4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

sharp, square, smooth, triangle, call it whatever, Carolina BURIES falcons sunday!!

the atlanta falcons suck and its about time that carolina starts playing spoiler and burying these stupid teams that dont belong in the playoffs..

first they exposed the tampa bay suckaneers and now its time to put the falcons in their place....

good game atlanta and matty "ice" overrated as hell ryan.

this shit right here is as "sharp" as a bet as it gets. goodbye public. hello carolina ML

carolina would have a better chance in the playoffs than this piece of crap atlanta team, its unfortunate the way things worked out... . not this weekend though. spoiler time.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

i am officially calling this the play of the year. i fukking love this game! i will fight anyone that tries tellin me atlanta wont get put in their place on sunday. thats how confident i am.

so glad cause i hate the falcons with passion and finally found the game where i am confident as hell they will get slapped.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Dumb

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I cannot wait to bump this thread on Sunday. Your an idiot, Let's go DIRTY BIRDS!!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Dumb

LOL @ upset falcon fan.

its ok falcon fan. theres always next year. you bunch of jerkoffs lol. matty "ice" lmao....

falconticket

Fail thread of the year

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I cannot wait to bump this thread on Sunday. Your an idiot, Let's go DIRTY BIRDS!!!

you wont bump it because you'll be too busy trying to do the math on what # your potential draft pick will be

falconticket

How's philly doing this year? I haven't followed them. Vick living up to his contract? Haven't had much time to check his stats. Are they in the playoffs maybe. Haven't followed them closely.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

LOL gotta love a falcon fan.

so convinced that their team is good. no matter what. do you guys hold hands before games and say "falcon fan. we ride together, we die together"...

jokes aside though carolina is going to bury atlanta lmao. and i am not a carolina fan in any way shape or form. they are simply the better team with the worse record. its that simple. the line reflects their records and public perception.

fact is they shut blount the hell down last week (another overrated player) and will do the same to turner (another overrated fatty that cant get any separation in the second level).

falconticket

Lol answer the previous question

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

look at the teams Atlanta lost too, Atlanta wins this game by atleast 7

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Lol answer the previous question

philly still has a better chance of making the playoffs than atlanta ... yes even without a defense

D3 Mighty Ducks

No, trust me. I'll be bumping this thread first thing Sunday morning and first thing after the game. Stupid Eagles fans have nothing to cheer for this year. I actually find it funny that you're calling the Falcons overrated when your a fukking Eagles fan

You're gonna get buried by the Panthers and I won't feel one bit sorry for your broke ass

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Jutzu View Post
    look at the teams Atlanta lost too, Atlanta wins this game by atleast 7

if they just lost to a rookie qb that sucks making his first nfl start ,

what happens when they play a rookie qb that is good, making his 13th start?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    No, trust me. I'll be bumping this thread first thing Sunday morning and first thing after the game. Stupid Eagles fans have nothing to cheer for this year. I actually find it funny that you're calling the Falcons overrated when your a fukking Eagles fan

You're gonna get buried by the Panthers and I won't feel one bit sorry for your broke ass

lol d3 im pretty sure i've schooled you a couple times before this year

but its ok... you can hate me but i still love you buddy...

I guarantee you wont be back in this thread after sundays game.... hope you dont lose too much money man.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

if they just lost to a rookie qb that sucks making his first nfl start ,

what happens when they play a rookie qb that is good, making his 13th start?
    Its obvious that you didn't watch the game for even one second. Because TJ Yates did not beat us, the Houston defense did. Houston defense played outstanding and shut down Turner completely. Early on in the game Matt Ryan missed a couple of deep shots down the field to Roddy White and Julio Jones. But as the game went on he became more accurate but his receivers were dropping easy catches over the middle. All around it was a bad game for the Falcons offense but I must give credit to the Houston defense, not the Houston offense.

But of course your completely right we lost to TJ Yates. Next time watch the game you clown.

falconticket

philly still has a better chance of making the playoffs than atlanta ... yes even without a defense
    Eagles have no chance at 4 and 8 yet falcons have the number 6 seed as of today. Explain your scenario for eagles to get in? Please elaborate.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

i guranatee you I capped this game properly. this isnt no cry out for attention shit that lakerboy or some other clowns here do. im goin with a underdog on a 'petty' +125 line....

but to me its Gold cause i know the NFL well enough to know what teams will get buried in what spot. bad teams get exposed by good teams. its simple as that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What about the over? no doubt panthers drop 25 or more on that shitty falcons defense but how the hell is the panthers going to stop mike turner???

panthers have 2 defensive tackles out and 2 starting linebackers out.

unload on Panthers/falcons over
    and broncos/bears under

D3 Mighty Ducks

You've "schooled" me in the past before? I don't even know who the hell you are. I don't even remember ever encountering you in another thread or what not. You love me? That's nice. Because I fukking hate you

falconticket

You should go over big time. Bet all of your 90 bucks on it. I heard falcons defense was shit.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Eagles have no chance at 4 and 8 yet falcons have the number 6 seed as of today. Explain your scenario for eagles to get in? Please elaborate.

