poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

First half of N.E.-Denver made my blood boil

Tebow and friends are pushing the Patriots' defense around like little kids, then:
    * John Fox refuses to go for conversion on 4th and 1 deep in Patriot territory. Wtf? First off, Patriots defense hasn't done shit to stop you up to this point on three drives. Secondly, you know you're almost certainly going to need to run up the score to win the game.
    * 3 fumbles, 3 lost -_-
    * Denver not running first or second down near the end of the half, in case they couldn't advance the ball, so that N.E. offense wouldn't have time to do anything in case Denver couldn't get a first down.

It's like, "Hold on, we're making this too easy. Let's let the Pats get a lead so we have a challenge."

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Yeah, John Fox is a shite coach. Scratched my head when Denver did that one.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Yeah but well known Fox is an idiot.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

34-16. Okay, well! I'm going to floss, shave, shower, and hope the game's close enough for God to help the Tebows in the 4th like the other games. If not, at least my other two bets are winning, and I'll take solace in that the Tebows weren't supposed to win anyway. SORRY LORD TEBOW, I'M LOSING FAITH.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong call on that fourth and one given the opponent

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

fox is AIDS