jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is Killing John Elway That Tebo Is Mr Denver Now

Look on his face is one of being sick

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Yeah Elway really dislike Timmy boyElway the only NFL Quarterback to start in five Superbowls is really envious of a prototype QB that is winning games spectacularly in the regular season. When I was at the Chargers game 3 weeks ago, their was as much Broncos fans sporting Elway jersey's as Tebow jersey's. Although, all the girls were sporting Tebow jerseys only.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

So far this Tebow thing aint making it easy on him to make long range plans

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I think he is handling the situation fine. He is honest when he says Tebow must improve his efficiency especially on 3rd down. He is not caught up in the hoopla. He wants a QB that can play 4 consistent quarters and you really can't blame him for that. He isn't jealous, just wants better play at the QB position.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

I think he is handling the situation fine. He is honest when he says Tebow must improve his efficiency especially on 3rd down. He is not caught up in the hoopla. He wants a QB that can play 4 consistent quarters and you really can't blame him for that. He isn't jealous, just wants better play at the QB position.
    TheGreek

Will Denver Broncos make the playoffs
    : Yes -450

Once there anything can happen. If Den can win just the 1st game elway will be stuck with timmy for next yr

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Tebow has a higher career quarterback rating than Elway, better runner, higher winning %

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Nice joke............

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Tebow has a higher career quarterback rating than Elway, better runner, higher winning %

Tebow is already a better QB and winner.

Elway an interception/Fumble machine and loser who was saved by Terrel Davis and Denver's O Line.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I get this feeling, too. Never said anything because I thought it was only in my mind. Just get the feeling that Elway doesn't like him. Hey, don't hurt anyone with that FN-FAL rifle. You might keep your haters in line with that weapon, however. They sure do get jealous and impolite with you, that's for sure.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Tebow is already a better QB and winner.

Elway an interception/Fumble machine and loser who was saved by Terrel Davis and Denver's O Line.
    Elway still took an average Broncos team to three Superbowls without Terrell Davis or even a single Hall of Famer on any of those teams. Jim Kelly at least Bruce Smith, Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas. Elway did more with less than any NFL QB in NFL history, and he had a head coach(Dan Reeves) who didn't even know how to use his passing skills until Shanahan came along. Elway hands down is the Top 5 QB to ever play in the NFL, so quit this Tebow jealousy non-sense already. Elway also has the greatest comeback in Denver history, we'll start making comparisons once Tebow tops The Drive comeback victory that sent the Broncos to the Superbowl.

Of course, I think I'm probably responding to poster that never even seen Elway play. It's like trying to explain how much greater Michael Jordan was, to all these Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James fanatics.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    I get this feeling, too. Never said anything because I thought it was only in my mind. Just get the feeling that Elway doesn't like him. Hey, don't hurt anyone with that FN-FAL rifle. You might keep your haters in line with that weapon, however. They sure do get jealous and impolite with you, that's for sure.
    You can tell by looking at him he is not happy
    fake smile , fake clapping

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

a month ago for the Jets game was when he was pissed, but he is coming around now

0:59 fakest celebration ever as he knew the cameras were on him

1:20 disgusted

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Webber: You're obsessed with Tebow. He couldn't hold a candle to Elway. The fact that your posting this thread shows that you have a man crush on Tebow

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

It probably is, these guys have enormous egos.

With that said, Elway is a legend, Tebow is a fad. Like comparing John Lennon to Justin Bieber.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Elway still took an average Broncos team to three Superbowls without Terrell Davis or even a single Hall of Famer on any of those teams. Jim Kelly at least Bruce Smith, Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas. Elway did more with less than any NFL QB in NFL history, and he had a head coach(Dan Reeves) who didn't even know how to use his passing skills until Shanahan came along. Elway hands down is the Top 5 QB to ever play in the NFL, so quit this Tebow jealousy non-sense already. Elway also has the greatest comeback in Denver history, we'll start making comparisons once Tebow tops The Drive comeback victory that sent the Broncos to the Superbowl.

