milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Take the PATRIOTS -6

i posted that i had the patriots -6.5 sunday (whew) and i have also continually posted to take tebow as the guy is a winner.
    but there is always a time to go the other way and this is that time. after 6 straight wins for tebow, and 4 of those 4th qtr comebacks, they are overmatched in this one.

look at how that other "first place" afc west team the raiders did against a quality team, losing by 30 to the packers. same story here, these afc west teams are amusing but not very good with the possible exception of the chargers.

patriots get a big lead that tebow can't come back from

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

listen to this guy , pound the Patriots PLEASE!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think line is going down
    Watch out

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I have vision of Patriots players being struck by lightning if they are up big in the 3rd quarter.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I can't wait for the public to move this line up to 7

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I have vision of Patriots players being struck by lightning if they are up big in the 3rd quarter.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do to the unknown forces that keep popping up for Denver each week I'm just going to be a witness...............

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

IMO the Broncos are a team of destiny much like the Cardinals were in MLB.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tebow is a better qb than Tom Brady

Turbo tebow will make YOU money

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Tebow is not as good as Brady but Tebow will not be matching up against Brady. He will be matching up against one of weakest defenses in the NFL. A defense that plays even worse on the road and will be exhausted by the 4th quarter playing in the high altitude

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The only way to play this one is on NE

HOWEVER

This is a pass IMO

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bet for NE your crazy, they have had more back door covers this year than ever. Luckily I bought the 7.5 down to 7 Sunday against Washington. But they will go into prevent defense in the 4th with a lead and TEBONE will back door cover.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jonathon1995 View Post
    If you bet for NE your crazy, they have had more back door covers this year than ever. Luckily I bought the 7.5 down to 7 Sunday against Washington. But they will go into prevent defense in the 4th with a lead and TEBONE will back door cover.

finally a poster with some football knowledge

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Will throw in teaser for sure.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Mike you should have grabbed the -4 quick.

Hmm, thegreek still has the lowest ML on the Patriots as it is. Must be leaning Broncos.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Took the Pats and Giants in a teaser.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

agreed giants/pats look like popular teases this week. i think Eagles and Detroit will also be teased heavily.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like Tebow and i have alot of respect for him and his faith in Jesus... but is he overdoing it to get attention??? was he like this in college? Before any and every interview talking about Jesus and praying on the feild throughout the game?

there is a time and a place for everything and i don't think he should be preaching and praying in front of cameras and the public for the respect of other players. they're not all christians.

Pats will be too much for the Broncos to handle...

Patriots -6 is the only play here

...if Tebow wins, i will start going back to church on Sundays
    Last edited by Sambooka; 12-13-11 at 10:29 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    i like Tebow and i have alot of respect for him and his faith in Jesus... but is he overdoing it to get attention??? was he like this in college? Before any and every interview talking about Jesus and praying on the feild throughout the game? there is a time and a place for everything and i don't think he should be preaching and praying in front of cameras and the public for the respect of other players. they're not all christians. Pats will be too much for the Broncos to handle... Patriots -6 is the only play here ...if Tebow wins, i will start going back to church on Sundays
    Don't worry soon as he starts losing the team and fans will get ugly about his preaching very quickly.............

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

no i dont think he is over doing it. He is a genuinely a good guy. Brian Dawkins is one hell of a leader on that team and they all have a never say die attitude.

richard1214
    richard1214's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots!!

richard1214
    richard1214's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Patriots win this one.

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Pats will cover -6 against Denver no prob...but looks like the public is driving Pats up its -7 already in some places
    Last edited by Sacamano; 12-13-11 at 11:41 AM.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

a blind squirrel can only find a nut once in a while! when he found 5 in 7 weeks its pretty likely he isnt going to find another.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    a blind squirrel can only find a nut once in a while! when he found 5 in 7 weeks its pretty likely he isnt going to find another.

What if the blind squirrel prayed to Jesus... and the football field was filled with nuts???

