d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

If Indy wins another game...

who gets the 1st pick if Indy, Minn and/or STL all tie at 2-14?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

None of the teams played each other, so I think it would be record vs. common opponents, but not sure.

Colts have two road games left, and I'd expect them to tank both games. No way Polian and Irsay will let this pick slip away. Caldwell will likely be "encouraged" to lose both games. Either he keeps his job, or they give him a big payout on the way out.

Seattle Slew

Looks like it would be strength of schedule, according to the NFL.

After that, if it's three teams from different conferences, it could be a coin flip if the strength of schedule can't break the tie.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'd like to see if Minnesota or Stl would take Luck with Bradford/Ponder. It'd be intriguing

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I'd like to see if Minnesota or Stl would take Luck with Bradford/Ponder. It'd be intriguing

Lambs would take some lineman that wasnt even projected to go top 10 but has a "really good attitude"..hopefully they clean house so this isnt the case as this is about the most incompetent group in the nfl, the list of draft failures is endless with these clowns..

didnt like it when they drafted Bradford, dont even know if that was a bad move cause these fukks refuse to put any talent around him to see if he is as bad as i think..

Seattle Slew

Watched the Rams a few times, and had the exact opinion. They have not one ounce of talent on offense. Jackson is OK at RB, but no receivers, no tight ends, no other running backs, and a bad offensive line. Other than that, they're solid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    didnt like it when they drafted Bradford, dont even know if that was a bad move cause these fukks refuse to put any talent around him to see if he is as bad as i think..

Pucks
    Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry INDY will forget how to play Defense again after today..........