Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Any Reason Why Gabbert UNDER 202.5 Passing Yards Not a Great Value Bet?

The guy's gone over 200 yards 3 times all season, and i know Atlanta leak a lot of yards through the air but i think the under is great value

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

if they are down alot ,will throw more but if they can rely on jones to run ball.he will be lucky to hit 150

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

I like it, he has no recievers.. only thing I'd worry about is MJD breaking off on screens but the Atl defense is good and should be keying in on him anyway.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

atl is going to stack the box and try to shut down MJD, gabbert will find himeself in alot of third and long situations, not saying he'll be able to convert ANY of them though. I'd be more worried about a garbage time drive with ATL up 24 in the fourth to spoil that bet.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Great points, i was mostly worried about the second half too, when he threw 200+ against the Chargers he had nothing to lose, and if Atlanta go up quickly, he may start to ping the ball about.

However, at his current yards per pass attempts he'd have to throw 40 times to cover this line and however bad it gets for the Jags, i can't see that happening

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

ATL will be up big... forcing him to throw.... 30+ times.... which may bring the over....