The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    the old Texas Stadium - the dump to end all dumps -
    Funny, but actually the Vet in Philly was the biggest piece of shit stadium in history. They had rats in the locker rooms & coaches offices and there were gaps in the turf making it unsafe to play, what a shit hole.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Thanks for proving my point opie and koz, neither of you said anything about the 1 playoff win in the last 15 years just like my buddy from there never does, cant run from the truth, its a 2nd rate franchise, in the early 90's it was elite no doubt. Eagles are 2nd as far as value is concerned so where not too far behind, look it up, manchester U is actually number 1 in the world followed by you and us. I been to dallas many times when i used to work for a company based out that town, it doesnt hold a candle to jersey. People just arent too bright, sorry man again just facts, and your answers prove that too.

Philly 2nd? Do you think if you say something it magically becomes true?

Want "facts" do you ?

Where is Philly anywhere on this list (the top 10 from Forbes published this year)?

The top 10:
    1. Manchester United, $1.86 billion
    2. Dallas Cowboys, $1.81 billion (*** 2ND RATE FRANCHISE ALERT ***)
    3. New York Yankees, $1.7 billion
    4. Washington Redskins, $1.55 billion
    5. Real Madrid, $1.45 billion
    6. New England Patriots, $1.37 billion
    7. Arsenal, $1.19 billion
    8. New York Giants, $1.18 billion
    9. Houston Texans, $1.17 billion
    10. New York Jets, $1.14 billion

Obviously "playoff wins in the last 15 years" is just another stale ass lame comment from Cowboy haters and doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

And what the hell does Jersey have to do with Philly?

Sounds like you're the one who's "not too bright"...

here I'll help your dim a$$

(since that it what this thread was originally about)

Dallas rolls this week 30-17

Last edited by KKoz9; 12-20-11 at 05:06 PM.

KKoz9

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Funny, but actually the Vet in Philly was the biggest piece of shit stadium in history. They had rats in the locker rooms & coaches offices and there were gaps in the turf making it unsafe to play, what a shit hole.
    Yeah the Vet was a pit .. never got the chance to go though, so I can only speak on experience. Old Texas Stadium - only plus, was not a bad seat in the place from a viewing standpoint and you didn't have to mortgage your first, second and third born to get a ticket.

Still my favorite ...

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

BoutDemCowboys

Cowboys win

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    you are correct... the kid shows passion...

if it was a cowboys fan he would be saying "i dont care, it doesnt matter... at least we got some rings before i was even old enough to understand football"

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you are correct... the kid shows passion...

if it was a cowboys fan he would be saying "i dont care, it doesnt matter... at least we got some rings before i was even old enough to understand football"

I'm sensing jelousy....

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I think Romo will play well in this game, but it will all hinge on the Cowboy defense. It should be a close game, but the Cowboys will pull it out.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-17-15 at 04:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist

dlunc3

it doesnt matter.. cowboys fans are happy either way...if they win, great... if the lose, out comes "we have rings, so nothing matters" story..

isnt it weird how most cowboys fans are also braves fans? also weird how these same fans grew up in the 90s... bunch of frauds

BoutDemCowboys

Braves fans, whats next yankee fans too! Hahaha now your just talkin out your ass guy. Keep talkin about us fans. Im more focused on the game kid. You'll learn..... Maybe

dlunc3

you better stay focused... they need you focused this week! They cant win without ya!

dlunc3

hey, at least you have rings right

BoutDemCowboys

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    it doesnt matter.. cowboys fans are happy either way...if they win, great... if the lose, out comes "we have rings, so nothing matters" story..

isnt it weird how most cowboys fans are also braves fans? also weird how these same fans grew up in the 90s... bunch of frauds
    We only bring up the rings story when you guys try and pretend that playoff wins without getting a ring men anything. If it did, the Eagles would be a dynasty with that string of NFC Championship losses that they had. I admit that when you guys went on that "just short of a title run" you guys were enjoying football alot more us, as we went 5-11. The past is the past though.

