Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday night game total -38.5

This series has for the most part been a high-scoring series, as the over is 8-3-1 the last twelve times these teams have faced each other, and 7-1-1 over the total the last nine series meetings in Pittsburgh.

Those stats however are meaningless tonight, as Cleveland is pretty bad this season. They have scored 17-points or less in ten of their twelve games this year. It is a Cleveland team that has stayed under the posted total in six of their last eight games, including three of their last four.

Pittsburgh has played under the total in their last pair of games, and their defense has allowed just 16 total points in their last two games.

With the temperature expected to be in the low 20's this evening in Pittsburgh, I cannot see this game going over 38.5

Anyone else care to elaborate on it?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Really tough to call. I can see a 23-10 game. But I can also see Pitt opening it up despite the weather, like they did vs Cinci last week.

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

if you like the over, steelers over 27.5 is the better play

over 38.5 is likely not hitting unless steelers get more then 27.5, but the over 27.5 could hit without the game going over 38.5

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Don't like this total, I believe this game is going to be 28-10 Pitt which puts it at 38, tough to call.

No play for me.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

It's now at 40.5 and I'm having a really tough time on which way to bet.