SCENARIO 1

eagles win out.

dallas and giants split ... dallas loses @ tampa

giants lose 1 game (which they probably will when they visit the jets)

SCENARIO 2

philly wins out

giants win both games against dallas,

giants lose to jets and redskins

scenario 1 is more likely but either way i expect it to go down to the last week of the year with philly needing a win and needing a favorable outcome in the dallas @ giants week 17 finale

not saying it will happen, in fact, i dont think the eagles defense could stop a cfl team ... but id back philly to go further in the playoffs than a piece of shit falcons team

falconticket

Eagles win out? They can't win shit come on.

falconticket

Would take an act of god for philly to land a playoff spot

falconticket

Giants lose to jets. Are you smoking crack?

falconticket

Dallas lose to Tampa? Not going to happen .

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Would take an act of god for philly to land a playoff spot

agreed , but you asked for a scenario and i gave you two...

one involves the bucs upsetting the cowboys (in tampa)

the other involves the giants gettin beat by the jets at new york and losing vs the redskins in a divisional game

both are possible, not probable but very very possible

id say the only team that will stop philly is philly

falconticket

Better chance for mike Vick to kidnap commissioners dog and hold for ransom for playoff spot than actual entry. Sorry

falconticket

In post 12f you said that philly had a better chance to reach the playoffs than atlanta. Explain

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I personally hate agreeing with those that can't use proper grammar when making a thread. Hey, the American educational system is lacking, especially, teaching those with ADD. That is, attention-loving, disorderly-douche bags. The lack of capitalization and incoherent ability to structure a sentence is on the verge of retardation.

Nonetheless, I like the pick. And I do think it is a very easy one. Spin away!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit I respect your opinion 4th but I grabbed a bit of the Atlanta side when it dipped to -1.5. Paid a price for that number but it gets me off the push.

My thinking is that Cam definitely needs to establish some ground game before he airs it out. The Falcons do not give up much ground at all.

The Panthers are so damn bad at stopping the run with 5 linebackers out or on IR. That was not exposed against Tampa because they did not have to respect the passing game at all and had an extra man up to shadow JJ.

Different story here.

I know you are aware that I am no fan of any team but that was my take. Maybe we can both win this one on a rare two point margin.

Good Luck with the play

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

billy...Carolina is going to win this one easily!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Shit I respect your opinion 4th but I grabbed a bit of the Atlanta side when it dipped to -1.5. Paid a price for that number but it gets me off the push.

My thinking is that Cam definitely needs to establish some ground game before he airs it out. The Falcons do not give up much ground at all.

The Panthers are so damn bad at stopping the run with 5 linebackers out or on IR. That was not exposed against Tampa because they did not have to respect the passing game at all and had an extra man up to shadow JJ.

Different story here.

I know you are aware that I am no fan of any team but that was my take. Maybe we can both win this one on a rare two point margin.

Good Luck with the play

i def respect your opinion too bruh, one of the very few sharp posters at this sad broke place lol.

i will proceed with caution, (i havnt booked the play in yet because im waiting til sunday when the public pounds atlanta even more, probably back up to 2.5) and then i can buy the hook or cash bigger on the money line

despite injury issues i think the panther defense handled blount really well and turner is a very similar style of runner. i dont think atlantas defense will be able to stop carolinas style of offense and i see carolina putting up 24-28 points or maybe even more. to me, i just cant see atlanta matching that

i see a 27-21 type of score favoring carolina. or even a 10-13 point win , good luck buddy and keep up the solid capping/ info

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I was lining Carolina up also, Atlanta just aren't instilling any confidence in backers this year, and Ryan was off one of his worst games ever vs Houston.
    The Panthers D are stingy for passing td's so can Michael Turner do it all? I don't think so and i'm taking the Panthers

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

i def respect your opinion too bruh, one of the very few sharp posters at this sad broke place lol.
    Which you've graced us with your 1,100 donkey posts...

Thanks so much...

12 Last