DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Can my boyz get some phuckin respect now!

49'ers baby......

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch out packers!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you lost to ariz last week... calm down

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you lost to ariz last week... calm down
    we all let up sometimes..

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Haters will hate......hahaha lost your money suckas!

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5011

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

The smith's rule!

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Impressive. A team coming off of a lousy defeat to a division rival beats up on the Steelers by 17 points, handing them their 4th loss and demanding respect after the game. Only I'm not talking about the 49ers, I'm talking about the 2008 Titans. I've been comparing the 49ers to that team all year, and while this was an impressive win, you will never get the respect you feel you deserve because of the same reason those Titans didn't get any respect.

Alex Smith = Kerry Collins

When it came time for Collins to lead the team after CJ got hurt, he couldn't do it. I expect the same from Alex Smith after NO or GB jump out to a 10 or 14 point lead.

49ers are a hell of a team, but I'm sure after experiencing some of the best QB play this league has seen for what, 20 years? That you'd agree you need that big time QB to win #6.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

49rs last 2games /seattle and rams/record then 13-3/homefield adv./win 3 more equals super bowl/why not

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

my opinion on San Fran hasn't changed after watching tonights game. You guys beat the Steelers with their QB playing at about 50%. I honestly think the Steelers would have won tonights game if Ben were healthy. You guys are a good team, but I still question Alex Smith and the redzone offense.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

not from this group of clowns they cant...you should be happy about it, the minute the sbr peanut gallery decides 49ers are for real is the minute it all goes down hill..

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

They looked great last night

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    not from this group of clowns they cant...you should be happy about it, the minute the sbr peanut gallery decides 49ers are for real is the minute it all goes down hill..
    Dan, I expect more from you. Who have you seen this team beat this year that has made you think they are for real? You really think a team with Alex Smith at qb can win in the playoffs with the way the rules are these days?

Honest question... will you honestly put your money where your mouth is, and bet the SF ml vs NO or GB (if they get that far) this postseason?

Only playoff team in the NFC I see them beating as of right now is Det.

They are a good team, but need a different qb if they ever wanna take that next step and jump into the top tier.