i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAMS +375 -- here's why:

There's tremendous value here. Both of these teams suck and this game is going to be a competition of WHO CAN SUCK LESS. Yes, Seattle is home and they do tend to get up for these meaningless games, but the Rams, who have Jackson & potentially Bradford starting tonight are going to try and air it out and take chances. They do not care about the possibility of losing and like Brad Pitt says in Fight Club, "it is only after we lose everything that we are free to do anything". They could catch SEA off-guard this game and come out of nowhere. But the facts are SEATTLE should not be a 10 point favorite against ANYONE in this league, including INDY. I also like the over, as I think Marshawn is going to have 2 TD's, but the rest of the scoring will come from STL.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS HERE PEOPLE. Bob Hope, Regis Philbin and 7 of their best friends could march into SEA and give them a run for their money.

Final prediction : STL 27 - 14 SEA

betme
    hello
    betme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post
    There's tremendous value here. Both of these teams suck and this game is going to be a competition of WHO CAN SUCK LESS. Yes, Seattle is home and they do tend to get up for these meaningless games, but the Rams, who have Jackson & potentially Bradford starting tonight are going to try and air it out and take chances. They do not care about the possibility of losing and like Brad Pitt says in Fight Club, "it is only after we lose everything that we are free to do anything". They could catch SEA off-guard this game and come out of nowhere. But the facts are SEATTLE should not be a 10 point favorite against ANYONE in this league, including INDY. I also like the over, as I think Marshawn is going to have 2 TD's, but the rest of the scoring will come from STL.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS HERE PEOPLE. Bob Hope, Regis Philbin and 7 of their best friends could march into SEA and give them a run for their money.

I though you are talking about the STL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

haha Seahawks dont suck tey still have playoff hopes

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

If the Rams win this game by 13 points, I'll give you all my points and delete my SBR account.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ShogunRua

CHIPSETJED
    CHIPSETJED's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2620

I have less points, but I second the deletion of my SBR account if they win by 13.

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm holding both of you to that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm not saying the Rams win, but who are the Seahawks to be laying -10 in a divisional game?

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya something seems funny about this line..i mean, come on, its the seahawks!!!

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

alright so how much $$ you laying on this?

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

you are gonna bet on Tom Brandstater????????????

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

you do realize that the seahawks only let jackson rush for 42 rushing yards in week 11.... plus the starter is tom bradstater....

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

-10 for the damn seahawks. i'll take stl.

Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Taking the Seahawks as a 2 unit play...just based on their previous meeting of Seattle winning by double digits. Figure it's not gonna be the easiest cover, but safer than Rams +375.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by surffreak View Post
    you do realize that the seahawks only let jackson rush for 42 rushing yards in week 11.... plus the starter is tom bradstater....

im in no means advocating playing the Lambs here but in all fairness sjax being "held" to 42 yrds was much more a product of Mcdaniels idiotic game plan than it was sea run d. for some reason unbeknown to anyone that last game Lambs came out and ran a spread offense for the majority of the gm, believing that spreading sea out was the way to go despite the fact they are playing o-lineman that have no business in the nfl and a wr corp that consist of a legit number 2 and not much else

fyi bradford is starting this gm not Bradstater, not that it should matter much as Bradford been awful and it still the same patchwork o-line so who knows if he will make it to the finish, still same shithole wrs as well...

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by surffreak View Post
    Tom Bradstater may still start this game, but Bradford has been upgraded to probable. The Rams have a complex offensive scheme with Josh McDaniels and they do not feel that the newly signed Bradstater can effectively learn it in a week. With this being said, they are going to try to get Bradford in there. Only question is, how conservative will they be with him; might see lot's of handing off with simple runs.

As for me, I don't like laying 10 points to a lot of teams. The Seahawks and 10 points doesn't register to me. The hawks have a great home-field and always seem to play real well there. However, it all comes down to Lynch. If he gets going, Tarvaris Jackson will be finding throwing lanes downfield.

I'm probably just going to lay off, but BOL to you and all others on whatever direction you decide to go with

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What a fool you are pick bet the only thing you pick is your nose

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Dude, the Rams aren't that good. They couldn't even beat Seattle last you when they were playing Sam Bradford.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Rams are trash

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

dude why argue get them at +7.5 for +110

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Rams win this SU!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks ML parlayed with a couple NCAAB games for me

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

im still rotflmao from the first post ..hawks win easssy tonight

AribaAriba

my dog system that had picked miami against dallas and seahawks against phillies is picking the rams tonight. Beware hawks backers.

rup
    rup's Avatar Become A Pro!

stl is horrible. they wont be able to put up 10 pts tonight!!!!

