dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

7-0 so far on these type bets... seem too easy

Total first downs in the game... Ive been on em for 3 weeks now, and they seem like stealing..

Today, Philly was +1 and NO was -1.5..... for the 4:00 games, SD was -2.5 and are off to a 11-1 start..

Anyone else ever play these?

Seems like even if the more talented team loses bc of stupid turnovers, bad clock management, ect... these bets should still win, despite losing the game.. so far so good

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

how did the over fg thing end up working? still good?

dlunc3

yea, still hitting over 50% on them.. those obviously are tougher tho, as they are +140 or greater normally.. so 50% or greater is still great for those...

most everything has been working this season though.. closing in on over 100 units, and not slowing down any time soon so it seems! today has been a money train

dlunc3

love the avatar, though this season has kinda been a downer compared to what we are used to.. but the last few episodes have started to pick up

dlunc3

looking like another easy winner tonight on dallas -2.5.... they are only up 23-1 total on first downs

falcons also covered easily thursday night...

im tellin ya boys, start taking note of these bets

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like you on to something with these things as ive seen you post several the last few weeks that turned out well..nice work

minnis2winnis
    minnis2winnis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

This is very interesting ... what book are you placing these bets on?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good work D. Any bet that cashes is a good one.

I have never paid much attention to the prop bets. I am going to have to take a peek here.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by minnis2winnis View Post
    This is very interesting ... what book are you placing these bets on?
    ive been betting them with my local, but from what i hear, they are offered by a lot of offshore books too

dlunc3

Yea so far, documented on my spreadsheet, I am 7-0 since the start of December with these type bets... but I had hit on a few more back in november, and have tracked a few others (atlanta on thursday for example) and they have all done well. I am still treading lightly, as ive been only looking into these type bets for a little over a month now, but it all honesty, there has not been one loss yet on a game I have played or a few of the others that I tracked. I missed out on the Thursday game bc I was at business meetings all night and unfortunately didnt get any bets in on the game, but that was another that seemed like a sure winner, and it ended up being a pretty easy one. So we'll see, im going to continue to track and see how they do the next few weeks. Next season I may make these regular bets on my weekly card.