pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nc we got rlm on the announcement that Bradford
    is starting.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    lol pauly that was my thoughts when I bet! but now with 60% on the seahawks and the line down a point in stls favor I might buy my bet back and take the other side and eat the juice.
    Did 70% public$$ stop the G-men from winning last night??
    Hell no................

I no longer believe in consensus as a accurate handicapping tool because it is to popular with the average Joes.........

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

seems like the public has been winning more than losing on these easy ones. This one seems easy and it probably is. I got hawks -9 and I like it. I will hedge out with live betting if it starts to look shaky

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ok I kept mine....I saw this line yesterday and said this is so rediculous that seattle is going to win by 20! they made the line so big they are trying to get everyone to take those 10 points.

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

STFU No Coin and Paula... like the sunday bssss when you two clown said Tenn, bal and Cowboyz big.. lmfao... May i add i won big of Saints, Indy, and Giants.. lol

PAULYPOKER

Honestly, u got to think who would the public majority put their $$$ on tonight and this would be the Rams,so this in itself contradicts the so called public consensus.......

KingHustla

Tonight slam the shit out of Seattle FFF St. Louis got nuting to play for "Locked on Seattle" get it??? lock this Coc### in ya mouth too you sorry ass shit... haha

FindTheLock

just think about what will happen once bradford gets hit. He might start the game, but that doesn't mean he will finish the game.

KingHustla

"

PAULYPOKER

^^^Another Piece of trash I buried that is now ghosting............

dredmahawkus

this is rediculous that this is monday night football! ever since it moved to ESPN they get all the crap games and monday night football is now sunday night.

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Arnt they the same company?

dredmahawkus

but even when ESPN had sunday night football the games on ESPN were not that good like this and the monday night game was always good.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

pauly knows everything pure scum

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I can't see the rams risking further, and senseless injury on the franchise guy. They are done so save him for next season and build.

dredmahawkus

unless the rams are going after luck or rg3

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Seahawks as well.

dredmahawkus

ok 2 plays in rams have no shot

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I took Seahawks -1 and Under 45 7 point teaser. Looking good so far.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Woooooooooo!! TD Hawks!!!

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

my only play so far...halftime play always a possibility....BOL everyone

12/12/2011 @ 07:45 PM NFL[1134] 1H SEATTLE -6½-105105.00 100.00

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    pauly knows everything pure scum
    Everybody knows that one who borrows to gamble is the lowest form of life,but the borrower himself is to hard-up to realize this fact..........

ebelisle22

loll oh man dont borrow POINTS ur a joke on every level, how do u live with urself

PAULYPOKER

loll oh man dont borrow POINTS ur a joke on every level, how do u live with urself
    If you are borrowing points this only means you burnt all bridges in the real world,what a shame.......

ebelisle22

what a moron... do you listen to yourself?

ebelisle22

ur probably a 60 year old lonely man that everyone hates so you come on here to make everyone feel like shit so u can feel good for once in ur sad life

PAULYPOKER

what a moron... do you listen to yourself?
    Not only do you bury yourself in the real world you also bury yourself in the posting world............

ebelisle22

ud think that at ur age ud learn to be civilized.
    i hit over 55%, i posted one wrong bet that you've noticed dont act like you know anything pauly, ur a huge dick and its unneccessary

PAULYPOKER

No it is necessary, I am throwing you tuff love but you don't see it that way which I fully understand because it is a trait of your underlying sickness..

ebelisle22

lol you are too much. just stop being a dick it gets annoying.

FindTheLock

well that was as easy as it looked...

