rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Thinking of going huge on miami, lets discuss

I really dont like anything on the board today. miami already dominated buffalo bills a month ago, why should that change today? whats everyones thoughts on this game.. only game im betting so if i lose im done for the day. have 28 mins left to call my local bookie... gogogogogo discuss people 1100.00 to win 1000.00

rnunez91

locked and loaded, one of my gut plays.. usually end up winning those. Lets go dolphins!, people are seeming 2 4got how good miamis defense has been besides that phili loss.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Dolphins at pk today. Even if Matt Moore is unable to go (or is himself), I think you're spot on with their defense. Their defense is solid and really shut down the eagles in the 2nd half of last weeks game. The bills are banged up and should not win this game as they also have packed it in.

Only concerns are potentially having to trust Losman AND the dolphins have a new coach. But I hope your one play for the day is spot on as I've been on a losing tear lately. Let's cash this today

rnunez91

ahh damn, buffalo def has an advantage because of the weather, its snowing and freezing out there.. miami is use 2 sun -___- lol.. owell miami hopefully still pulls through

SportGTI
    Update your status

well, remember Miami was a terrible home team for the last season and a half. This game will have to be won by the Miami defense and they should NOT use Reggie as their primary back; he's not a physical back.

SportGTI
    Update your status

I think every game I bet, my team gets a first and goal from the one and ends up settling for a fg. Whatever happened to running it down their throats four times to get one freaking yard