I want Dallas to win this saturday. I will be upset if we lose. I will be more upset if the Giants lose and we lose. I will be very upset if Tony Romo has a bad game, as i have defended him and he has played very well. I will be less upset if we lose because our defense cant stop the eagles, because this is what i feel will happen.

I honestly think the Eagles will win. Dallas defense can not be trusted, hopefully they maintain at first and we can get the running game going.

Also, if you ahve never had a moment like that kid in the video, you are not a sports fan !

dlunc3

Good stuff... Agreed.... I love that video btw... I watch it at least once a week and definatley when ever the eagles lose.. no matter how Pissed off I am , I laugh everytime

SportsPedagogy

I might make a play on Dallas doesnt win the division .... If Giants win, Dallas will be Dogs vs the Giants ...... easy hedge .... if eagles make it, i still get paid ... if dallas wins .... I lose .... but still sorta win ?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I know Philly fans deservedly get a bad rap for being harsh, etc. But Cowpukes fans really are some of the biggest r-tards on the planet. I've been to my fair share of Eagles-Cowboys games down at the old Texas Stadium - the dump to end all dumps - and I mean just some of the dumbest bastards I've ever run across. Always found a couple here and there that actually had a head on their shoulders, but mostly just a bunch of belligerent a-holes who would talk about Super Bowl rings whether they won 13-10 or got walloped, 45-7. Maybe a little better class of idiot these days since the poor dumb fukks can't afford to go to games now.
    Couldnt have said it better myself, you had it easy going to games with these dumbfukks, i had to go to our companies corporate office and work with these brainless fukks, they are the slowest mutts you ever saw. All these hicks would say all day was "im fixin to" and kept asking us if "yall", these texans dont have much grasp of the english language down there. I loved it when these dumbasses would call into eskins show the week of the dallas games and he would just shred em since they're lucky if they can read and write on a 4th grade level. Heres a couple of examples of what represent these people,this is what symbolizes texas in a nutshell intelliegence wise. And these are the last two governors so these are most likely texans who are smarter then most of the general population if they got elected as governors.

And my final point which closes the case on how dumb these people are, my buddy who lives there told me that jerry jones charges these people 75 dollars to park at the stadium per game, anyone who pays that price is truly moronic, he also said if you wanna save money and not spend so much, you can park at a local business like a fast food restraunt or a bar and pay 30-40 bucks but you gotta walk a mile to get to the stadium. These people are getting price gouged every week and just go ahead and accept it and keep paying cause they dont know any better, idiots.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Couldnt have said it better myself, you had it easy going to games with these dumbfukks, i had to go to our companies corporate office and work with these brainless fukks, they are the slowest mutts you ever saw. All these hicks would say all day was "im fixin to" and kept asking us if "yall", these texans dont have much grasp of the english language down there. I loved it when these dumbasses would call into eskins show the week of the dallas games and he would just shred em since they're lucky if they can read and write on a 4th grade level. Heres a couple of examples of what represent these people,this is what symbolizes texas in a nutshell intelliegence wise. And these are the last two governors so these are most likely texans who are smarter then most of the general population if they got elected as governors.

And my final point which closes the case on how dumb these people are, my buddy who lives there told me that jerry jones charges these people 75 dollars to park at the stadium per game, anyone who pays that price is truly moronic, he also said if you wanna save money and not spend so much, you can park at a local business like a fast food restraunt or a bar and pay 30-40 bucks but you gotta walk a mile to get to the stadium. These people are getting price gouged every week and just go ahead and accept it and keep paying cause they dont know any better, idiots.

You live in New Jersey now, right?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KKoz9

Oh wow, you really got an outstanding argument there...parking is expensive!

You should get a gold sticker for that it's so brilliant.

There's also golf carts that take you right up to the gate too if you park in those expensive lots...big deal, but you wouldn't know anyway because you have never had the privilege to be there.

Or have you?

I think I saw you there a couple weeks ago...

