MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta Offense Stat's Should Paint The Picture Of How Talented This Team Is!!

After my two losses last week, I had to go back to my drawing board and my NFL formulas!!! Won on giants game +3 On Saturday. Same thing happen to me last year on the last weeks of NFL, but I bounced back with 6 out 8 in wildcard & play-offs and picked Green bay to win Super Bowl !!!! . Atlanta has maintained a strong rushing offense all year behind running back Michael Turner who has rushed for 1,129 yards and 9 touchdowns so far this season. Veteran wide out Roddy White is the primary target for the passing offense and rightfully so. Last week, White has eclipsed the 1,100 yard receiving mark for the 5th straight season and has added 8 touchdowns to his resume. However, it has been the emergence of rookie wide out Julio Jones in recent weeks that has really boosted the offense However, the Falcons recent offensive success can be credited to the surging passing offense with QB Matt Ryan at the helm. While Ryan primarily targets White, Jones has provided the big plays averaging over 22 yards per catch over the last 3 games. Along with White, both Jones and TE Tony Gonzalez have outside chances to reach the 1,000 yard receiving plateau as well. Ryan is coming off an extremely impressive outing against Jacksonville last week. The Falcons star quarterback completed 19 of 26 passing for 224 yards with 3 touchdowns in that blowout victory and he has really been playing well as of late. That stat alone should paint the picture of how talented this Atlanta offense can be.Falcons outplayed the Saints earlier this year by running the football and actually out gained New Orleans 481-363 in that game. The Saints tend to play much better at home, but I still like the Falcons here with a few extra days rest from their previous Thursday night win. Over the last few years, Atlanta really starts playing well about this time and they are 9-1 ATS in games taken place in the last 4 weeks of the season. Expect another nail bitter in the Superdome. Take Atlanta +7 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My record after the 16 weeks ~22-14-1~... last 21 >Won Taking Giants +3 over the Jets .Lost taking Giants and Steelers. Lost with the Ravens-1 1/2 against the Chargers. Won with Seattle-5 against the Rams Monday Night. Loss with Dallas -3 against Giants,Won with Green Bay-11 1/2 against Oakland, Won with San Diego-7 against Buffalo Won with Saints-8 against Detroit Loss taking Pat's-20 against the Colts Loss taking the under 51 Saints&Giants game,Won with Tennessee-3 against Tampa bay, Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. WinMy Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Winwith New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 16 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL BETTING, If you care to view anytime.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Nice write-up. I'm on Atlanta +7 too

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

how does ryan throwing for 224 yards against jax paint a pic? rivers threw for 294 yards against jax hassleback threw for 350 yards agaisnt them.....why dont you do a write up and pretend you like NO.....like they blow out everyone at home this year and beat just about everyone by an avg of 3 TDs a game! ryan with 224 yards last week......forget that brees is trying to make himself immortal tonight by passing dan marino with the most yards for a QB in a season! forget 224 yards last week that ryan had......brees avg per game is 341.4 yards! you make it sound like atlanta is better then NO/.....where really they are not in their league!

now I am not saying atlanta wont cover the spread.....but its not going to be because atlantas offense is better then NO!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

This Game Will Not Be A Blow-Out, like the 7 points!!!

Falcons outplayed the Saints earlier this year by running the football and actually out gained New Orleans 481-363 in that game. The Saints tend to play much better at home, but I still like the Falcons here with a few extra days rest from their previous Thursday night win. Over the last few years, Atlanta really starts playing well about this time and they are 9-1 ATS in games taken place in the last 4 weeks of the season. Expect another nail bitter in the Superdome. This Game Will Not Be A Blow-Out,like the 7 points...
    Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    how does ryan throwing for 224 yards against jax paint a pic? rivers threw for 294 yards against jax hassleback threw for 350 yards agaisnt them.....why dont you do a write up and pretend you like NO.....like they blow out everyone at home this year and beat just about everyone by an avg of 3 TDs a game! ryan with 224 yards last week......forget that brees is trying to make himself immortal tonight by passing dan marino with the most yards for a QB in a season! forget 224 yards last week that ryan had......brees avg per game is 341.4 yards! you make it sound like atlanta is better then NO/.....where really they are not in their league!

now I am not saying atlanta wont cover the spread.....but its not going to be because atlantas offense is better then NO!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks Mighty Ducks and very good luck on your picks with NFL season

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I didnt mean to sound like an Ahole.....we know atlanta has a good offense.....and NO has an amazing offense...their good offense isnt giong to be what wins this game.....for one thing do they have something to play for? if they dont and are locked into the 6 seed for the playoffs will everyone play? can their defense stop NO? is NO content that SF will beat the rams next week and are now the 3 seed? or will they play harder for that one tiny chance SF bites the big one against the rams? those questions mean alot more then matt ryan throwing for 224 yards against jax.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

mr harry nice write up but you forget saints offense is even better than atlantas