ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Losing biggest bet of your life on backdoor cover > Tim Tebow

Haha what a joke 6 for 22? Cant get the ball in the end zone at home in week 17 versus the Chiefs? (for clarification i didnt bet on this game or lose the biggest bet of my life)

Im pretty neutral on him, dont care either way but put this guy on 26 of the 32 teams and he'd be benched at halftime this guy would be killing any team that played a hard schedule and/or didnt have an amazing defense.

I do like this TD dance though

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

He is better than half the other starting QB's in the nfl, and its not even close

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Sorry man. But your screename is pretty ironic with what you posted. Lol

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    He is better than half the other starting QB's in the nfl, and its not even close
    Your'e kidding? Did you see some of those lame Ducks he thew out there tonight? Terrible, just terrible. Granted, he doesn't have weapons, but this is a guy that is not going to win you many games, sort of like sanchez with less talent and more grit. If either were the QB on my team I would not be happy, that simple.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

god was too busy for tebow tonight

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

No he's not. He's a terrible QB. His footwork , throwing motion , pocket awareness , ability to read defenses and accuracy all suck. As is , and he's been the same guy throughout hs/college and so far the pros , he will never be a good starting QB. He has a very good o-line , very good running game , above average wr's and a good defense , but still can't put up any points.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138