(2 nuts on every player x20)
    Last edited by Sambooka; 12-13-11 at 11:48 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Big bear pound this game

you got dis man!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    i like Tebow and i have alot of respect for him and his faith in Jesus... but is he overdoing it to get attention??? was he like this in college? Before any and every interview talking about Jesus and praying on the feild throughout the game?

there is a time and a place for everything and i don't think he should be preaching and praying in front of cameras and the public for the respect of other players. they're not all christians.

Pats will be too much for the Broncos to handle...

Patriots -6 is the only play here

...if Tebow wins, i will start going back to church on Sundays
    LOL! no you're not. Because if you started going to church, they would tell you to stop gambling. If you are going to do something that drastic, why don't you just go "all in" with everything that you own that you can spare?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    was actually 6 out of 7 but who's counting.

yes tebow can come back but they can't score with the patriots. denver has been lucky they have been playing against pretty anemic offenses for the most part, and that won't be the case here.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

tebow winning has nothing to do with this game, they are +6 not -3.5. good luck with the patriots defense.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Teams that have gone into prevent defense in Q4 are retarded - don't know why they didn't stick to what was working all game (Chicago, wtf?). Belichick is smart enough to know this, will keep his guys doing what works. I expect NE will have a big enough lead it won't matter. NE defense's weakness is their secondary, and Tebow can't exploit like other teams can - run defense is actually pretty good Patriots will roll hard in this one.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

n.e. had tough game w/redskins grossman/helu/moss /fact denver has beat pats last 4/5 str. up/great spot here for ml and teaser/also just from me/49rs.16 pitts.13/browns20 ariz.17/jets24 eagles23/san diego23 ravens20 since2006 s.d.is24w/2losses in dec./again mls and teasers/finally n.o. viks over/gl all

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Tebow is not as good as Brady but Tebow will not be matching up against Brady. He will be matching up against one of weakest defenses in the NFL. A defense that plays even worse on the road and will be exhausted by the 4th quarter playing in the high altitude

x2...I had them teased down last week and was cringing watching that game...I thought about emailing the Pats to let them know they could just put some tackling dummies out on the field on defense...just as good coverage and much cheaper than real players....there defense is horrible and this is coming from a guy who has watched the Vikings all year

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

OK so I just signed on to betislands to see the lines for this weeks NFL games. I saw NE -6 and mybjaw dropped. There is no way the Denver doesn't lose this game by at least a TD. Also I really think this line will get to NE -7 or -7.5 by kickoff. I then put in two open parlays with just the Pats in both. I came on the sbr to see if this was being talked about. To my surprise it seems as though more people like Denver and the points and I'm in shock. I'm going to go back now and add an open teaser as well. I am a Chargers fan and hate hate hate Denver so I hope that this isn't part of the reason I liked New England so much. Though I did have Denver last week ML and I hated them almost as much as I do now. Come on New England wins by 7+ right?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    OK so I just signed on to betislands to see the lines for this weeks NFL games. I saw NE -6 and mybjaw dropped. There is no way the Denver doesn't lose this game by at least a TD. Also I really think this line will get to NE -7 or -7.5 by kickoff. I then put in two open parlays with just the Pats in both. I came on the sbr to see if this was being talked about. To my surprise it seems as though more people like Denver and the points and I'm in shock. I'm going to go back now and add an open teaser as well. I am a Chargers fan and hate hate hate Denver so I hope that this isn't part of the reason I liked New England so much. Though I did have Denver last week ML and I hated them almost as much as I do now. Come on New England wins by 7+ right?

The Patriots are my favorite team. I want them to win the super bowl and I would say -7 is a decent play if this game was going to be in Foxboro.

However, the Patriots only beat the 0-13 Colts by 7 at home 2 weeks ago and were lucky they didn't go to overtime last week at Washington. The Patriots defense gave up 27 points to the very much depleted Redskins offense down to their 3rd string running back and without its top 2 recievers.

I would feel like an idiot if I bet on the Patriots and got Tebowed! I just can't do it. I'm riding the Broncos streak until they lose.

123 Last