2 plays for today, might add more if the first pick is a winner

KC Chiefs -1
Det Lions -1

The Chiefs have a lot of momentum leading into this game and is actually in a very good spot for a letdown, especially since they have already beaten Oakland once this year. However, I think the new coach and the home crowd on x-mas eve will keep them motivated. Kyle Orton has put a little bit of life back into the offense, the only problem is the red zone. Oakland is capable of putting up points and running the ball but I think after last week they are done, even though they are technically still in the race. Should be a 20-17ish game I think and the Chiefs win.

The Lions have been playing piss poor lately in my opinion. Yes, they came from behind last week but they needed Oakland to shit themselves for them to do so. They also let up against the Vikings a few weeks ago and blew a 24 point lead. I think that it will be a shootout between Stafford and Rivers. Personally, I feel like Suh hasn't done enough for the lions run game this year and I think that he will show up today. That will help with their run D and getting 2 members of their secondary should help against Rivers. Rivers is good but he can also be erratic, I don't trust him enough to put money on him so I'll take the home team in the biggest game in the last 10 years for the Lions.

I'm going kind of big on each of these since I've been getting my ass beat in basketball so much so tail at your own risk!