Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You can tell by looking at him he is not happy
    fake smile , fake clapping
    Yep. I think you're absolutely right. Elway looks like he needs help holding up that smile.

I still like your rifle, JJ. Looks like a FN-FAL. That rifle packs a kick. I believe that back in the early to late 60s the Israeli Army used this as their battle rifle. This fires a .308, which is now used mostly for sniper rifles. Now NATO and its allies, etc., all use the M4/M16 (including the Israeli Army), which fires a 5.56 (.223). Good luck on the games Sunday. They all look extremely difficult to me.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Elway still took an average Broncos team to three Superbowls without Terrell Davis or even a single Hall of Famer on any of those teams. Jim Kelly at least Bruce Smith, Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas. Elway did more with less than any NFL QB in NFL history, and he had a head coach(Dan Reeves) who didn't even know how to use his passing skills until Shanahan came along. Elway hands down is the Top 5 QB to ever play in the NFL, so quit this Tebow jealousy non-sense already. Elway also has the greatest comeback in Denver history, we'll start making comparisons once Tebow tops The Drive comeback victory that sent the Broncos to the Superbowl.

Of course, I think I'm probably responding to poster that never even seen Elway play. It's like trying to explain how much greater Michael Jordan was, to all these Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James fanatics.
    preach brother! preach!!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

Elway has seemed like a 'cool cat' to me here. Seems obvious he's trying to be in the spotlight more - the Tebow surge has gotten him out of his shell a little. Has to be a boost for the team - leaders make other leaders around them.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This is a great espn documentary on Tebow and his senior year in high school in Florida and his charity work in the Philippines . It talks about the law in Florida that allowed home schooled kids into high school sports. They probably could have found a better name for the documentary than "the chosen one", I think there have been a few posters who were designated "the chosen one" on players talk and they didnt pan out. He is definitely different than your typical athlete.
    Last edited by gregm; 12-18-11 at 08:04 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Elway praying he loses today

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think we need to see mr. timmy's long birth certificate. is he even an american citizen since he wasn't born in the states

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

Elway thought he was gonna ride Tebow to a high draft pick next season and draft a QB...........doh!!!

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Elway is the greatest QB ever

When he says Tebow is a clown and cant play QB in the NFL we should listen to him

Hope you're kidding

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Pure Horsepoop. Elway is GM and he wants a winner. Remember, he has an owner to please or he gets fired.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

No.

First 12