ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams defense is solid - play the under

If you guys look at final scores you may think the Rams defense is as horrible as the rest of the team.

However, I've watched most of their games this year, and along with probably the hardest schedule in the NFL, a lot of the points have come late in the game when the other team is able to pass and run at will.

Besides that, the Rams have a pretty good DLine, their LB corp is solid and their safeties can play. Teams like to run on them and do it with a lot of success. They normally do a good job against it in the 1H, but their offense does not eat up clock and by the 3rd and 4th the defense misses a tackle and a guy like Marshawn Lynch will bust one.

I would pound the 1H under. I doubt the Rams put up more than 3 points, and there is not much a chance the hawks put up 15. Both teams will be running a ton and both teams have poor quarterbacks.

I can vouch for 1H under, full game is a bit more tricky. Play the 1H, cash your ticket then come back to the board to see the 2H play.

I'd parlay 1H under and Seahawks -10

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

The problem is, both teams are turnover-prone. A pick six and fumble on the wrong side of the field can blow up that under bet in a heartbeat.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over... Big bol

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    I'd parlay 1H under and Seahawks -10
    Cash.