He can't win the game

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Go tell OPIE

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

are some people really this stupid? Romo was 21-31 for 321 yards and 4 tds god damn son you stuck on stupid? The Cowboys defense gave up over 500 yards. Just amazes me people blame Romo yeah he missed a open Miles Austin on a drive. But good god these kind of numbers you can't blame him. Tebow wins and throws for like 80 yards. Why does he win because Denvers defense has been one of the tops in football the last month.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Not an elite QB.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

They lost because he missed a wide open Miles Austin.

So fukk him

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

they lost because there defense gave up over 500 yards bottom line kids. Team scores 34 points and is up 12 with under 5 left should win the game with any kind of decent defense. Austin also said he lost the ball in the lights after the game. He lays out he probably catches the ball. But anyway it shouldn't of came down to that. He missed one throw and all the blame goes on Romo. I agree he sucks 21 for 31 for 319 yards and 4 tds guy is a bum.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad luck blah blah this and that

its always the same story with that clown, some excuse

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Romo is not a winner period

most ppl on here can relate

you just cannot win period!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LOL atsaying Romo lost the game. Romo played about as good as any QB could have played. He did miss that throw to Austin, but this loss falls entirely on the Cowboys defense. The few times they did hold the GMen, they got called for holds, defensive PI, and offsides.

I don't beleive that Romo isn't a winner, lets be honest, Jerry Jones never really put that great of a team around him. With Romo, Dallas has never had a great running attack, and has never had a really good defense. All Dallas teams are built around the passing game. Even if Romo played great ball every year, the Cowboys defense would eventually fail him.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Romo played REALLY well Sunday night... That said, he's not a smart QB and he's a very bad leader. He's really talented, though.
    Stats don't win games, production does. Romo isn't much of a winner. Even if Jerry Jones is the worst meddler in team affairs and Jason Garrett is as fit to be a head coach as I am (I have played Madden since it first came out - at least _I_ know how to manage a game).

It's like talking Mike Vick. If you want fantasy points, you take these guys. If you want to punt and make money - you fade these guys in the right situation.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

I'll take Eli over Romo anyday....

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If I had to choose one QB to play for my team in the superbowl, but I couldn't choose Brees, Brady, or Rodgers, I would have to go with Eli. Eli just gets it done, and is clutch as hell, especially in the 4th quarter. Big Ben would probably be my next choice.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is having a great year but he just seems to lose

I do not think he is ultra competiive which hurts him a little

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is having a great year but he just seems to lose

I do not think he is ultra competiive which hurts him a little

well said JJ. I agree he is not ultra competitive, seems too happy go lucky. He is a good QB , they Cowboys only lost by 3 points so it wasn't that bad of a game.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Tell me about it...

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    bad luck blah blah this and that

its always the same story with that clown, some excuse
    ^^ This guy is pretty stupid.

Don't you give me the fact that he had 4 TD's and no Picks, or the fact that he drove them down the field with 40 secs left and no time outs to set up a game tying FG (Which would have been a game winner if the defense didnt give up the 2 pt conversion)

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Last week Romo's coach decides to kick a 50 yd fg instead of trying to get closer then freezes his own kicker. Last night...Romo throws 4 td's and they have a 12 pt lead with 5 min. left and the D falls apart. Nobody can block #90 all night so he blocks the fg too. How is that $hit Romo's fault? Eli threw a pick-6 on the opening drive except Newman drops the ball that hits him in the chest. Yeah Eli is better than Romo but Romo isn't catching the breaks right now either.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Cowboy defense is losing games, not Romo...

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Giants were just protecting their house and getting the job done. They own the Cowboys in Cowboy stadium. The Giants home away from home.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by blanda View Post
    I'll take Eli over Romo anyday....

Nuff said........................unless of course you want to list at least 8 or 10 other QB's also.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

maybe dallas can pick up mcnabb

SportsPedagogy

This is why you guys lose so much money betting on football ...

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Although I would say the romo is inconsistent , I don't think he is "terrible"
    His defense let the team down yesterday not being able to stop NY.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a great quarterback fellas. You guys are insane. He made some great throws to even get them in field goal range at the end of the game. He missed Miles and that hurt, for sure, but in the end he did his job. He put his team in a good position to win the game. They just didn't execute.

I'll come back to this thread after the Cowboys make it to the NFC championship this year. They will get blasted by the Packers, but they will at least get that far.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Game would have been tied at 34 if Romo hadn't stumbled and lost his footing and couldn't regain it... instead he gave the GMEN 2 pts with a safety.

would have been 20-34... not 22-34. Eli rallies for 2 tds... Cowboys would have just been driving for a game winning kick, not an OT forcing kick.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Game would have been tied at 34 if Romo hadn't stumbled and lost his footing and couldn't regain it... instead he gave the GMEN 2 pts with a safety.

would have been 20-34... not 22-34. Eli rallies for 2 tds... Cowboys would have just been driving for a game winning kick, not an OT forcing kick.
    He was hit by the defender .... he fell backward into the endzone ... should have been forward progress ...

Also, Miles Austin said he lost that last ball in the lights. People just love to spin things to make it seem that Romo is horrible.

fowlahranks
    fowlahranks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

the offence should have been able to run the clock defence was put in 2 bad situations tony homos fault!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    He was hit by the defender .... he fell backward into the endzone ... should have been forward progress ...

Also, Miles Austin said he lost that last ball in the lights. People just love to spin things to make it seem that Romo is horrible.
    Defender barely got a hand on him... it was Romo who doesn't have a good strong center of body to keep his balance and get rid of the ball... was his fault that little tiny leg swipe led to him stumbling and bumbling backwards into the endzone where he went down.... that's a safety and it was on him for scrambling around in the pocket in an out of control mess... I guarantee that little leg hit wouldn't have brought down Rodgers in the same manner.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

141.3 QB rating last night.......4 tds/0 int

yep.....terrible

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    141.3 QB rating last night.......4 tds/0 int

yep.....terrible

...................and better yet, NO DROPPED EXTRA POINTS!!

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Romo is a great stats QB, i will give him that, when the game is on the line though he is the last guy you want behind center, all he had to do was complete a simple fade pattern to a wide open reciever to win the division and secure a playoff game and he choked his ass off again.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Romo is a great stats QB, i will give him that, when the game is on the line though he is the last guy you want behind center, all he had to do was complete a simple fade pattern to a wide open reciever to win the division and secure a playoff game and he choked his ass off again.
    Actually Miles Austin admitted he lost the ball in the lights.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Actually Miles Austin admitted he lost the ball in the lights.
    Lost in the lights my ass, it was 10 feet over his head, shaq couldnt have caught that fukking pass. Guess he is trying to stick up and take the blame for tony since he is a sensitive little pussy.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Lost in the lights my ass, it was 10 feet over his head, shaq couldnt have caught that fukking pass. Guess he is trying to stick up and take the blame for tony since he is a sensitive little pussy.
    Typical Romo hating B.S. They went over the play on ESPN and even Romo hater Stephen A Smith was talking about how Austin was jogging and looked lost. He credited it to the hamstring injury.

Dallas is not a very good team. Thats why they lost.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Typical Romo hating B.S. They went over the play on ESPN and even Romo hater Stephen A Smith was talking about how Austin was jogging and looked lost. He credited it to the hamstring injury. Dallas is not a very good team. Thats why they lost.
    Quit sucking romos dick. I stated earlier he is an excellent stats QB, but when the game is on the line he will fail as he did AGAIN last night, it aint hate when its the truth and sometimes the truth aint pretty. And i agree that the whole team is complete ass all the way up to the complete joke of an owner.

12 Last