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Bradford is now probable.
    A surprise, likely out of desperation since # 2 Feeley is out and Rams only have absolute joke journeymen backups they just picked up last week. And Josh McDaniel ("MsDumbass", offensive coordinator) has a ridiculously complex offensive scheme... worse than Mike Martz, highly criticized from the outset. It would be a clusterschtook to put a QB the Rams just picked up a week ago in there!
    So they might throw poor Bradford out there to hand off and play with extreme caution, he is being a good team player, but it is pure stupidity IMO.
    The line has gone down from 10 to 9 some places.
    Bradford got pounded like Sonny Corleone at the toll booth his first 5-6 games against good pass rushing "D"'s (Giants, Skins, Ravens, Packers) and has not been the same. He has numerous "dings" but the high ankle sprain is the latest issue.
    He missed a few games, then came back but when he played he was very tentative and did not do well at all, then he was out again 3-4 games.
    So I would not expect a lot from him tonight. A few hits and he might be outta there.
    3 OL starters (2 tackles & C) are OUT for the Rams, plus 2 OL backups that would have played.
    They also have 7 (yes SEVEN) CB's on IR, plus a safety, and 4 WR's-TE's out that would have played. They picked up WR Lloyd from Denver and he is top notch but is obviously not happy to be in the Rams mess when he could be in Denver. His contract is over this yr... dont expect him to dive head first across the middle tonight.
    Rams coach Spagnola and the GM are heavily rumored to be OUT.
    SO this is a possible spot for the Rams to collapse, ANOTHER west coast trip, "we are toast, coach is going, GM is going, WTF?" AND there "O" has been miserable all year, even when healthy, I would say 6-10 pts tonight, tops, maybe another shut out like @ SF last week. SF slept thru that game and won 26-0.
    Seattle has been playing well, beat Rams in SL 24-7 3-4 weeks ago, but I do not look for "revenge" letdown, the Hawks are looking to the future, Pete Carroll has SOLD them on their future, building something for next year, he is seeing who is on board for next year, they are playing for salaries, positions, playing time... they know he will be there and next year they are playoff caliber.
    They are motivated... though they have a lot of injuries, too.
    Lynch is having fun, look for 150+ yds from him... and some deep play action passes from Jackson that go for big yards against walk-on Ram DB's. You sign a CB this late in the year, you are not getting much, are you? Rams have several out there on the field they signed 2-3 weeks ago.
    I hope the line goes down a bit, though Bradford is a quality QB, (he can be up there with the best in the coming years) I cannot see him having a good game with the decimated OL and his high ankle sprain still has to be tender.
    I think Vegas realizes that even if Bradford starts, it is desperation because # 2 Feeley is out and complete joke journeymen are the only backups... so Bradford will not be aggressive and rolling out like he can. So it may not go down from 9. We shall see.
    SerbOne's MNF LOCK OF THE YEAR.
    10* Seattle - 9. (HUGE)
    This could have lost, of course.
    Rams played hard, did not really quit. One or two played that I though would sit it out.
    Sam Bradford hung in there, he had to, there were no other real options. He clearly was not 100% as I stated.
    Hawks blew several scoring chances early in the game, fumble in red zone, 3 fg's and one missed fg instead of TD's.
    And so on.
    But at least I had a strong opinion and backed it up with a lot of info with a thorough write up.
    Why doesn't anybody else write up games?
    Everyone pretty much just lobs out something like "Green Bay is a LOCK". That's it.
    I appreciate the few that do write up some info, or provide some insight.
    Just saying.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-13-11 at 05:53 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    There is no way in Hell Seattle should be laying 9 points tonight,so this is the very reason Seattle is a DEADBOLT LOCK!!!
    lol pauly that was my thoughts when I bet! but now with 60% on the seahawks and the line down a point in stls favor I might buy my bet back and take the other side and eat the juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Honestly, u got to think who would the public majority put their $$$ on tonight and this would be the Rams,so this in itself contradicts the so called public consensus.......
    ok I kept mine....I saw this line yesterday and said this is so rediculous that seattle is going to win by 20! they made the line so big they are trying to get everyone to take those 10 points.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Congrats on all who cashed tonight.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    well that was as easy as it looked...
    Yup, that was very easy.

First 123 Last