cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Anyone on AZ -5.5?

Colt is out, Wallace is in for the hapless Browns. Not like one is really better than another. AZ has been playing better as of late and has a slim chance of making the playoffs. THey should handle them with ease but so far the dogs have been making some noise today. THoughts??

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I really like AZ, but -5.5? Where are you getting that line? My book had it at 6.5, now it's at 6. I hope it drops, but I can't see anyone betting on the Browns and moving the line down.

AZ has been playing hot, and they might be better off with Skelton than Kolb.

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

5 dimes.

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

under seems like the play ....

uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this, my only fear is that Seneca Wallace actually might make the Browns offense noticeably better. Still like the -5.5 tough ,as well as the under.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Which late game should I tease AZ pick em with?

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

jets over. or phily

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like AZ but actually think QB Seneca Wallace might be better than McCoy, he sure as hell cannot do worse. McCoy has played tentatively all yr. So Cleve "O" could surprise. Probably not, though.
    But AZ "D" is playing well, that idiot Beanie is running the ball well and Skelton can play QB more than adequately.
    Home team late in the season in meaningless game is the way to go. And Cleve coach might be on his way out, they have some internal issues whereas AZ coach is here to stay, he is building for next yr, the team has "bought in" that they can be a playoff team next year.
    AZ -5.5. Medium play.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-18-11 at 02:58 PM.