wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

You would have to be an idiot not to take the pats -6 against teblow

I already jumped on this line at -6 as I feel it’s going to rise up to -7 in the next few days. This is going to be my pick of the week. The pats are going to expose the imposter that tebow really is for he won’t be able to keep up with Brady and his offense. Brady is going to pick apart the denver defense and Tebow will have to be on his A game to put up some points. I admit he has been very lucky his past few games but if you looked at the teams he has played against, none of them were playoff-caliber teams (chiefs, bears, Miami, chargers, Vikings). This is tebow’s true test as a starting QB and I don’t see him having another clutch game. Hurry and get this line before it rises!!

PATS -6

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

No, you wouldn't be an idiot.

People have been saying this shit for the last 6 weeks and losing their ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Maybe.

Then again, Denver has the superior defense in this matchup, and they're catching 6 (at least) at home.

I kind of like the Broncos in this spot. If the Redskins can stay within 7 of NE because of its porous defense, why can't a red-hot Broncos' team that's much better overall than Washington?

wakeboardr886

That's because the redskins had a decent QB who can put up passing yards. On the other hand Denver's offense relies running the football and NE has an overall ranked #13 Run Defense which will make tebow to actually attempt passing the ball. Chicago last week did a good job against the run up until the 4th Q when they started to play deep coverage giving tebow the easy short completions. Even if Tebow can get the run going he still has to have a good passing game as Brady will be able to put up 21pts with ease.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Maybe. Then again, Denver has the superior defense in this matchup, and they're catching 6 (at least) at home. I kind of like the Broncos in this spot. If the Redskins can stay within 7 of NE because of its porous defense, why can't a red-hot Broncos' team that's much better overall than Washington?
    ....couldnt of said it better

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardr886 View Post
    That's because the redskins had a decent QB who can put up passing yards.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I love these threads, they get TEBOWED every week and people keep going back to the theory that the Broncos have no chance because their offense sucks. Broncos money line or no play for me... Probably a no play, but I know better than to mess with Tebow.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

That's my biggest play this upcoming week & also on some teasers with Pats PK...

Stelio Kontos
    Stelio Kontos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

-Home dog with a better defense
    -Momentum
    -This team would run through a wall for Tim Tebow

Straight Wager 12/12/11 18:13 ET bet 100.00 to win 240.00 Result: Pending Patriots(NewEngland)
    Broncos(Denver) 12/18/11(16:20 ET)
    Broncos(Denver) +240

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

you are a sinner wakeboard.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

[FONT="] You would have to be an idiot not to take the pats -6 against teblow [/FONT]
    And You would have to be an idiot bet against teblow Jesus himself..........

Go ahead you'll burn in Hell...........

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos are gonna get smoked.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Broncos are gonna get smoked.
    I wouldn't bet on it

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Tebow vs the pats defense or Tom Brady vs denvers defense. I am going to have to go with Brady! Unless Tom has an off day he will put up 28. Not sure tebow can put up 21 against anyone. Even how bad the pats d is their run stopping isn't that bad.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

That's because the redskins had a decent QB who can put up passing yards. On the other hand Denver's offense relies running the football and NE has an overall ranked #13 Run Defense which will make tebow to actually attempt passing the ball. Chicago last week did a good job against the run up until the 4th Q when they started to play deep coverage giving tebow the easy short completions. Even if Tebow can get the run going he still has to have a good passing game as Brady will be able to put up 21pts with ease.
    This is absolutely true - for some reason, in 4th quarter, other teams went away from playing the defense that had worked well all game. Belichick will not let that happen and will keep his guys disciplined - Tebow doesn't have the accuracy / arm to expose NE's secondary that badly. Think Pats will roll this game, and everyone will be back next week saying "oh well, Patriots were just too good a team for Tebow to pull out another one", and everyone will get back to reality that Broncos have beat some teams with bad offenses (or bad QBs) thta allowed them to stay in it until the end.

Patriots will NOT be taking this one for granted. I'm on NE big this week.

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Patriots are giving up points left, right and centre.

Tebow, is constantly being ripped on and he is 7-1 as a starter. He wins games, he also keeps games close and he likes 4th quarter points the most. I can see the Broncos staying within a touchdown the whole game and then when it hits Tebow Time anything can happen.

You've been warned.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Tebow looked like Brady in the fourth vs the Bears last game...I figured the line would hop to NE -7 and beyond at which point I would grab DEN and the points. My thinking is along NC's, that WSH (Grossman had a great day for himself) can keep it close then DEN should as well. I can see NE-6 but I would be personally more confident with DEN +7.5. We'll see.

wakeboardr886

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    you are a sinner wakeboard.
    Then I'll be spending my sinner money on strippers and alcohol

wakeboardr886

The line jumped up to -8, good thing I got it at -6

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

[FONT="] I already jumped on this line at -6 as I feel it’s going to rise up to -7 in the next few days. This is going to be my pick of the week. The pats are going to expose the imposter that tebow really is for he won’t be able to keep up with Brady and his offense. Brady is going to pick apart the denver defense and Tebow will have to be on his A game to put up some points. I admit he has been very lucky his past few games but if you looked at the teams he has played against, none of them were playoff-caliber teams (chiefs, bears, Miami, chargers, Vikings). This is tebow’s true test as a starting QB and I don’t see him having another clutch game. Hurry and get this line before it rises!! PATS -6 [/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    That's my biggest play this upcoming week & also on some teasers with Pats PK...
    Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    Tebow vs the pats defense or Tom Brady vs denvers defense. I am going to have to go with Brady! Unless Tom has an off day he will put up 28. Not sure tebow can put up 21 against anyone. Even how bad the pats d is their run stopping isn't that bad.
    Gooood GOOOOD

Make the line riiiiise.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna be one of the heaviest bet regular season nfl gms of the season..everyone and their mothers making this their play of week/month/century, seems sharp and square alike all are lining up to back the inferior defensive team laying 6 or more on the road.. hope pats boat race their asses as ive had about as much Teblow talk as i can take but i will pass on the free money..gl

PAULYPOKER

TOP TEN BETS
    FUTURE GAMES

1New England Patriots Point Spread
    2Green Bay Packers Point Spread

gRamblin' Man
    gRamblin' Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    Gooood GOOOOD

Make the line riiiiise.
    HILARIOUS^

However I definitely see NE rolling here, I just can't imagine Denver putting up more than 21 whereas Brady will put up 31 with ease. Tebow is about to get T-BONED by the Pats.

wakeboardr886

Let's cash it boys!