Hey everyone,

I'm new here. Been reading the forums for a little now. Decided to join.

I'm just a casual gambler as I'm a college student. But trying to get more serious about it instead of just betting for my fix

Last 2 weeks I have had success with some Teasers. Used to do a lot of Parlaying but have found I enjoy Teasing if I can do it properly.

I bet usually 1 unit at a time. Which for me is 50 (no high roller..broke college kid )

So here is what I'm thinking:

Teaser: 1 unit - 50 to win 70 - 7 pt. Teaser

Eagles -2

Texans +10

Bengals +10

Reasons:

The eagles have been hot lately. They are finally starting to act like the "dream" team and I think decided to start playing for there coaches job! Also the redskins were running a little hot as well but had a let down off of a victory at the Giants losing to the Vikings. I think the eagles will put up points and fast at home. They should cover the 9 but I feel great about them at -2 !

I'm not sure why the texans are 3 point underdogs at home to the titans. The texans are beat up with injury's and are coming off a bad loss to the colts but I still feel like at home they will run the ball and get back to playing solid D. I like getting 10 at home with a good rushing attack and defense

It's do or die time for the bengals. They win and they are in. They are in front of a home crowd and should be ready to go. The ravens have traveled horrible this season losing to low competition on the road. The bengals played then tough in Baltimore and had a few unlucky breaks last time. I can see te bengals winning this game so I feel confident with them at +10 here.

Thanks for everyones help and good luck this week!!