MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

i love the ignore function

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

its great isnt is SaladTossers? you can live in fairy tail land and not have to listen to the realists! nothing better then that ignore fuction

MidgetTossers

have no idea what bullshit u just spewed and im glad i cant read it..u are the dumbest person on this site..keep fading the niners clown..u deserve to lose money cause u are really fuckin stupid

dlunc3

if only Vegas was as smart as SaladTossers instead of offering +1000, you would think it would be -1000 right? why would they possibly have this niners team, the best team BY FAR in football, as the #5 team to win the superbowl? What kind of drugs must vegas be on to have 4 other teams favored ahead of this best team ever sanfran team??? Wow, SaladTossers is the smart one.... he has his whole roll on the niners +1000... I need to stop typing, so I can make sure I put my lifesavings on this bet before Vegas realizes that they are making us all millionaires!

dlunc3

damn im a little short on funds .... with all the millions you are getting ready to win SaladTossers, would you mind spotting me a mil or two... this holiday season is tough on the wallet, ya know? Thanks bro!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Niners won't beat Green Bay in the title we'll start there. Sure, they got an unbelievable defense but if you can't put up points you aren't going far. The old saying defense wins championships isn't true anymore. For example: Green Bay. Defense is average at best but that offense is unstoppable. Its great to see the Niners playing some good football again but I don't think they got what it takes to win the Bowl.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by MidgetTossers View Post
    u are the first person i have ever put on my ignore list..congratulations
    Weird, you put me on your ignore list back on 11/21, as shown above... How were you responding to me earlier? damn, gotta hate when that ignore function breaks huh?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Niners won't beat Green Bay in the title we'll start there. Sure, they got an unbelievable defense but if you can't put up points you aren't going far. The old saying defense wins championships isn't true anymore. For example: Green Bay. Defense is average at best but that offense is unstoppable. Its great to see the Niners playing some good football again but I don't think they got what it takes to win the Bowl.
    (Sf wont get by N.O. to even get to the title game, but thats beside the point)

SF is a great team and has a ton of talent... but smith wont be able to keep up with the big time qbs... like you said, the old saying isnt true anymore. The NFL screwed that saying up, and now allow QBs to do what they want. There are numerous qbs this season on par with Marinos record... that is all we need to know. Until the niners find a playmaker at qb, they will have to settle for a 1st or 2nd round exit every year. Its not fun, believe me, i know.

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    i never once said they were going or winning the bowl bro..like i stated earlier this team has gotten good a lot sooner than i or anyone for that matter thought they would..im not getting ahead of myself and im well aware of how good green bay and new orleans are..if the niners play in new orleans they more than likely lose..if new orleans comes to san fran i like there chances a lot...if anyone thinks that green bay will just walk through this defense they are nuts..of course they should win but i sure would love to see it

dlunc3

big dan..obviously u know football and trying to teach it to this moron is a waste of time trust me..he is so clueless and what we like to call a "star rooster_eater"...he would rather root for individuals and breakdown individuals as opposed to a TEAM..niners boast the best defense by far this year and their special teams unit is the best in football..it takes 3 phases to win a football game and they have proven that their formula works..enough said

MidgetTossers

and by the way this teams redzone offense stinks yet they were 2 for 3 last night against the mighty steel curtain defense

MidgetTossers

this clown is gonna keep responding even though i cant read it....

dlunc3

and by the way this teams redzone offense stinks yet they were 2 for 3 last night against the mighty steel curtain defense
    watch the game before you pat yourself on the back.. they were essentially 1 for 3, but a bogus penalty on the David Akers fg gave you the ball basically on the gl for a free td.. if not for a bogus fantom penatly, you are looking at your typical 1-3 night. Gotta take those cheap ones when you get them tho right? anything can help this 31st ranked rz team

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^^This guy is a clown. Dis-regard anything he says. All he does is go from thread to thread talking shit. At no point does he have anything intelligent to say about sports(eagles fan). It's comical the type of moronic assholes that are allowed to sign up on this site.

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    ^^This guy is a clown. Dis-regard anything he says. All he does is go from thread to thread talking shit. At no point does he have anything intelligent to say about sports(eagles fan). It's comical the type of moronic assholes that are allowed to sign up on this site.
    yea thats why i put him on ignore..i just cant argue with someone that stupid..im trying to make money here not argue with an un-educated low life from philly

dlunc3

BoutDemCowboys

yea thats why i put him on ignore..i just cant argue with someone that stupid..im trying to make money here not argue with an un-educated low life from philly

Couldnt agree more my man.... Where is that ignore button at?

MidgetTossers

Couldnt agree more my man.... Where is that ignore button at?
    go to setting then look on the left hand side and you'll see it..its a great feature

BoutDemCowboys

Appreciate it man! BOL

MidgetTossers

Appreciate it man! BOL
    No problem..BOL to you too.

First 12