battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

best value for superbowl winner

1.greenbay at +176 no way you can get 2 to 1 any where but it seems there going deep....first round bye and possible tieing miami dolphins record.....

2.ravens or saints....toss up but the best team in the afc is the ravens and 2nd best team in nfc is saints

3.49ers pitt they face off this week and i am leaning on pitt at home which will make people less think of anything strong about this 49ers team....i personally think a big factor is if they get the number 2 seed or 3 seed only time will tell....

4......patriots denver atlanta lions giants dallas houston texans

i think they fall at the bottom becuase pats no defense and most likly looking at a 3 seed which is an extra game however if they manage a 1st or 2nd seed they can go deep....best coach and with 1 week and playing at home to prepare will give them better odds....

denver there in the playoffs homefield going against a strong afc wild card i wish them the best....tebow great season but it is ending week 1 of playoffs....

atlanta lions giants dallas all have 1 thing or another going against them and you cant count them out if the first round playoff match works in there favor they can go deep......

houston texans possibly the best afc team but with no quarterback you cant expect them to go deep only a matter of time before they sink battleshipppp houston is praying to get a first round bye and hopefully manage a scheme attack in houston

alot of football left and hopefully things get interesting.......

this wraps it up for the day brought to you by battle4life top rated capper on sbr.......

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

GFY

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

FYI Pitt is on the road at 49ers on monday.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Betting GB would be the stupidest fuking thing in the universe, for reasons obvious to everyone else.