iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Can't believe I'm backing Sanchez and the Jets...

Plus the 3 points and Moneyline...

Looks like the most reliable play...

Worth 5% of your bankroll...

Good Luck

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Sanchez ??? Can he throw the ball more than 15 yards accurately ??

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by wisky View Post
    Sanchez ??? Can he throw the ball more than 15 yards accurately ??
    Trust me Pal, I am his biggest critic...

He will be the best QB on the field...

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

King...I like the jets tt over 17.5...you like them to win what about win and score 18 or more???

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You don't even understand how the jets handcuff him and run their offense in a 10 yard box with no imagination at all.....that is why their offensive coordinator will be fired after tomorrow

Sanchez is not good yet, but he is making progress and is still 24 years old man.....If everyone gave up on a qb at 24, Brees would have never won a Super Bowl and San Diego even dumped him for rivers, favre would have been out on a farm somewhere as Atlanta dumped his ass too, no superbowl for Eli manning who looked way worse than Sanchez at this point in their careers, Aaron Rodgers was still on the bench at sanchez's age, etc

Next season the jets will run an offense that doesn't keep Sanchez in the pocket throwing little dinks and dunks.....he has a strong arm and can throw well on the move

Stats this year: 24 tds, 15 ints......6 rushing tds.....3300 yards.......all this with a shitty pass blocking o-line and bad running game and only 1 good wr (holmes)

I'd say he's getting better......I don't understand why people hate him so much.....I've never seen a young qb who took his team to back to back conference championship games in his first 2 seasons get so much unwarranted hate......the guys a gamer and I'm happy to have him as the jets qb......it could be much worse, he will get better