Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    come on jets...
    nevermind

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Time and time again the Jets show that they're a clutch football team. Mark Sanchez is playing at peak performance at the right time. NYJ has everything to play for and are actually getting anywhere from 1.5 to 3 points !!! That's a joke. Jets should be favorites in this game. Vick has been banged up (concussions are difficult to overcome and the referees haven't been giving him calls) and simply hasn't been as good as he was last season. DeSean Jackson's lack of motivation hasn't helped. (Guy is super-talented but he might blow a great career with a lousy attitude)

I really love this pick. Shonn Greene has been grinding out the yardage and scoring TD's at a steady pace. Greene hasn't really proven to me that he can take the licks and be a 25-30 carry running back like Curtis Martin but he seems to pick it up much like Sanchez, late in the season.

Missing Jim Leonhard (who play's on special teams aside from the secondary) for the rest of the year is a real blow but this is the time where the Jets excel.

LeSean McCoy seems to be more of a threat than Vick. Keeping him in check will be the key to a Jets victory. Jets should take care of business without a problem in Philly.
    Is this you bud?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qD_rHi25o3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Fumble McCoy---C'mon Jets! Let's fukkin go now. Watch the tide turn

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila trying to give them the game

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Eagles known to choke big leads.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

eagles better not jerk each other off just yet

need to throat stomp these jet bitches

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

28-13. Turnovers (Santonio Holmes) were killers but this game is far from over (the 3 points might be the difference)---Jets are going to make a move in the 2nd half. (Not going to say this is the way I saw it but the Jets have a lot of fight)- Gotta pickup girlfriend at work. See how this pans out --be back later on.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Jets are trash. They always have been.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

A losing play in a lock thread? I am astounded.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Jets are trash. They always have been.
    says a fire crotch lover

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Ahhhh pop the cork and celebrate a nice fukking victory.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Their fat ass coach isnt doing too much talking is he?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Jets are an embarassment.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Eagles lookin good

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

well at least it was close

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

EPIC FAIL--Guys: I apologize. I shouldn't have made a declaration that this was a lock. This is gambling. It's one game. I know that I can handicap well but I deserve to get bashed here. I'm disappointed and sorry if I mislead anyone. Any advice that I offer on this site, I give with good intentions. Never doubt my knowledge regarding sports. I research and have lived and died sports for my entire life (gambling aside). It has been my outlet through deaths, poor health, and other adversity.

People are going to think what they think but I just want you to know whether it's about sports, life experience, advice on life, or a good laugh, I give 100% to this site. It's a great site to so many and I'll never use the word "LOCK" and disrespect it again . That's all I have to say. Let's see if we can find some winners. If I have any insight, I'm still going to give it and people can draw their own conclusion about it. I just love to give my best effort. Unfortunately in this game it wasn't enough.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

EPIC FAIL--Guys: I apologize. I shouldn't have made a declaration that this was a lock. This is gambling. It's one game. I know that I can handicap well but I deserve to get bashed here. I'm disappointed and sorry if I mislead anyone. Any advice that I offer on this site, I give with good intentions. Never doubt my knowledge regarding sports. I research and have lived and died sports for my entire life (gambling aside). It has been my outlet through deaths, poor health, and other adversity.

People are going to think what they think but I just want you to know whether it's about sports, life experience, advice on life, or a good laugh, I give 100% to this site. It's a great site to so many and I'll never use the word "LOCK" and disrespect it again . That's all I have to say. Let's see if we can find some winners. If I have any insight, I'm still going to give it and people can draw their own conclusion about it. I just love to give my best effort. Unfortunately in this game it wasn't enough.

Very reasonable. Live and learn. It is only one game, your efforts and work were appreciated.

Good luck the rest of the way.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Very reasonable. Live and learn. It is only one game, your efforts and work were appreciated.

Good luck the rest of the way.

thanks friend, it makes me feel good to here that. I appreciate it. JC

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Don't sweat it, Will.

It's gambling. Anyone who's ever posted plays on this site has had their share of losers.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GONE FISHIN
    GONE FISHIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

We all have picked bad!!!! Just one game.. I def have lost a few "locks" myself. Anyone that says they havent, is a liar!!!

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    A losing play in a lock thread? I am astounded.
    What he said

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by GONE FISHIN View Post
    We all have picked bad!!!! Just one game.. I def have lost a few "locks" myself. Anyone that says they havent, is a liar!!!
    I'll bite. I call BULLSHIT!!! I've never lost a lock and I'm not lying.

Guess WHY???

Because I don't believe in locks in pro sports GAMBLING, especially PRO FOOTBALL.

So along with your LOCKS that have lost it looks like you are wrong one more time

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

jets are BEYOND frustrating this year

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If Cowboys and Giants win, Eagles are eliminated from playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Yep, but I think I will just lay off Philly if Giants win, if they lose I will play Philly. They may come out angry and still beat the Jets if they are eliminated, but could go either way so I will just stay away from it in that case.
    Thank you Redskins and thank you Dream team. Too bad that Giants are all but done, could have been an epic match up in the Meadowlands. What's the line going to be on that one? I would say I like the Jets, but they still got Sanchez at QB right?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Respect the gambling game. No one is giving away free money. The quicker you realize this the quicker you realize that the line is the great equalizer. Keep your locks on the doors of your house and cars.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Respect the gambling game. No one is giving away free money. The quicker you realize this the quicker you realize that the line is the great equalizer. Keep your locks on the doors of your house and cars.
    True words. Unfortunately OP will never own houses and cars.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Eagles always play great when they are not a huge public play.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    2: no ny team is ever as good as will2survive makes them out to be...
    If ever that point was well proven.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

well said buddy... (said the idiot who's video's are barely 40 this season. )

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Good post will

The only mistake you made was using the L word. I would leave that to the clowns looking for attention. Just post your play and say you really like it.

BOL next time

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Time and time again the Jets show that they're a clutch football team. Mark Sanchez is playing at peak performance at the right time. NYJ has everything to play for and are actually getting anywhere from 1.5 to 3 points !!! That's a joke. Jets should be favorites in this game. Vick has been banged up (concussions are difficult to overcome and the referees haven't been giving him calls) and simply hasn't been as good as he was last season. DeSean Jackson's lack of motivation hasn't helped. (Guy is super-talented but he might blow a great career with a lousy attitude)

I really love this pick. Shonn Greene has been grinding out the yardage and scoring TD's at a steady pace. Greene hasn't really proven to me that he can take the licks and be a 25-30 carry running back like Curtis Martin but he seems to pick it up much like Sanchez, late in the season.

Missing Jim Leonhard (who play's on special teams aside from the secondary) for the rest of the year is a real blow but this is the time where the Jets excel.

LeSean McCoy seems to be more of a threat than Vick. Keeping him in check will be the key to a Jets victory. Jets should take care of business without a problem in Philly.

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS POST WAS GARBAGE WHEN WE SAW THE JO-PAW avatar...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Any "locks" for next week??

lovetobet

Way to step up buddy. I always feel in business it's not about whether you will make a mistake or not, we all do, it's how you handle your mistakes that shows what type of business/man you are.

As has been said, your only mistake was using the word Lock. Leave that out from now on and you're all good. Everyone loses, everyone loses big plays, that's just gambling.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

These threads are money, just fade em.

First 1234