Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Books made a killing with that late jville td

everybody and there fukkin mother was pounding atl 2nd half anywhere from -4 to -6

fukkin bullshit. had a big 2nd half par with atl -4 and the over 17.5

jville coach is a piece of shit

mike smith running the ball on 4th and 10 to just get the game over with and this prikk goes balls out to put up a bs late td. for what? thats coach etiquette unwritten rule. fukkin game was over. that piece of shit coach shoulda ran the ball six times and called it a night

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

lol green bay 2nd half pound it vs Oakland all over again... how can it lose

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good. Anyone who bet the second half of a 27-0 game is a fukkin moron.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    oh ok

you must be the smart one i been looking for

post your fukkin jacksonville ticket

if you had 2 fukkin cents to your name you woulda taken em 2

Br0nxer

all the brokedikk fukks like beerman and noser in 3...2...1....

nothing ever changes...same cast of miserable brokedikk fukks raining on the parade of a guy like me who is fully funded and all in with big money on a nightly basis

poor fukkin brokedikk fukks. couldn't imagine being broke wit a gambling habit

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    oh ok

you must be the smart one i been looking for

post your fukkin jacksonville ticket

if you had 2 fukkin cents to your name you woulda taken em 2
    Fukkin hardass. I took Atlanta -11 and made a thread about it. You don't need to look to hard to find it.

Nice bet dumbass. 2nd half parlay in a 27-0 game

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Bronxer poor little baby. Go get some more money from your mafia family son. Damn this guy talks more about dikk and mama's more then any other kid in america. But seriously Bronxer calm down son i'm worried about you. I will be calling your mother tomorrow. Think you need some help probably going to take that ps3 away from you also. To much Grand theft auto mafia wars has went to your head. You are not in the mafia and you are not a tough guy. Fed ex high roller aka Bronxer merry christmas son.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: numismatist

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Here Bronx no hard feelings figure i would play your fav music video son Merry Christmas to you and your family.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

all the brokedikk fukks like beerman and noser in 3...2...1....

nothing ever changes...same cast of miserable brokedikk fukks raining on the parade of a guy like me who is fully funded and all in with big money on a nightly basis

poor fukkin brokedikk fukks. couldn't imagine being broke wit a gambling habit
    This post is more revealing and telling than anything. Projection? (:

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

had a bunch of in play bets on under 51.5 and the like

got buried

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

it's the NFL, not college. No one is trying to impress computers

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

everybody and there fukkin mother was pounding atl 2nd half anywhere from -4 to -6

mike smith running the ball on 4th and 10 to just get the game over with and this prikk goes balls out to put up a bs late td. for what? thats coach etiquette unwritten rule. fukkin game was over. that piece of shit coach shoulda ran the ball six times and called it a night
    Don't blame the game/players/coaches... blame your methods.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I hit MJD no TDs. I only bet $20 though.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

frustrating loss.

I was miliseconds away from turning the game off and not following it because Jax was down 2 touchdowns on the cover. Hadn't scored 1 pt all game and the fourth quarter was right there. And they wouldn't be going for any field goals due to the deficit. So Jax needed 2 touchdowns.

Next play? Blocked punt for a td. Then the rest is history.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough loss...Feel for ya. Lost many of those in my time. I might have gone with Atlanta because of that Nancy - Gabbbert, but interim coaches always coach like that.

Also my books never let me parlay like that. They allow zero correlation in 2nd half. Anyway my correlation theory is usually where I take the points and the over for 2nd half, usually because if the game is going to go over, the team that is losing is going to have to make somewhat of a game out of it....Wasn't my exact theory in this case, but usually is with a closer halftime score.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Bronxer poor little baby. Go get some more money from your mafia family son. Damn this guy talks more about dikk and mama's more then any other kid in america. But seriously Bronxer calm down son i'm worried about you. I will be calling your mother tomorrow. Think you need some help probably going to take that ps3 away from you also. To much Grand theft auto mafia wars has went to your head. You are not in the mafia and you are not a tough guy. Fed ex high roller aka Bronxer merry christmas son.
    You and your mommy really need to put down the crack pipe

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and santa as well
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 12-16-11 at 05:31 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough beat there

Bronxer had the right side, fluke cover

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I had a teaser with the UNDER of 49 and after Atlanta turned it over on 4th down I felt relieved... but no, I watched the whole game just to see that piece of shit Gabbert attempt to pad his stats (like it will make a ******* difference) and risk injury to the other team to score that pathetic touch down when the arena was empty and the only people watching the ******* game on television were people on the 2H or had a teased UNDER.

I am glad they got destroyed.

It was only a small teaser, and most of my guys had Jaguars at +14, so I had a good night, but still, I haven't been that irritated about a back door cover in a long time. Maybe its the fact that "sunshine" just irritates me so much as it is. Seeing him drive down the field when the Falcons stopped playing.. ugh..

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I had a teaser with the UNDER of 49 and after Atlanta turned it over on 4th down I felt relieved... but no, I watched the whole game just to see that piece of shit Gabbert attempt to pad his stats (like it will make a ******* difference) and risk injury to the other team to score that pathetic touch down when the arena was empty and the only people watching the ******* game on television were people on the 2H or had a teased UNDER.

It was only a small teaser, and most of my guys had Jaguars at +14, so I had a good night, but still, I haven't been that irritated about a back door cover in a long time.
    Cant wait to see Mel Tucker unemployed at years end

Been a while since i have seen a coach who looks so fukkin clueless

Hope he never gets another job again

Driving down for that meaningless td was as bush league as it gets

Smith could of easily tacked on another one late but instead just wanted to get out of there and this clueless fukk goes balls out to make the score look 7 points more respectable

Coach etiquette is when Smith goes for it on 4th down and jags get the ball back you run it a couple times and get the fukk outta there

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

jax playing all out till last whistle, everyone trying to impress the new owner

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Unless the Iron Sheik is a complete retard when it comes to Football even if they pulled out an onside kick after that touchdown and then scored again, that team is still gonna get overhauled.

Br0nxer

Unless the Iron Sheik is a complete retard when it comes to Football even if they pulled out an onside kick after that touchdown and then scored again, that team is still gonna get overhauled.

Its bush league

How about playing all out the entire game instead of mailing it in for 58 minutes and then deciding when its 94-7 lets actually put some effort in for 2 minutes.

Bush league. I hope tuckers car wouldnt start when the plane got back to jville. Clueless fukk piece of shit

Guy should be flipping burgers somewhere

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Its bush league

How about playing all out the entire game instead of mailing it in for 58 minutes and then deciding when its 94-7 lets actually put some effort in for 2 minutes.

Bush league. I hope tuckers car wouldnt start when the plane got back to jville. Clueless fukk piece of shit

Guy should be flipping burgers somewhere

Hey Bronxer, after reading this thread I thought I would get you something for Christmas.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Hey Bronxer, after reading this thread I thought I would get you something for Christmas.

Dont worry kid

You still dont have 2 fukkin cents to your name

I will tell you what kid. I will give you a shoutout in my vegas video from my suite at aria in a few weeks

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took 1st half O 14 ATL and went to bed this shit ain't hard people

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

It was only a small teaser, and most of my guys had Jaguars at +14, so I had a good night, but still, I haven't been that irritated about a back door cover in a long time. Maybe its the fact that "sunshine" just irritates me so much as it is. Seeing him drive down the field when the Falcons stopped playing.. ugh..
    not smart to post in an online forum that you might be running a book or that you are an agent

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

No damn kidding. This game had blowout written all over it but it's not college football. Atlanta had to let up off the gas at some point, right?