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post

NOT gonna happen.

St. Louis has averaged 9 points on the road this season (12.5 overall!). Do you actually think that through some miracle they are going to TRIPLE that tonight in one of the toughest stadiums in the country??

Bradford is not 100% healthy. He sucks even when he IS healthy. Try him with a sore ankle. If Bradford doesn't start, what's the alternative? A guy who has never played an NFL game in his life. Damned if you do; damned if you don't.

The Seahawks have won 50% of their home games and average 21 points.

Do you see where the -10 comes from??

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I want to bet the Rams, I do. Normally I would be all over them +10 vs most teams, especially vs the Mariners. Problem is, why are the Rams gonna show up when they have showed up in one game all year? Not betting tonight, but my hunch does say Rams, why I have no clue.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    my dog system that had picked miami against dallas and seahawks against phillies is picking the rams tonight. Beware hawks backers.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you gonna play the Lambs i think you have to take the 1st half line...you wouldnt think it be possible but stl offense is even worse in the 2nd half of games and the d generally wears down from being on the field so long.. bottom line if Lambs are down more than a td at half they not going to come back..

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only chance is if Seahawks don't show up. Might happen cause a couple of weeks ago they saw firsthand how bad the Rams are...They are really banged up and really bad, People. Brad is kind of a warrior...but still 9 out of 10 times Seahawks win this game.

AribaAriba

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    posted those plays on the forum -_- i rarely post plays because you get attacked by kids all the time.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Sam Bradford will start tonight. How does this affect the game? Last year with Sam in the game, Seattle won but not by 10.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Seattle isn't a bad team at home. I don't know why you say they "suck." The Rams are BAD.

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Its monday night spoiler night so you may be right here but I like Rams + 10 to be safe

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams have 9 CB's out. NINE. Really, look it up. Guys that were on the street 2 weeks ago will be on the field.
    One starting safety is out.
    5 WR-TE's out. (Kendricks is a TE-WR hybrid). They picked up Lloyd but he does not want to be there, his contract ends end of this yr, do not look for him to go head first into the middle tonight.
    3 starting OL out (both tackles), plus 2 that would play in their stead but are out, too.
    Bradford is going to start, wear a special boot... take painkiller shot... and maximum protection because Feeley (#2 QB) is OUT, and the next QB is Clemens who they signed Friday. He threw 2 passes last yr for the Jets. NO WAY he gets OC McDaniels complex offensive system in 2+ days. That is why they are putting poor Sam Bradford out there. Bad idea.
    Coach Spagnola and GM are both rumored to be fired any minute now. STRONG rumors.
    Rams lost 26-0 last week to 49ers, it coulda been 50-0. 49ers slept thru it, they were bored.
    Rams have scored 11 TD's all yr. Lowest in NFL. Dome team out in the cold. Crazy ass crowd nite game, if there ever was in the NFL, they are it.
    Seattle can run with Lynch against one of worst run stopping units in the NFL, and throw on the MOST depleted secondary in the NFL.
    Pete Carroll will be there next year, he has Hawks playing for possible playoffs but also next year, they have bought in, have played well last 5 games even though they have some injuries. The Skins loss was an all time fluke, a hail mary type 50 yd TD from goddam GROSSMAN stunned everyone.
    MOTIVATED MNF home Seahawks vs. broke down Rams that are playing for a lame duck coach.
    AND YOU LIKE RAMS ML?
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-12-11 at 11:01 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Rams have 9 CB's out. NINE.
    One starting safety out.
    4 WR-TE's out.
    3 starting OL out (both tackles), plus 2 that would play but are out, too.
    Bradford is going to start, wear a special boot... take painkiller shot... and maximum protection because Feeley (#2 QB) is OUT, and the next QB is Clemens who they signed Friday. He threw 2 passes last yr for the Jets. NO WAY he gets OC McDaniels complex offensive system in 2+ days. That is why they are putting poor Sam Bradford out there.
    Coach Spagnola and GM are both rumored to be fired any minute now. STRONG rumors.
    Rams lost 26-0 last week to 49ers, it coulda been 50-0. 49ers slept thru it, they were bored.
    Rams have scored 11 TD's all yr. Lowest in NFL.
    Seattle can run with Lynch against one of worst run stopping units in the NFL, and throw on the MOST depleted secondary in the NFL.
    Pete Carroll has Hawks playing for next year, they have bought in, have played well last 5 games even though they have some injuries.
    MOTIVATED Seahawks vs. broke down Rams that are playing for lame duck coach.
    AND YOU LIKE RAMS ML?
    Of course all of this makes sense, but it's the NFL.

12 Last