Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Billymays let it go pal. He made a thread title to get some views and you've gone off the deep end.
    I don't even know this guy. All the regulars know me. My NFL record this year earned me the right to talk a little shit. All in fun. Nobody else had a problem with it, except this little girl. Nobody else. If dudes is so sensitive , should go to the hallmark forum. He's acting like I made a thread saying "Billy Is An Asshole". to emotional. Just like a woman.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's your thread, if he doesn't like it he should just make his own. If he really is the smartest guy, he would've just walked away after his first post. Obviously he is severely butthurt so good luck trigga.

ttrace35

It's your thread, if he doesn't like it he should just make his own. If he really is the smartest guy, he would've just walked away after his first post. Obviously he is severely butthurt so good luck trigga.
    Thanx Ra77

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I don't even know this guy. All the regulars know me. My NFL record this year earned me the right to talk a little shit. All in fun. Nobody else had a problem with it, except this little girl. Nobody else. If dudes is so sensitive , should go to the hallmark forum. He's acting like I made a thread saying "Billy Is An Asshole". to emotional. Just like a woman.
    Homosexual.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the regulars know me.

Is this Cheers?????????????

Which of the fat ***** are you?

Never heard of you either pal. I usually only interact with handicappers while on this site.

Just thought I would stop by and wind you up like the fukkin toy you are.

Thanks for playing.

And while I was here I thought I would let the rest of the forum know what is going on with the New England team. Your bullshit was a bit short.

I will let you get back to your "regulars"

Fukkin twit.

ttrace35

I posted this in players talk. Only the strong survive here. Take your emotions somewhere else.

billysink

I posted this in players talk. Only the strong survive here. Take your emotions somewhere else.
    I will be around here for a long long time then.

Get used to it.

Fukkin twit.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I will be around here for a long long time then.

Get used to it.

Fukkin twit.
    Twit what kind of fagg calls somebody a twit? I don't even know if I should be offended. Your not players talk material. You will get eaten alive here. I'm done.

billysink

You were done before you started Tracy. I fukking buried ya.

See you around.

Say Hi to the "regulars"

Fukkin Twit.

Ra77er

Billy you didn't bury anyone. You got too worked up over a thread title from a guy that has almost 7k posts here. You might not agree with any of his posts but he is contributing to this forum more than you have in almost 3 years. We can argue if what he is posting has any substance or not but the bottom line is your out of your element here in players talk. I'd suggest staying in the subforums and lurking if your going to get this sensitive over a guy's thoughts on a game.

ttrace35

Now that's a burial.

billysink

Billy you didn't bury anyone. You got too worked up over a thread title from a guy that has almost 7k posts here. You might not agree with any of his posts but he is contributing to this forum more than you have in almost 3 years. We can argue if what he is posting has any substance or not but the bottom line is your out of your element here in players talk. I'd suggest staying in the subforums and lurking if your going to get this sensitive over a guy's thoughts on a game.

Thanks for the tip there kid.

Traci got his thread shoved up his ass for post #28 in this thread. Go back and read it. Not for "his thoughts on a game".

I really don't give a fuk what you think either pal, I will post where I want, what I want and if I want.

If you think I am "out of my element" that is your fukkin problem not mine.

You and your l'il pals can spin it anyway you want. The idiot asked for some and got more than he bargained for.

Sorry that got your huggies in a bunch.

Now back to the important matters at hand.

Ra77er

I guess you just missed post #26, closing paragraph where you got all worked up over a thread title. Tracer simply responded to you in his words (oprah) because you were being a sensitive little twit. Let's just end this SBR style with a simple never fukkn heard of ya pal.

billysink

I guess you just missed post #26, closing paragraph where you got all worked up over a thread title. Tracer simply responded to you in his words (oprah) because you were being a sensitive little twit. Let's just end this SBR style with a simple never fukkn heard of ya pal.
    Likewise kid.

Don't forget to wipe your chin.

ttrace35

Billysink

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

wonder how quick billy will disappear when the pats win by 15 on sunday?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Where do these clowns come from?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Pats cant stop anyone and Washington has an ok defense... Ill take the 9.

Good Luck.

PS.....

