bullshooter
    bullshooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8504

Atlanta

What will be Atlanta's motivation to win today. If Detroit wins will Atlanta try to win to improve their seeding. I have a prop bet for Atlanta to win 10 games. I need them to win just to push. I was going to take T. Bay points and try to hit both but know my local has taken the line off. I am sure he will put the line back on later but who know's how it will be adjusted by then. Anyone have suggestions on how i should play this.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I'm also wondering the same thing - pinnacle has taken the match off the boards and when I emailed them - they said they'll put it up closer to the game time. With the detroit game being close at the half - I wonder how long before the game is posted again. 5dimes is not really moving their odds and BetFair seems fairly stagnant... I guess we'll see movements about 30 minutes before the game?

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not to go into playoffs on a 2x game losing streak. They may play Jaquizz Rodgers a lot which is good for you. Chris Redman is a serviceable backup and actually throws a better deep ball than Ryan. I dont think the Bucs are blowing the doors off anyone. Probably not looking to ruin their draft position at this point.

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

I was thinking maybe a small play on the over, but they might both lay eggs. You never know with them.