Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dallas @ Giants

I feel like all the recent holes in the Dallas organization are going to show up on Sunday night. Look at all these issues :

1. Jason Garrett has less and less authority every week with Jerry always looking over his shoulder and 2nd guessing him with the media.
    2. Romo's hand
    3. Felix Jones hammy
    4. Rob Ryan....carrying on his brothers policy of talking alot of $hit and not backing it up. The Dallas secondary is as bad as the Giants but they can't blame it on injuries.

On the other hand....the Giants should feel good about themselves after overcoming so many injuries. They forced 3 turnovers last week and Justin Tuck showed up for a change with a sack. The GMen are also more battle tested....Dallas never played the Saints or the Packers. Bottom line....the weight of Jerry Jones expectations will come crashing down on their overrated team in the 2H and the Giants win by double digits imo.

GMEN 30
    Dallas 17

Casey71
    Casey71's Avatar Become A Pro!

is there anyone backing the cowboys? Nicks banged up, Manningham banged up, Ballard banged up. Still Giants big?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Surprised that people aren't talking about this game too much. It important for both teams.

The winner goes to the playoffs and the loser goes home to watch it on TV.

I'm with ya on the Giants. If they can beat the Jets on the road then they will crush Dallas at home. Im not buying this argument about how Giants suck at home. Wont be an issue with this game.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Better games on the schedule.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Casey71 View Post
    is there anyone backing the cowboys? Nicks banged up, Manningham banged up, Ballard banged up. Still Giants big?

Dallas is banged up too but obviously the Giants can't afford to have Nicks, Manningham, and Ballard all out. I haven't placed this bet yet and I doubt it moves off of 3 but 3.5 to 4 is ok to make sure that atleast Nicks is good to go. I think they might get Umenyiora back too? Phillips was back in the secondary last week.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

great, glad everyone likes the giants, bet them no way they lose right?! at home romo banged up always chokes anyway! giants lock omg all in!!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Surprised that people aren't talking about this game too much. It important for both teams.

The winner goes to the playoffs and the loser goes home to watch it on TV.

I'm with ya on the Giants. If they can beat the Jets on the road then they will crush Dallas at home. Im not buying this argument about how Giants suck at home. Wont be an issue with this game.

This could be the dumbest post i have ever seen on sbr. if the Giants can beat the Jets on the road then they will crush Dallas. the Giants and Jets play in THE SAME BUCKING STADIUM CLOWN!!!!!!!!!! lmfao that would be likesaying the Lakers got a big road game vs the Clips holy buck i have seen it all at sbr amazing.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I meant to say Dallas. Before I finished typing the sentence, I checked to see if Dallas had played the Jets this season. Jets beat Dallas in week 1. Then, I accidentally typed the Jets.

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    This could be the dumbest post i have ever seen on sbr. if the Giants can beat the Jets on the road then they will crush Dallas. the Giants and Jets play in THE SAME BUCKING STADIUM CLOWN!!!!!!!!!! lmfao that would be likesaying the Lakers got a big road game vs the Clips holy buck i have seen it all at sbr amazing.
    If this is the dumbest post you've ever seen here, I would assume you just joined today. Given how many posts you have, I now assume you are a child who has to go online and exagerate these types of posts (full of smiley animations) in order to make yourself feel better about how pitiful your life is. It really makes you look like an idiot.