Not huge on lines but somewhat strange Greek has this game at 7.5 and the rest have 9.

billysink

[QUOTE=dlunc3;12679327]wonder how quick billy will disappear when the pats win by 15 on sunday?[/QUOTE

Duncky you have interacted with me enough to know that I don't give a fuk. If I make a play on this game after I see who is active for New England I will be sure to post it. As for this minute I don't fukkin care if they win by 95.

Disappear Duncky??

I rather doubt. A couple of two bit fuks like yourself and Traci here and that other **** up whoever he was have no bearing on my posting career here. Like I give a **** even if you did have something to say. Which is highly unlikely.

I never heard of you fuks either if that is the barometer on posting.

Carry on Duncky, nice to hear from you again.

titanup
    titanup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I like the pats, but its kind of a close call.

billysink

Here is the after practice report for today. As mentioned earlier the whole starting secondary is limited in practice.

Underneath is an article about Brady's concern for the pass rush of the Skins.

Pretty much echoes my earlier post.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal.../extra_points/

dlunc3

[QUOTE=billysink;12680263]
    wonder how quick billy will disappear when the pats win by 15 on sunday?[/QUOTE

Duncky you have interacted with me enough to know that I don't give a fuk. If I make a play on this game after I see who is active for New England I will be sure to post it. As for this minute I don't fukkin care if they win by 95.

Disappear Duncky??

I rather doubt. A couple of two bit fuks like yourself and Traci here and that other **** up whoever he was have no bearing on my posting career here. Like I give a **** even if you did have something to say. Which is highly unlikely.

I never heard of you fuks either if that is the barometer on posting.

Carry on Duncky, nice to hear from you again.

dlunc3

All that matters in this game is that Tom Brady is playing as is Rex Grossman... I dont need to see an injury report to tell me that

billysink

A bit about how the Skins are going to approach the absence of Fred Davis. As the twit mentioned in his opener this is potentially a big downgrade. I like Mike Sellars but don't know how much he has left in the tank.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...4kcO_blog.html

ttrace35

Billy needs a hug.

billysink

All that matters in this game is that Tom Brady is playing as is Rex Grossman... I dont need to see an injury report to tell me that
    Duncky if that was all that mattered the line should be 21. Or more. Brady is the best QB in the league not named Rogers and Grossman is just what his name implies.

There is a whole lot more to this game than those two.

billysink

Billy needs a hug.
    Naw Trace, Billy don't much fukkin care for hugs or fitting in with "the regular" crowd.

Billy wants to win his wagers and share information, that is about it.

Seeing as you don't have much to offer that situation I suggest you not bother with me.

Carry on.

dlunc3

follow my spreadsheet and save yourself some time researching all just to lose....i update it every few weeks to show the new cards weekly/bi-weekly results...

merry christmas

billysink

Thanks Duncky. Merry Christmas to you too fella.

I am pretty sure I will get by just fine without your plays but nice of you to offer. If you have anything relevant to add to game threads I will be sure to have a look. You never seem to come up with much other than a week swing or two and a bunch of these fukkin things but you never know. Even you and T-girl here could be of some use if you tried.

Trying to fuk with me and burping up some shit about your spreadsheet ain't gonna do either of us or the forum any good so lets try to limit our conversation to football.

dlunc3

all i can do is post winners wish i could put the bets in for ya! send me your account info and I can do that if youd like

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

there is actually a pretty good chance that redskins can be the upset of the week.

new england has no pass defense and rex likes to air it out.. and washingtons defense is decent.

this one will be closer than people expect. im not gonna lie i have a very funny feeling everyone and their momma and everyone and their momma's teasers are gonna get buried by a washington SU win.

billysink

all i can do is post winners wish i could put the bets in for ya! send me your account info and I can do that if youd like
    Sure Duncky.

Just don't make I play on the Pats OK fella. I will do that when I know who is playing. With over 70% of the betting public on the Pats I don't have to worry the 9 won't be available. Or do I. Seems the line is already showing 8 and 7.5 all over the place. Must be that so called sharp money hey Duncky.

But I thought that you guys were the sharp money guys.

Shit now I am really puzzled.

billysink

I will book -15 Dunky. Put a little cash behind that statement.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I somewhat like the Redskins to cover if it somehow goes up to +11.

First 123456 ... Last