ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Titanic Win!!! Dan the Man!!!

Colts last regular season win.... week 17 2010 vs Titans at home with last second FG to get into the playoffs.

Colts last regular season win without Manning, Dec 14th of fukkn 1997... vs Dolphins LOL

Colts first regular season win 2011 w/out Manning... Titans at home!!! Dominating them frauds to a 24 pt dominating 2nd half performance... Jacob fukkn Lacey pick 6, Angerer the next GREAT MLB forced fumble and a pick to boot!!!

200 YARDS RUSHING!!! Addai, Brown... Carter... looking good for the run game going into next year with Manning back at the helm to take some off his shoulders.

What can Brown do for your fukkn ass??? He can take a blown up run play... and reverse field shake a tackle and go 80 motherfukkn yards to the fukkn house to SEAL THE WIN!!! Franchise tying record run!!!

Fukk the Titans... no PLAYOFFS FOR YOU TO BOOT!!! ending a divisional rivals chances at a WC spot!!!

Brown doing what Chris OVERPAID Johnson is supposed to do... BUT HE NEVER DOES JACK VS THE COLTS

WE OWN YOUR ASS JOHNSON!!!

I BEEN SPORTING MY AVATAR ALL SEASON LONG... TRUE LOYALTY AND PRIDE NO MATTER WHAT. TODAY IS MY DAY. NO 0-16 FOR THE COLTS... FUKK THE HATERS
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 12-18-11 at 03:18 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Didn't even know they were playing today...hardly a titanic win.

Now go watch contenders play and leave the has beens alone until draft time

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy it..been awhile

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Didn't even know they were playing today...hardly a titanic win.

Now go watch contenders play and leave the has beens alone until draft time
    ahhahahahahaahahahahaha YOU KNOW NOTHING. BIG BIG win for the FRANCHISE you can't take this from me
    who was the last team to go 1-15? you can't remember off the top of your fukkn head... no one can. but 0-16 is remembered more if they did what Detroit did in 2008.

tear up that Titans ticket you are still holding and wondering... why me!!!