Of course, I think I'm probably responding to poster that never even seen Elway play. It's like trying to explain how much greater Michael Jordan was, to all these Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James fanatics.
    I watched him play Super Bowl XXIV.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Movie has gone from Major League to Angels in the Outfield.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yeah Elway really dislike Timmy boyElway the only NFL Quarterback to start in five Superbowls is really envious of a prototype QB that is winning games spectacularly in the regular season. When I was at the Chargers game 3 weeks ago, their was as much Broncos fans sporting Elway jersey's as Tebow jersey's. Although, all the girls were sporting Tebow jerseys only.
    Brady shall break that streak

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

This thread needs to call 1-800-REALITY!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Having a QB who is 7-1 as a starter is a good problem to have. Sure go ahead and draft another QB to compete with Tebow to add insurance for long term. If it aint broke, no need to fix it.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    a month ago for the Jets game was when he was pissed, but he is coming around now

Elway of course is one of the all time greats but he is fukkin dying and all proof in this video clip
    good find

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10203

JJ please have a seat in the waiting room,the lobotomist will be with you shortly.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

excellent vid Sunde

Anyone who says Elway doesn't have a touch of the sour grapes is delusional. No one made anywhere near this much fuss about him ever whether that's because of the way the Broncos have been winning, the Jesus factor or just because now we have social media out of our ears so people like my nanny now know who Tebow is although she's never seen an NFL game in her life.

That being said, Elway is a legend. Tebow is not. But Tebow should be applauded - the guy is a gun and tries. As Big Bear said: What a problem to have! If he were black, people wouldn't be trashing him. It's just easier to pick on the Bible thumping cracker.

Stand by this guy. Or at the very least don't trash him. People make multiple threads when yet another pro athlete goes bankrupt, gets a DUI, beats his wife, etc... support the guy who is the opposite of what you trash normally. I really don't understand why we're not.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I think when they first put Tebow in, they wanted him to fail. At least the front office did. And when they changed the offensive schemes to have Tebow run more read option plays, i believe they were hoping that he got hurt. But since he's been winning, they are realizing they are stuck with him.

Oh yeah, John Elway is hating the situation. But that's his own fault. He could have just kept Tebow on the bench and not had this problem.

The media hype train is just too huge now and Tebow is making the Bronco organization a killing. At this point, they would fire Elway before dumping Tebow. LOL!

And not committing to Tebow as their starting QB is great for hype machine. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    I think when they first put Tebow in, they wanted him to fail. At least the front office did. And when they changed the offensive schemes to have Tebow run more read option plays, i believe they were hoping that he got hurt. But since he's been winning, they are realizing they are stuck with him.

Oh yeah, John Elway is hating the situation. But that's his own fault. He could have just kept Tebow on the bench and not had this problem.

The media hype train is just too huge now and Tebow is making the Bronco organization a killing. At this point, they would fire Elway before dumping Tebow. LOL!

And not committing to Tebow as their starting QB is great for hype machine. There is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Great post man..Elway now has to kiss Tebo's ass

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Elway is the greatest QB ever

When he says Tebow is a clown and cant play QB in the NFL we should listen to him

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

if timmy wasn't "teblowing" and thanking god every 2 seconds, there wouldn't be this much fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    elway has more passing yards, touchdowns and superbowl rings. whats your point?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Elway is the greatest QB ever

When he says Tebow is a clown and cant play QB in the NFL we should listen to him
    Zero reasons Teebow should not be the Broncos QB long term other than injury, period.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

TEBOW is the most watched BRONCO since the OJ chase

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Not to us old guys---I remember what a great player John Elway was---Tebow couldnt carry elways jock strap.

k13

Can someone make a quick gif of Tebow scoring TD and then Elways sad/mad face?

jjgold

Not a case who is better

Elway is jealous period because he is not the man anymore in Denver

He could die if Tebo won superbowl as it might kill him

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Tebow playing well increases potential trade value down the road, if the ever went that route. The good outweighs the bad of him playing well for Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    elway has more passing yards, touchdowns and superbowl rings.
    Uhh, passing yards and touchdowns are factored into QB rating and Tebow hasn't played a full season's worth of games.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post

The media hype train is just too huge now and Tebow is making the Bronco organization a killing. At this point, they would fire Elway before dumping Tebow.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    Uhh, passing yards and touchdowns are factored into QB rating and Tebow hasn't played a full season's worth of games.
    it was a point to show rm that you can't start throwing numbers around like winning % and qb rating when you compare 8 games to 234 games

12 Last