PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    thx pauly how do I do that at 5dimes? would like to try these for fun. .....
    open an account.........
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Isn't that where vyom cleaned house?
    Yep

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh yeah. and did he get paid?

baskets

already have an acct. but I'm slow. a little help is always nice

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

select parlays pick at least 2 teams hit continue look below your selection and you will see open parlay selection............

baskets

sweet deal.

thx

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    select parlays pick at least 2 teams hit continue look below your selection and you will see open parlay selection............
    excuse me...I want to try this, too, but for me there is no "open parlay" selection at 5dimes

any reason?

baskets

i'm the unluckiest man on earth.

might as well try a parlay with last 1.68 got in 5dimes

3 way to win 2.68

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Most free plays are limited to
    +200 -200 and limited to a certain amount of plays. Hope u read the fine print and get paid without problems.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Lots of haters. Congrats on the nice win.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Nice hit.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    get these trolls outta the thread, not answering these idiots anymore.
    I'm not taking sides; I don't know enough. But Fourlengthsclear is no troll. Even a dummy like me respects his math. His questions are legitimate. So are some others. If you won, more power to you. You said you hit these twice, and there's nothing to it. Well, mathematically what you did was quite remarkable. I'm not doubting you. Not enough information. I am not jealous of your win either. The money in (or not in) your pocket should be enough verification for you.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    The 60k wager? At Heritage or the Greek?
    good work ITT

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

forum delivers again.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    I'm not taking sides; I don't know enough. But Fourlengthsclear is no troll. Even a dummy like me respects his math. His questions are legitimate. So are some others. If you won, more power to you. You said you hit these twice, and there's nothing to it. Well, mathematically what you did was quite remarkable. I'm not doubting you. Not enough information. I am not jealous of your win either. The money in (or not in) your pocket should be enough verification for you.
    This^^^.... FourLengths knows his shit. I would like to know if your a winning player how you are getting free plays a heritage ? I am up there lifetime and I don't get shit from them.

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    This^^^.... FourLengths knows his shit. I would like to know if your a winning player how you are getting free plays a heritage ? I am up there lifetime and I don't get shit from them.
    Shit at least they even let you play, those tight asses wouldn't even transfer my account over from BetJamaica...

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I am impressed. I can't bet more than GBP 3,000 on NCAAF sides at The Greek and their max. is GBP 10,000 on NFL sides even if the wagers are called in. What's the secret to getting that amount of action down?

It is also surprising that a square book like Heritage hasn't collared you and even give you $20 freeplays.
    Not saying this dude is telling the truth...

But I made (over a year and a half ago) multiple bets @ 44,000 to win 40,000 at the Greek when calling in plays. Granted these plays were made in College Basketball and NBA, I have no doubt that the "high roller wagering department" would take even bigger action...

And for the OP, dude if you really want to "show people hope" and that they can do it...Post your plays. If you are as good as you are making yourself out to be, then help people out on the forum, show that you are a winner long term, and they will appreciate it and follow you...

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Check out my writeups for bowls in the college football thread 4-1 ATS so far.

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which is more of a sweat....

Having 60k cash on the line or having 100 betpoints on the line?

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Check out my writeups for bowls in the college football thread 4-1 ATS so far.
    I really have to question you here. Anyone that is stupid enough to tell the Feds how much they have won illegally is begging to get their tails thrown in prison, which is where you will end up if what you are saying is the truth. Do you have any idea how many people get their asses nailed by doing the same stupid thing that you just did? Do you have any idea of how easy it is for anyone with a bit of know-how and the right equipment to find oujt anything and everything they want about you? I could find you in 20 minutes, if I chose to. So could others. By the way, the reward for rating out tax evaders is 10% of what the Feds collect. Do not think for a minute that there are not people who read these threads and make a nice profit doing so. I hate to break the bad news to you pal, but NO gambler who wins big ever brags about how much they won. You come off like a phony.

baskets

I know this is a bit different, but I keep doing the opposite of what the OP did and losing 10 in a row.

Anybody give me a winner?

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I know this is a bit different, but I keep doing the opposite of what the OP did and losing 10 in a row.

Anybody give me a winner?
    Just tell us who you like first. jk

The good thing about New Years day is that we all can say that we haven't lost money all year.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I really have to question you here. Anyone that is stupid enough to tell the Feds how much they have won illegally is begging to get their tails thrown in prison, which is where you will end up if what you are saying is the truth. Do you have any idea how many people get their asses nailed by doing the same stupid thing that you just did? Do you have any idea of how easy it is for anyone with a bit of know-how and the right equipment to find oujt anything and everything they want about you? I could find you in 20 minutes, if I chose to. So could others. By the way, the reward for rating out tax evaders is 10% of what the Feds collect. Do not think for a minute that there are not people who read these threads and make a nice profit doing so. I hate to break the bad news to you pal, but NO gambler who wins big ever brags about how much they won. You come off like a phony.
    Fukk you fukkin scum.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

LOL..

First 12