jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do Any 1 PM Games Mean Anything???

I am lost a little

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If I'm Detroit, I'm playing like a sob to avoid going to NO or SF. The 49'ers need a win to clinch a bye.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Week 17 playoff scenarios

Notes: Ties are omitted for simplicity. Teams that fail to clinch a playoff berth by the end of this week will be eliminated.
    AFC

• Baltimore Ravens will clinch:
      • the AFC North division title and a first-round bye with a win or a Pittsburgh Steelers loss.
      • the AFC's #1 seed and homefield advantage throughout the AFC playoffs with a win coupled with a New England Patriots loss.

• Cincinnati Bengals will clinch a Wild Card berth with a win or a New York Jets loss coupled with a loss by either the Denver Broncos or Oakland Raiders.
    • Denver Broncos will clinch the AFC West division title and the AFC's #4 seed with a win or an Oakland Raiders loss.
    • New England Patriots will clinch the AFC's #1 seed and homefield advantage thoughout the AFC playoffs with a win or losses by both the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers.
    • New York Jets will clinch a Wild Card berth with a win coupled with losses by the Cincinnati Bengals, Tennessee Titans AND a loss by either the Denver Broncos or Oakland Raiders.
    • Oakland Raiders will clinch:
      • at least a Wild Card berth with a win coupled with a Cincinnati Bengals loss and either a Tennessee Titans loss or a New York Jets win.
      • the AFC West division title and the AFC's #4 seed with a win coupled with a Denver Broncos loss.

• Pittsburgh Steelers will clinch:
      • the AFC North division title and a first-round bye with a win coupled with a Baltimore Ravens loss.
      • the AFC's #1 seed and homefield advantage throughout the AFC playoffs with a win coupled with losses by both the Ravens and New England Patriots.

• Tennessee Titans will clinch a Wild Card berth with a win coupled with a Cincinnati Bengals loss and one of the following combinations:
      • a New York Jets win AND a loss by either the Denver Broncos or Oakland Raiders.
      • wins by both the Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders AND a New York Jets loss.

NFC

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: senseionline

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think the Jets are getting in. I know they need a lot to happen, but for some reason I think it's all gonna fall right for them. Nothing great about the Titans, and from what i hear thats a huge Rivalry game.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fukk u coach. I'll be at the Vikings game!

We can look good with a win today!!!!!!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

could be an interesting sunday bettors beware,dont think rodgers is playing today

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tennessee has an early game, as does Detroit, San Francisco, New Orleans, the Jets, and New England. All of those games have some meaning, to some extent. Some of those games will determine which late games have meaning. If Detroit wins, then the Atlanta game has no meaning, but if Detroit loses, the Atlanta game has a lot of meaning.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Detroit isn't losing today. Nobody wants to go to New Orleans. GB has enough problems with their 1st string secondary...let alone the guys that will be subbing in today. GB will have to leave the O-line in to keep Flynn from getting killed but everyone else will see plenty of bench.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They all look like they mean something then

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

J, When do you sleep?