broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kite! View Post
    I just rolled with Steelers -3.5 (+200) and 49ers TT under 20.5 (-105).

The Steelers have given up 21+ points only 1 time this year.

Let's hope Ben's ankle is feeling good!
    Not true. They gave up 35 to the Ravens the first time, then 23 the second time.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Niners -1.5 -115 at betislands. No one has run he ball vs SF all year. Not a rushing td vs this D. Its all on big ben and 1 shot he could be out. To risky imo to take pitt in this spot. Just playing it small though to have some action Good luck all
    If you know anything about the Steelers you would know that they are a pass 1st oriented offense that does not need to rely on the run to be successful...

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Pitt is guaranteed money in the bank!!! Lock it up. Guaranteed Lock!

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Best matchup since '07?

You've got to be kidding... right?
    Hey, we agree, this is no great matchup, plus both are in the playoffs, yes, Steelers want to get home field, but how far will that carry them?
    SF is good but overrated, they played weakest SOS in the NFL so far.
    But the Steelers are banged up, Harrison is out, Pouncey out = big issue. And Big Ben. Will Ben play @ > 80% level? The nut might play great, who knows?
    So you are betting on whether or not Ben plays well with a high ankle sprain.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Hey, we agree, this is no great matchup, plus both are in the playoffs, yes, Steelers want to get home field, but how far will that carry them? SF is good but overrated, they played weakest SOS in the NFL so far. But the Steelers are banged up, Harrison is out, Pouncey out = big issue. And Big Ben. Will Ben play @ > 80% level? The nut might play great, who knows? So you are betting on whether or not Ben plays well with a high ankle sprain.
    You don't need much of an offense to score enough to beat the 9ers.........

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by manicart View Post
    Willis out
    Ben will play and they're pullen this game time decision bullshit
    I think you should watch the pre game warm ups on ESPN and NFL network right up to game time to see how Ben looks...
    But he is crazy, he might limp around looking bad but throw for 350 yards. But a high ankle sprain is a serious injury to deal with.
    A crapshoot.

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

2/19/11 5:49pm$900.00$2,622.27Pending2 Team Parlay

Pending12/19/11 8:35pm NFL Football 331 Pittsburgh Steelers/San Francisco 49ers Over 38 -110*

Pending12/19/11 8:35pm NFL Football 332 San Francisco 49ers -3 +105* vs Pittsburgh Steelers

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good Luck Cesar! Hitting the same parlay & seperate too!

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Tough game. I went small on the 49ers with a small prop (Crabtree over 54 yards receiving).

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

going with pitt ML and the alt spread of -3.5 +200

Serbone

I just saw Big Ben throwing in pre game, he looked fine... but who TF knows it he can move around in the pocket to buy time... his forte.
    NFL channel says he is starting.
    Steelers playing for #1 seed, then have cake walks at home vs Rams then Cleveland. I have to think Steelers will be jacked up for this.
    49ers cannot get # 1 seed realistically, are trying to get # 2 seed... does not sound like as big of a motivating situation. Who gets tie breaker at this point, Saints and 49ers both with 3 losses for 2nd seed?
    49ers played weakest (# 32) schedule in NFL, Steelers # 18.
    Steelers even with banged up Ben and missing Harrison and Pouncey... vs SF missing Willis... have to like the motivation and big game focus and the superior QB and take the points at this time... still holding, though.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!

no big ben? couple mins ago on twitter

"Roethlisberger looks as if he can barely walk. He's throwing short passes. Steelers have 45 minutes to decide if he suits up vs. 49ers."
    "And just like that Roethlisberger goes limping back to Steelers locker room."

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    no big ben? couple mins ago on twitter "Roethlisberger looks as if he can barely walk. He's throwing short passes. Steelers have 45 minutes to decide if he suits up vs. 49ers." "And just like that Roethlisberger goes limping back to Steelers locker room."
    Only reason why I was scared of betting Pit +3. I find it hard to believe Ben won't suit up for this game, especially with the division title pretty much on the line. He came back on the day of his injury to beat the Browns in what looked like a meaningless game (at that point, they looked like the 5 seed in the wild card). But he won't play in the Monday Night game with the division title on the line? I think Ben is just trying to stir some drama.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Big Ben will be out there even on crutches if he has too. The man is an absolute warrior, no other guy like him.

decado

yeah he's a known drama queen. sure he can play, but an injured player throwing bad passes won't help much. or when he gets a couple of good hits by SF on his ankle to put him out of the game early.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

"Roethlisberger looks as if he can barely walk. He's throwing short passes. Steelers have 45 minutes to decide if he suits up vs. 49ers."
    Hes baiting the niners. probably hasnt had his cortizone shot yet.

PAULYPOKER

no big ben? couple mins ago on twitter "Roethlisberger looks as if he can barely walk. He's throwing short passes. Steelers have 45 minutes to decide if he suits up vs. 49ers." "And just like that Roethlisberger goes limping back to Steelers locker room."
    Eating some full'of'shit sandwiches I see...........

