robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Your mad you took the wrong side, and you have to blame someone, and it can't be your fault because you can't possibly be wrong.

This stuff happens every week. Calls go both ways. Your mad you lost.

No, I'm mad that the NFL has turned into WWF. I'm mad that there isn't any pure sport anymore. I'm mad that corruption is everywhere. I'm mad that justice is not blind. I'm mad that there are meatheads that allow this to happen and encourage it. Maybe if we all started tuning out. Stop watching the NFL rig show. Stop watching the sports tainted by money and start demanding pure athletic competition. Only then will a bet be fair.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    You took the wrong side so it must be rigged.
    Hate to say it but it was obvious this game was rigged and I didnt bet either side. My bet tonight was Colts QB over 18 completions. You dont have to be a genius to realise there was something very fishy going on. Anyways congrats to Colts backers.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol must be rigged that tj yates is atrocious and could only score 16 points.

zsr

They probably told him if he scored more then 16 they'd kill him. Fukin refs!

zsr

Last edited by zsr; 12-22-11 at 11:19 PM.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I don't think the Rams would draft him, but who knows. Vikes and Colts definitely will though. I prefer he goes to MINN.
    OMG Vikes getting Andrew Luck? AD AND LUCK!!???? No way, that would be freaking sweeeet, and I'm not even a Vikes fan. Probably won't happen just because the Vikes would become pretty dominating team. Andrew Luck won't like playing in Minny, right?

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

You're thick huh. To say there was an agenda doesn't mean it was completely 100 percent rigged. But to think there aren't shady things that go on right in front of ALL of our eyes in pro sports games is idiotic. An agenda doesn't mean the game was rigged or calls were made for influence in the world of gambling. A game like that isn't "rigged" for gambling purposes. It's about ratings, perceived "integrity" with what the Colts current situation is and about the league itself as a whole. Look at all that shit that went on in the nba? That couldn't possibly happen in the nfl right? Again, to say the refs had an agenda tonight isnt to say their was influence from the world of gambling. It's about the league. I hope some of that made sense because I'm half way to drinking myself into oblivion after what just happened.
    Points Awarded:

gwiz gave beg154860 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

beg154860

And a top three defense in the entire league giving up a game winning drive to a third string quarterback and a one win team at home on the last thursday night game of the season on the NFL's own network with 90 seconds left on the clock and 80 yards to go. Oh yeah, aided by about ten penalties on the series, maybe 2-3 of which were actually warranted. Not to mention all the shit penalties called throughout the game against Houston. Either side of the fence your on, you can't deny that was a shit officiated game by THE worst officiating crew in the NFL headed by the dude with *** fueled cottonmouth. That is all.

beg154860

That helmet to helmet call on Watt. The other call on Watt I forget. The missed so-fukkin-blatantly-obvious-youd-have-to-be-a-fukking-retard to miss it offensive PI call that would have been a pick. The roughing the passer call on the last series. Name a bad call that went against Indy. Name all of the ones that went against Houston.

zsr

Lol the texans lost because they played terrible.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-23-11 at 12:05 AM.

ImakeBets
    ImakeBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Lol people are hilarious

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

ever ref'd a game? ever called a baseball game?
    I have.... granted it was on a little league / ymca basketball lvl.
    Its very easy to see calls on the TV while you sit on your fat ass with 10 diff replays / 10 diff angles.

Don't cry the game was fixed. Its human error
    Now bring up computers calling balls and strikes or refs doing their job from a booth? now thats a argument. Otherwise claiming refs fixing a game watched by millions with many cameras is just dribble!

zsr

Obviously not rigged. Texans played like garbage and lost the game. Period.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-23-11 at 01:27 PM.

beg154860

You ref'd a little league YMCA game? Congrats bro you're a bonified stud.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    You ref'd a little league YMCA game? Congrats bro you're a bonified stud.
    You lost a square bet and cry it's rigged? Congrats degen, you fit in here.

beg154860

Did I say it was rigged? No the game wasn't rigged you fukking moron who for some reason are on my dick still. I said it was a poorly officiated game and the officials calls all for the most part went against Houston and for Indy. Idiot. And you said the same thing in your post before you edited so please get off my dick and stop tailing my every post.

beg154860

"A square bet" News flash dude your not a fukking "sharp" I know you like so many other losers think your sharp when you predict an upset but really it doesnt mean jack shit. Yeah it was a square bet to have them at a pick and they were up 4 with 90 secs left in that situation. Please, go the fukk away or do something with yourself

zsr

Did I say it was rigged? No the game wasn't rigged you fukking moron who for some reason are on my dick still. I said it was a poorly officiated game and the officials calls all for the most part went against Houston and for Indy. Idiot. And you said the same thing in your post before you edited so please get off my dick and stop tailing my every post.
    Your the one in here insulting everyone lol. I never saw you say it was poorly officiated, I do agree with that, good teams overcome that.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-23-11 at 12:37 PM.

zsr

"A square bet" News flash dude your not a fukking "sharp" I know you like so many other losers think your sharp when you predict an upset but really it doesnt mean jack shit. Yeah it was a square bet to have them at a pick and they were up 4 with 90 secs left in that situation. Please, go the fukk away or do something with yourself
    Lol me do something with myself? Might wanna look in the mirror there, pal. When did I say I was a sharp? You bet a team with a terrible quarterback, no defensive play caller and you still think you made the right play

beg154860

I needed Houston to win straight up. Here's a fact. You didn't bet the Colts ML. Yeah I bet on a team fighting for a better seed without their defensive play caller or star wideout and a 3rd string qb that isn't terrible your obviously a freaking moron in that regard. The team I bet on was up 4 with 90 seconds left colts had to drive 80 yards as I've said hundred times. Someone comes to you and tells you that exact situation they were in on the start of that drive you putting money on the colts right there against a top 3 defense jackass? NO. Yeah it was the right play. You're slow man and I'm sick of arguing with you on the fukking internet

zsr

Really? I posted I was on colts money line 4 hours before the game started that's a fact.

Tj Yates is atrocious, do you wonder why they didn't throw the ball down the field? I'm done arguing with you.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-23-11 at 04:48 PM.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    NFL isnt rigged. It doesn't need be. It's unpredicatable as fakk and pretty much uncapabble IMO. SD and PHI parlay this week is my chase of the year. I pretty much expect to go 1-1 and lose, as thats the way this game works.
    How do you know what is and what isnt? All it takes is one zebra to make a few bad calls. Not a complete conspiracy theory driven from Goodell himself.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

good grief another i lost my "lock nfl pick" so im sooo mad i say its rigged

god how embarassing....take ur lose like a man and stop crying "rigged"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nothing rigged. If you bet on the Texans last night you are a dumbass

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not rigged too much....Refs had a little something to do with it, but they always do...I knew when I saw Kubiak going off on Yates last week that he would play scared and the play-calling would be ultra conservative...Couple that with Wayne and others playing for Peyton, this is what you will get.

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Warren Sapp was confident Indy would give them a game.He said playing on thursday and traveling is tough on the body and he didn't think Houston would be up for this game.He made this prediction on a show called No Huddle

He was very persuasive in his assesment and I listened.

I did not watch the game

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL! I think most people assume the Colts would lay down and die so they can get Luck. While management would love that, the players don't think they need Luck since Manning will be back soon. Plus they are playing for their jobs and they don't want to be cut just so the team can get some other guy.

The books would love if the games were rigged. Then all the bettors would go broke.

The fact that the Texans got pummeled by Carolina the week before and that Indy upset the Titans should have been a sign of the shape the teams were in.

First 12