Giants +3

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nice write up

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

After my two losses last week, I had togo back to my drawing board and my NFL formulas!!! Same thing happen to me last year on the last weeks of NFL, but I bounced back with 6 out 8 in wildcard & play-offs and picked Green bay to win Super Bowl !!!! Giants are on a 2-5 run, but it's important to note that in that stretch they played the Pats. 49ers, Eagles,Saints,Packers and Cowboys.That simply tells me that the Giants are a notch below the NFL's elite and that even if they were to win their way into the playoffs,the odds are against this team getting much further than one and out.. here's my formula-edge that I can come up with. It should be a great game to watch,and should come down to more possession for Giants with both offence and defense .With a real opinion from stats and formulas for making my bet this week,I will take any points available with what figures to be a live dog,using my formulas with and against the spread in this case the Giants.I expect a solid effort from both sides after being embarrassed last week.Giants +3 -120.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My record after the 17 weeks ~21-14-1~... last 20 >Lost taking Giants and Steelers. Lost with the Ravens-1 1/2 against the Chargers. Won with Seattle-5 against the Rams Monday Night. Loss with Dallas -3 against Giants,Won with Green Bay-11 1/2 against Oakland, Won with San Diego-7 against Buffalo Won with Saints-8 against Detroit Loss taking Pat's-20 against the Colts Loss taking the under 51 Saints&Giants game,Won with Tennessee-3 against Tampa bay, Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. WinMy Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Winwith New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 16 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL BETTING, If you care to view anytime.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The Giants D gives up points to everyone which Eli can overcome with healthy weapons but you put Revis on Nicks and take away Ballard/Manningham and I see the Jets winning by atleast a TD.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

That's true. The G-mens may lost this one easy.