Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Of course all of this makes sense, but it's the NFL.
    Agree, and don't forget The Rams beat The Saints... but that was a much, much different situation.
    Sometimes, it is not who you play but when you play them.
    I think Rams might just go thru the motions... they sure did @ SF, because they think Spags AND THE GM are both goners and they have nothing to play for... wondering about starting all over next yr.
    Whereas Seahawks have "bought in" to Pete Carroll for this yr and next.
    Normally I would NEVER lay 9 like this...
    WE SHALL SEE IN A FEW MINUTES!
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-12-11 at 07:28 PM.

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Rams have 9 CB's out. NINE. Really, look it up. Guys that were on the street 2 weeks ago will be on the field.
    One starting safety is out.
    5 WR-TE's out. (Kendricks is a TE-WR hybrid). They picked up Lloyd but he does not want to be there, his contract ends end of this yr, do not look for him to go head first into the middle tonight.
    3 starting OL out (both tackles), plus 2 that would play in their stead but are out, too.
    Bradford is going to start, wear a special boot... take painkiller shot... and maximum protection because Feeley (#2 QB) is OUT, and the next QB is Clemens who they signed Friday. He threw 2 passes last yr for the Jets. NO WAY he gets OC McDaniels complex offensive system in 2+ days. That is why they are putting poor Sam Bradford out there. Bad idea.
    Coach Spagnola and GM are both rumored to be fired any minute now. STRONG rumors.
    Rams lost 26-0 last week to 49ers, it coulda been 50-0. 49ers slept thru it, they were bored.
    Rams have scored 11 TD's all yr. Lowest in NFL. Dome team out in the cold. Crazy ass crowd nite game, if there ever was in the NFL, they are it.
    Seattle can run with Lynch against one of worst run stopping units in the NFL, and throw on the MOST depleted secondary in the NFL.
    Pete Carroll will be there next year, he has Hawks playing for possible playoffs but also next year, they have bought in, have played well last 5 games even though they have some injuries. The Skins loss was an all time fluke, a hail mary type 50 yd TD from goddam GROSSMAN stunned everyone.
    MOTIVATED MNF home Seahawks vs. broke down Rams that are playing for a lame duck coach.
    AND YOU LIKE RAMS ML?

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

jokes

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post
    There's tremendous value here. Both of these teams suck and this game is going to be a competition of WHO CAN SUCK LESS. Yes, Seattle is home and they do tend to get up for these meaningless games, but the Rams, who have Jackson & potentially Bradford starting tonight are going to try and air it out and take chances. They do not care about the possibility of losing and like Brad Pitt says in Fight Club, "it is only after we lose everything that we are free to do anything". They could catch SEA off-guard this game and come out of nowhere. But the facts are SEATTLE should not be a 10 point favorite against ANYONE in this league, including INDY. I also like the over, as I think Marshawn is going to have 2 TD's, but the rest of the scoring will come from STL.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS HERE PEOPLE. Bob Hope, Regis Philbin and 7 of their best friends could march into SEA and give them a run for their money.

Final prediction : STL 27 - 14 SEA
    Let me know where you see tremendous value next week. Indy?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    If the Rams win this game by 13 points, I'll give you all my points and delete my SBR account.
    Lmao.

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Rams are horrible

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Sacamano View Post
    Rams are horrible
    I know. Makes me feel sorry for Steven Jackson. A lot of decent teams out there could make better use of his talent.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rams???

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I know. Makes me feel sorry for Steven Jackson. A lot of decent teams out there could make better use of his talent.
    yup. it's prolly whatever to him though....stud on the team AND getting paid.....

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

If they fire Josh McDaniel's, they might start winning! LOL!

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    yup. it's prolly whatever to him though....stud on the team AND getting paid.....
    No shit huh!! He's the highest paid running back in NFL history.

First 12