Peyton Hillis over 49.5 Rush Yards -115

I like this play.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Do you guys on here even know anything about the BROWNS? Hillis has barely played this season and does nothing with the time hes gotten.... PLUS HE'S STILL BATTLING INJURIES

nato3713
    nato3713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

P.Hillis 1st rush attempt un 3½ yds -130 imo haha

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nato3713 View Post
    P.Hillis 1st rush attempt un 3½ yds -130 imo haha
    thats a solid bet. shurmur on first down runs it right up the middle. this is a pretty good bet. id say 95% probability it happens

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Hillis had 41 yards and 13 yards rushing in both games vs. the Steelers last year, during his career year.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Browns running back Peyton Hillis is not about to let a little thing like searing pain his thigh keep him from facing the arch-rival Steelers and their No. 1-ranked run defense. "I'll be very surprised if I'm not 100 percent," said Hillis, who's listed as questionable. "I feel great right now and with wrapping it up and keeping it warm, it should be fine." Hillis, who aggravated his strained quad muscle last week against the Falcons, practiced for the first time all week on Friday and was limited, but wouldn't miss this game for the world. "I've heard it a lot from the fans in the city how big it is, and I really want to go in there and get this win to give confidence and bring a victory back to the city," he said. Besides, the Browns really need him, especially with rookie quarterback Colt McCoy starting the game and the Steelers ready to pounce. "No matter who's taking the snaps or what team you're playing, running the ball effectively is always a high priority," said Hillis. "We have to be able to do that this week." And they'll be doing it against the best rush defense in the NFL, one that's putting up some daunting statistics. The Steelers are surrendering a league-low 62.3 yards per game and no back has rushed for more than 42 yards against them this season.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

LOL, I guess you don't like the play anymore?

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

read boys read. throwing money in the air.

".....He also might be without Peyton Hillis again after the running back strained his hip against Baltimore. Hillis rushed for 45 yards on 12 carries and caught a pass for 52 yards in his second game back after missing five straight with a hamstring injury."

even if he survives a few plays he wont put up
    come ooonnnn maaaaan.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    lol, i guess you don't like the play anymore?
    im out!

Thank you!

milkncereal

also add in hardesty is going be playing in this game. as the season goes on they might want to get more looks on him to see if hes a legit 2 back and how his knees hold up.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

browns O-line LOL. (except Joe Thomas )

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by GREGREEK View Post
    Browns running back Peyton Hillis is not about to let a little thing like searing pain his thigh keep him from facing the arch-rival Steelers and their No. 1-ranked run defense.
    Since when does Pittsburgh have a #1 ranked run-d??

Defense/rushing they are ranked 7th. Defense/passing ranked 2nd right below Cleveland.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I've been killing props on here but I don't see anything too exciting tonite. Bodog has Colt McCoy at 195.5 which seems a little low since they'll be playing from behind....but they're Cleveland so they're always playing from behind.

milkncereal

heath miller over 2 1/2 catches...browns have no safetys of note tj ward is out and LB scott fujita is out for the year now. Haden will cover up wallace most of the the time and browns try to protect old man sheldon brown. Miller will get 5 or more catches....