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

i think the UNDER TOTAL is the best play tonight

was on steelers, but like this much better

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

LoL funny to me you post this BS and I go check the line and it's + 1 for Pittsburgh on 5 dimes! Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit! But hey if that's what you gotta do to goat yourself into picking the niners more power to you bro.

decado

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    LoL funny to me you post this BS and I go check the line and it's + 1 for Pittsburgh on 5 dimes! Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit! But hey if that's what you gotta do to goat yourself into picking the niners more power to you bro.
    what you talking about? i'm just posting info. i have no money on this game.

big ben plays, willis inactive. so i guess steelers will at least cover tonight.

btw, if you have +1, you should switch your book. most of them are at +3 now.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Well ESPN just said your full of shit too said Big Ben active and will start

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Serbone

Ben will get a painkiller shot. Then we will see. If he is mobile at all, they will roll. But I do not think even with modern high tech pharmaceuticals, he will be able to buy time in the pocket like he usually does, his forte. He still might hit a few long passes, we shall see.
    I think this is now a HUGE game for the Steelers, they know if they can win tonight they get 2 patsies, the Rams and Cleve at home and lock up # 1 seed.
    SF going for # 2 seed, not as intense of a situation.
    SF has played a weak schedule (#32), surprised some teams early, their "O" is not clicking, Gore is not running well lately, I say the Steelers win with "D", they will take responsiblity to win the game with Ben hobbled, shut them down, get a few sacks, a few fumbles, Polamalu gets an INT, Steelers shut down SF "O". SF gets, say, 6-13 points, not enough, Steelers 20+.
    Steelers + 3. Medium.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-19-11 at 06:56 PM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 49ers boast one of the league’s best defenses,but San Francisco might be without its best player in linebacker Patrick Willis.Willis has a right hamstring injury and will most likely be a game-time decision at best.He’s one of the most important players in the 49ers’ top-ranked run defense that allows just 70.5 rushing ypg.The Steelers will be missing a star linebacker of their own,as James Harrison will be serving his one-game suspension stemming from his hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy.Even without James Harrison and Aaron Smith the Steelers possess one of the most dominant front-seven units in the NFL and have been moderately successful at garnering sacks,ranking19th in the NFL with 30 sacks.The 49ers,on the other hand, are operating with an offensive line that ranks 25th in the NFL,giving up 39 sacks through 13 games.If the 49ers can pass-protect, giving Alex Smith enough time to operate their offense, the team has an excellent chance to win.If they don't,they will likely lose. The Steelers have the top-ranked pass defense in the league, and they have enough playmakers to give Alex Smith trouble.I don’t think the game will be too high-scoring, but if one team is going to break out, it’s going to be the Steelers. Experience counts as well, and Pittsburgh's familiarity with participating in high-stakes affairs combined with the 49ers' newness to the scene puts another check mark in the column of the reigning AFC champs, who seem to possess the requisite skills that their opponent could have plenty of trouble dealing with. I think having Willis out hurts the 49ers more than losing Harrison will hurt the Steelers.Expect Roethlisberger to play and play effectively.Got Down +3 Steelers..

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Everyone seems to be talking about Ben and the offense and rightly so but with Pitts defense listening to how the 49er defense is best in the league, I will look for the Steeler defense to step up big tonight even without Harrison. Just a feeling.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Power outage?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    You're an idiot. Alex Smith sucks, your disagreeing with this sentiment? The 49ers will be 1 and done in the playoffs and will lose tonight. They're offense is horrible.

i disagree with just about everything you say as you are a fukkin moron...what about 61% comp 15 tds and 5 ints sucks? sure he isnt flashy but he also doesnt turn the ball over and has managed gms very well this season, maybe you are still living in the past where he had a different shit o-cord and head coach damn near every season since he was drafted...is he great? of coarse not but he is serviceable for what sf does..

you retards that keep going out of your way to discredit this sf team crack me the fuk up, bet they have cost you a fortune this season..

any way thanks for the fade scrub, that D really showed Smith what time it was

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

I knew we'd cash it! Hell yeah! Enjoy the long ass flight back Ben! Lol

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

You'd be a fool not to bet Pittsburgh. Big Ben is playing. Alex Smith vs Dick Labeau's D? Goodnight.
    You're an idiot. Alex Smith sucks, your disagreeing with this sentiment? The 49ers will be 1 and done in the playoffs and will lose tonight. They're offense is horrible.
    Keep fading Alex Smith.

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Keep fading Alex Smith.
    lo. these ppl are f*****g hilarious.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Not being an azz, but I am still scratching my head and trying to figure out what so many people saw in the Steelers.

Mr. Kite!
    Mr. Kite!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    Not true. They gave up 35 to the Ravens the first time, then 23 the second time.
    Good call! I mustn't have scrolled down far enough to see week 1. Either way, TT under 20.5 hit so it's all good.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Not being an azz, but I am still scratching my head and trying to figure out what so many people saw in the Steelers.
    just a bunch of homers. Steeler fans everywhere. there is a steeler bar in every town.

Steelers got Langed!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i think the UNDER TOTAL is the best play tonight

was on steelers, but like this much better

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

CHA CHING! Niners will win it ALL!