PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

racistrapist is> Pride,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Out of curiosity, why don't you raise your stakes and BR? You clearly devote serious time to sports investment and if you have proven to yourself that you are a long term winner, then I think you are selling yourself short and could be providing substantial extra revenue for your family if you aporoached this more seriously. If you believe in yourself, there should be no reason to stay at $20 units. At the very least you shoud be incrementally increasing your unit stake as you continue to profit. It seems like you have been doing this for a long time, yet you stay with such small wagers. Why? If you just went up to $100 per unit, you would have made $2k on the ncaaf season. Im sure that money could help the fam. I understand you do this for fun and don't want to hurt your family by losing. However, if youve proven yourself as a long term winner at $20 per unit, why would think you cannot do the same at $100 per unit or more?
    Small Bettor Syndrome

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Out of curiosity, why don't you raise your stakes and BR? You clearly devote serious time to sports investment and if you have proven to yourself that you are a long term winner, then I think you are selling yourself short and could be providing substantial extra revenue for your family if you aporoached this more seriously. If you believe in yourself, there should be no reason to stay at $20 units. At the very least you shoud be incrementally increasing your unit stake as you continue to profit. It seems like you have been doing this for a long time, yet you stay with such small wagers. Why? If you just went up to $100 per unit, you would have made $2k on the ncaaf season. Im sure that money could help the fam. I understand you do this for fun and don't want to hurt your family by losing. However, if youve proven yourself as a long term winner at $20 per unit, why would think you cannot do the same at $100 per unit or more?

Whats his reason?

SBS

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by racistrapist View Post
    No coincidences is a glorified version of Lakerboy...now it's true, he's not as arrogant and not as much of a d-bag, but he always takes the dog and is an attention whore....keep in mind that two years ago Lakerboy was treated like the media treats Tebow (like a God), but now he's despised since he keeps losing (Tebow will soon follow).

Anyways, I like how he was so sure that the Packers and Pats wouldn't both win and he's been way off in NCAAB lately...just pointing out the obvious...have a nice day gentlemen.

get a fuking life !

Contribute to the forum or STFU

You probably couldnt pick a game to save your life so you bash on two of the best contributers on the forum
    I log on to see and care what 4-5 ppl on this site are on who i value thier opinion ( no coin and LB being 2 of the 4-5 ppl

and the rest I read to FADE u losers

grow some balls and post your own plays or STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by racistrapist View Post
    No coincidences is a glorified version of Lakerboy...now it's true, he's not as arrogant and not as much of a d-bag, but he always takes the dog and is an attention whore....keep in mind that two years ago Lakerboy was treated like the media treats Tebow (like a God), but now he's despised since he keeps losing (Tebow will soon follow).

Anyways, I like how he was so sure that the Packers and Pats wouldn't both win and he's been way off in NCAAB lately...just pointing out the obvious...have a nice day gentlemen.
    nah no coin is a good guy.

Yeah he has a tendency to go with the underdog but nothing wrong with that. We all got our own betting styles. Actually as of late No Coin has been picking more favorites and it has worked out for him. Example: Green Bay -9.5 +110

yeah he gave up close to 10 but got + money... Packers won 24-10

I don't see no coin making guarantees or saying he's got 50 units on 10 different plays...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

OP....fukkn tool.

First 12