mlesnet
    mlesnet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

4 team nfl parlay

49ers (SanFrancisco)-550

Patriots (NewEngland)-550

Saints (NewOrleans)-390

Seahawks (Seattle)+125

It seems fairly simple and doable to me. Pays out 3 to 1. Might be worth the risk. Opinions?

mlesnet

Now I'm leaning towards just frisco and the seahawks. Maybe Houston's +135 line could have some play as well.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

I would take the Saints out and put in the Eagles or Lions...the Saints basically have nothing to play for..they all know theres no way in hell the 49ers lose to the Rams...Brees will start the game just so he can get some passing yards to pad his record and he will be on the bench by halftime at the latest. When the 49ers are up 24-0 on the Rams at halftime then sean payton will pull most of the starters and cam newtown and company will play to win to end the season on a high note. just my opinion...the saints really have nothing to play for because the only way they can get the 2 seed is if the Rams beat the 49ers and everyone in the world knows the rams 3rd string qb kellen clemens isnt gonna beat the 49ers

Rbyrne

my feelings about houston...when they played the colts last week i was about to place a bet on the texans and then i said to myself do i really want to bet on a team that has a rookie 3rd string qb starting ( TJ Yates) i said to myself ohh helll no. and i think we all know what happened colts won str8 up...texans didnt throw the ball down field once..all short and medium pass routes and run plays

mlesnet

Yeah. I'm pretty confident on the 49er's and Seahawks ML

Rbyrne

take out saints and seahawks and add lions and eagles and you got a winner...seahawks/cardinals game is a toss up...packers already locked up the #1 seed in the NFC so they will be resting most of their starters, Lions still playing for the #5 seed, Eagles will stomp the redskins who have already packed their bags.

mlesnet

Yeah i'm sure you are right. I only question the Lions. I believe that game can still be a toss up, with playoff contentions are not. Philly I definitely see. Seattle can be a toss up, but I believe it to be worth the juice at +125 for the moment. I ml will drop very soon

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

just this guys/green bay has beaten lions 20 str. times at lambeau field/also brady is only 190 yds. behind brees/also some guys playing for rushing/receiving bonus incentives in contracts/finally lesean mccoy/jones-drew both want to win rushing titles /gl