D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Bills at Patriots SUNDAY

I sort of like the Bills +12 in this one. That's only if Brady doesn't play the entire game. But does anyone think Brady might actually play the entire game? Or will he only play until he break Marino's old record (already beat my Brees) to remain second behind Brees. This Bills team will be playing all out. This is their "Superbowl" of the entire season. They got nothing to look forward too except training camp. Really like the Bills here to keep it close especially with their performance last week. Fitzpatrick should be able to move the ball on this Pats defense, he did it earlier this year already. By no means am I disrespecting any of the Pats Nation I just really see a vulnerable spot for a huge dog to cover.

Thoughts on this one?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Patriots will be playing to secure the #1 seed. They do have questiosn on O-line, but still not sure if I would run with this one. Need to put my ear to the ground on this one, see what the buzz in Boston is.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Shit, you're right. I thought the Pats had locked up Home Field Advantage already but they haven't, Ravens still got a chance.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

and Bills lost two starting O-lineman vs the broncos...and a back up tight end..bills have been hit hard all year by injuries and now their o-line is real banged up...the pats matt light didnt play vs the dolphins and i have no clue yet if he will play this week but he is a big part of that o-line that protects brady..the dolphins were able to get alot of pressure on brady the 1st half which is one of the reasons why they were up 17-0 at halftime

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

i also think that the patriots will try their best to get off to a fast start in this game considering what happened last week to the dolphins..they were in a 17-0 hole at halftime and i think they will make sure that doesnt happen again. 12.5 points is alot tho...i may tease the bills up or tease the pats down...or do both in different teasers..this is a hard game because i could see the bills keeping it close and i could also see the patriots blow out the bills to get revenge because the bills beat them earlier this year

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats 1st half

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    pats 1st half
    Just like last week?

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

it's best to lay low this week. last week always sucks and all coin flips, why bother.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Pats will annihilate the Bills, don't you think for a minute they won't run up the score in this one for losing earlier in the year .. The Bills have so many injuries Brady will tear them apart. But since they may be up 14 or 21 in first half and sit Brady, I'm playing 1H only or 1Q

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Bill +13 or somewhere more than 10pts, it would be back door cover.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

This game scares me! I see Brady beating Marino's record by halftime...... NE sitting Brady, and slowly watch Bills come back. NOt saying bills win but I have the spread at 12 and I can see NE winning by 10 or maybe 7

Casey71
    Casey71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spiller can do what Bush did last week. That kind of back...not good for Pats D.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Pats will annihilate the Bills, don't you think for a minute they won't run up the score in this one for losing earlier in the year .. The Bills have so many injuries Brady will tear them apart. But since they may be up 14 or 21 in first half and sit Brady, I'm playing 1H only or 1Q
    this. if you are betting the bills you are such a ******* moron

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    Bill +13 or somewhere more than 10pts, it would be back door cover.
    That's what I'm thinking. But I don't think this is a strong enough point to make a wager on the Bills.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

It's more important for NE to focus on securing the #1 seed rather than Brady beating the record.

I'm sure that the coaches have discussed this with Brady and they all understand that now is not the time to chase the record. They will stick with the game plan. If Brady beats it...he beats it. If not...that's just how it is.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

On Boston sports radio they are saying Brady was out of practice all week and it was a personal issue. Now they are tweeting that he has some kind of shoulder issue and might not play. The line has moved a couple points since the news.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

bills!

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

great, i'm glad people actually like the bills, tremendous, please bet them, somebody has to

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    They have a long history of not sitting key players, see Welker 2 yrs ago. They were up 21-0 and lost to the Bills opening week I believe. They know their D sucks. They will play hard til the last series or impossible to be caught i.e. (your 12 won't help you). Bills tons of injuries and bags packed. Be cautious here taking the Bills. This could be 48-24 kind of game. BOL.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Patriots ML is the safer bet.

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the Bills +13 in a parlay with a local book.

I have not won a single Bills bet all year.

One side of me said, Stay away, don't get burned again! and the other side said, Bah, they're overdue to cash for you!

I ended up circling BUF on the sheet.

I was drinking at the time.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. Cowpollock View Post

One side of me said, Stay away, don't get burned again! and the other side said, Bah, they're overdue to cash for you!

easy $$$

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    They have a long history of not sitting key players, see Welker 2 yrs ago. They were up 21-0 and lost to the Bills opening week I believe. They know their D sucks. They will play hard til the last series or impossible to be caught i.e. (your 12 won't help you). Bills tons of injuries and bags packed. Be cautious here taking the Bills. This could be 48-24 kind of game. BOL.
    Hopefully you listened. Almost a Ruth Chris steak!

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. Cowpollock View Post

NEVER AGAIN!