Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

The best value 3 team ML parlay in a long time

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [103] OAKLAND +120
    [115] NY GIANTS +120
    [123] SAN DIEGO +120

Pays better than 10:1 and I think all three teams could easily be the favorites.

There are a bunch of other dogs this weekend that have value. It's very possible that more dogs will win SU this weekend than favorites.

Larger Underdogs: TB +300 and MINN +240 are both very capable of pulling off the upsets. Jax +275 could take down a struggling Titans team. It's hard to say what HOU team INDY +240 is going to face. CLE +550 is a no-go as is MIA +385. (Best Best: MINN +240 @ WASH)

Smaller Dogs: I see all of the teams in the parlay winning. SEA +110 is hot and a beast at home. BUF +125 has the Tebows @ home. Philly +105 dominated the Cowboys earlier this season and always play them tough, but I think the home crowd gives Dallas a boost in this one. ARI +180 has been playing well as of late, but I don't think they take down Cincy. (Best Bet: Giants +120 @ Jets)

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like that parlay a lot. Looking at your big dogs, I don't like Tampa Bay because they have quit, I think Carolina is a great teaser team this week. I don't like the Colts because they don't want to "risk" winning another game as bad as the Rams are playing. I actually like Cleveland +13, but I agree ML is a stretch. I like your smaller dogs except for Buffalo, another team that has quit. And I DO like Arizona outright.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I agree with you about Arizona, the more I think about it. They have been playing great football as of late, while Cincy has stalled somewhat. I also agree with you somewhat on BUF. There are so many variables @ play with BUF and DEN that I can't bet on that one.

MIN is the value that is sticking out to me more than anything. Seems like the game should be closer to PK...maybe +3. I think Peterson has a big game while Grossman comes back down to earth. I'm going big on spread there and putting a decent amount on ML. Same goes with ARI now. The other smaller dogs (Giants, OAK, SD, SEA) I will strictly be playing ML, with multiple units on NY and SD.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

List every dog in the nfl and say they have a chance to win...shocker

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Seattle money line i love this week as well...Not big fan of your NYJ pick , and that is hard for me to say because I hate the jets.
    Last edited by tiger_bait; 12-22-11 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spelling