I knew it was you because you smelled like fake tanner, hair gel, and overwhelming douchiness...and because some guy was throttling your a$$ because you were pretending to fist pump (that's cool somewhere apparently?) but you were actually "fixin to" cup his balls in one of the cheap lots "at a local business like a fast food restraunt or a bar" where you paid "30-40 bucks but you gotta walk a mile to get to the stadium" because you're a broke a$$ from blowing your paltry bankroll on secondhand DJ equipment.

By the way, that 2nd picture, former Texas Governor and POTUS (translation - that's President of the United States to you) that "symbolizes texas in a nutshell intelliegence wise"...he has degrees from Yale and an MBA from Harvard Business School...and he is from Connecticut.

Moron.

Last edited by KKoz9; 12-21-11 at 01:44 AM.

Mango
    Mango's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish the NFL can move the Jets/Giants game to 4PM and here is why..

If then giants win the game, then Philli is out and I am not sure how motivated they will be... on the other side the game will have no meaning for the cowboys because they still need to go to NY and beat the Giants on the road

So a Giants win might cause both teams to come Flat

ndntarget
    ndntarget's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering Dallas hasn't beat Philly in dec since 99 o think. Not looking good. Jerry jones even said on the radio yesterday he was scared. Just don't see the Ryan's defense stopping this team. Twice this year the twins defense got waxes by Philly.

Bottom line is Dallas will find a way to lose this game.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ndntarget View Post
    Considering Dallas hasn't beat Philly in dec since 99 o think. Not looking good. Jerry jones even said on the radio yesterday he was scared. Just don't see the Ryan's defense stopping this team. Twice this year the twins defense got waxes by Philly.

Bottom line is Dallas will find a way to lose this game.
    Dec doesnt matter .... Dallas beat them 24-0 in jan 10 ... doesnt matter though. These are different teams. i am more worried about the first matchup this season.

ndntarget

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Dec doesnt matter .... Dallas beat them 24-0 in jan 10 ... doesnt matter though. These are different teams. i am more worried about the first matchup this season.
    Was just saying cuz some of the betting public look at trends. I am from Dallas and it's just hard to have any belief that cowboys can win when it matters. This year they have found ways to lose time after time. I don't know what it about them but they just do.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

I'm going to take Philly and the ML on this one for the best play. I think they have a great chance to win and are still an outrageous long shot for the playoffs but this is obviously a must win.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ndntarget View Post

Was just saying cuz some of the betting public look at trends. I am from Dallas and it's just hard to have any belief that cowboys can win when it matters. This year they have found ways to lose time after time. I don't know what it about them but they just do.
    There were many games they should have lost and found a way to win ...
    49ers, Redskins x2, Miami ....

ndntarget

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    There were many games they should have lost and found a way to win ...
    49ers, Redskins x2, Miami ....
    That is true but when dallas needs it most it usually won't happen.

Mango
    Mango's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Muscles View Post
    I'm going to take Philly and the ML on this one for the best play. I think they have a great chance to win and are still an outrageous long shot for the playoffs but this is obviously a must win.
    Read my earlier post... If the giants win at 1pm... Then phili is out of the playoffs

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would like to see Dallas win but I dont see it. Philly dominated every part of the game in the first meeting, don't see much changing.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

roma will have to beat them alone dallas has alotof injuries

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    roma will have to beat them alone dallas has alotof injuries
    They do?

Who..... besides Murray? And Felix looks like he's found some inspiration since he got demoted, so there hasn't been a lot of drop off there.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    They do?

Who..... besides Murray? And Felix looks like he's found some inspiration since he got demoted, so there hasn't been a lot of drop off there.
    Didnt Jones sit out yesterday and today ? He playing for sure ?

Going to be a great game. this one is a coin flip fellas

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    What chance do you give Dallas to beat Philly this week? Zero.........
    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This really helps my confidence in the Boys. Pauly......thanks for this, pal.
    How is that confidence doing now?

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie do not hurt anyone it is christmas. opie go inside the car alone pound the steering wheel scream a bit.let empty feeling of losing sink in. calm down be back betting next day. gl opie merry christmas

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

damn punt blocks in 2 games losing me money. in-fuckin-credible

First 1234 Last