billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Take this stupid shit to Oprah, you little fagggot.
    Only a no capping pin dick fuk would call this stupid.

You the resident big fukkin tough guy??????

I don't give a rat's ass who the fuk you think you are pal. You are just another in the very long line of no cappin loud mouth ***** here who know nothing about a game before they post it.

I will leave you to jerk off on your own fukkin chin.

I will present pertinent information to any game for those who want to read it.

As you were you two bit fuk.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-07-11 at 11:15 PM.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Amen billysink, it is best to ignore the fool, as he obviously has the mentality of a child at best. As always, many of us really appreciate your insights and contributions.
    Not saying Traci is wrong, just presenting information pertinent to the game.

I am not sure why the poor girl didn't like it but it is there for all to consider when capping this one.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Orlovsky may be better then Grossman.

I would rather have any QB in the league over Grossman if I am actually trying to win the game.

But NE defense is terrible over the top.

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    Orlovsky may be better then Grossman. I would rather have any QB in the league over Grossman if I am actually trying to win the game. But NE defense is terrible over the top.
    Hmmm really?

Grossman's last 3 games

DATEOPPRESULTCMPATTYDSCMP%AVGLNGTDINTRAT
    Sun 12/4
    L 19-34194622141.34.80420147.5
    Sun 11/27
    W 23-17263531474.38.97502296.6
    Sun 11/20
    L 24-27 (OT)253829265.87.68282195.5

Jets are 7th in pass defense
    Sea #20
    Dal #14
    And now, here comes the 32nd ranked pass defense. Grossman should throw for 300 this game and don't forget about theat rookie RB Helu. Wash def can slow down Tom as well. Jus sayin...not a lock here.

Urbanwildlife

Nice post Boltafied. I do prefer Orlovsky over Grossman however.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    Orlovsky may be better then Grossman.

I would rather have any QB in the league over Grossman if I am actually trying to win the game.

But NE defense is terrible over the top.
    Not sure it matters who is throwing it or catching it against the Pats right now. They are vulnerable until they are healthy. That defense did not grade out well against the pass when everyone was there. Arrington is nice and so is a healthy McCourty but his shoulder is no where near 100%. That safety position is a mess. Signal caller James Ihedigbo and Shannon Moore are scrubs.

They are terrible over the top.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Boltafied View Post
    Hmmm really?

Grossman's last 3 games

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TH>DATE</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title=Completions>CMP</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Pass attempts">ATT</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Passing yards">YDS</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Completion percentage">CMP%</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Yards per pass attempt">AVG</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Longest pass play">LNG</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Passing touchdowns">TD</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Interceptions thrown">INT</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right !important" title="Passer (QB) Rating">RAT</TH></TR><TR class="oddrow team-28-20"><TD>Sun 12/4</TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>L 19-34</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">19</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">46</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">221</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">41.3</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4.80</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">42</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">0</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">1</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">47.5
    </TD></TR><TR class="evenrow team-28-26"><TD>Sun 11/27</TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>W 23-17</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">26</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">35</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">314</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">74.3</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">8.97</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">50</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">96.6</TD></TR><TR class="oddrow team-28-6"><TD>Sun 11/20</TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>L 24-27 (OT)</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">25</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">38</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">292</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">65.8</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">7.68</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">28</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">1</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">95.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Jets are 7th in pass defense
    Sea #20
    Dal #14
    And now, here comes the 32nd ranked pass defense. Grossman should throw for 300 this game and don't forget about theat rookie RB Helu. Wash def can slow down Tom as well. Jus sayin...not a lock here.

Good post. See a threat can go from idiotic to information pretty quick can't it?

I see the line has dropped to 7.5 at a few shops.

Urbanwildlife

My fricking site has it at 9, but it is very slim that I would play this game, as I much prefer the Steelers, 49ers, and whatever the line comes out on the Minnesota at Detroit game. Also I like the Charger/Bills game better than the New England/Washington game.

Boltafied

Thanks.

I'm staying away from this game. I really like BLT covering against Indy...but I don't believe in "locks" anymore (Giants superbowl win over NE, Buster over Tyson, just this year everyone had the Phillies beating the Cards)

Urbanwildlife

Look no further than the Jacksonville/Baltimore game this year, that cost me 9K, and that was money actually out of pocket. I hate even seeing the word "lock" anymore. That is a word for the guys selling there services on the internet.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Only a no capping pin dick fuk would call this stupid.

You the resident big fukkin tough guy??????

I don't give a rat's ass who the fuk you think you are pal. You are just another in the very long line of no cappin loud mouth ***** here who know nothing about a game before they post it.

I will leave you to jerk off on your own fukkin chin.

I will present pertinent information to any game for those who want to read it.

As you were you two bit fuk.
    Why not just mind your own business. Was obviously being funny with the thread title. Nobody got offended but you. When I post a play, it hits 80% of the time. Check my stats. Stop being such a sensitive bitch. Ignore tracer if you dont like. I am top 3 Nfl capper here. You better ask somebody.

Boltafied

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Look no further than the Jacksonville/Baltimore game this year, that cost me 9K, and that was money actually out of pocket. I hate even seeing the word "lock" anymore. That is a word for the guys selling there services on the internet.

Only fools believe in locks.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Line was -9, players get suspended and now it is -7.5

I'll put the pats in a teaser only. Even that is no sure thing.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Line was -9, players get suspended and now it is -7.5 I'll put the pats in a teaser only. Even that is no sure thing.
    Bet365 has NE -8.5

k13

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Bet365 has NE -8.5
    thegreek has -7.5, they also have the lowest ml on NE out there.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Boltafied View Post

Only fools believe in locks.
    I dont use that word either. I would rather call somebody asshole but same point. I look at the fact that the rest of the AFC east all dominated the redskins by 10+. Why not the pats? Who are the best in that division? I see this game being similar to pats/philly. If not, im the asshole. But truss me. Tracer does this
    Last edited by ttrace35; 12-07-11 at 01:52 PM.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Why not just mind your own business. Was obviously being funny with the thread title. Nobody got offended but you. When I post a play, it hits 80% of the time. Check my stats. Stop being such a sensitive bitch. Ignore tracer if you dont like. I am top 3 Nfl capper here. You better ask somebody.
    You have an 80% win percentage? What is your sample size?

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10812

As a pats fan I can say this is def NOT a sure thing. pats have a soft schedule and as much as bill tells them not to take foot off the gas that will happen regardless.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    You have an 80% win percentage? What is your sample size?
    80% on plays that I make a thread about. Small sample. Only around 10 plays or so. But the point is that if I make a thread, I am very confident. See my thread in Nfl subforum. Prolly 65-70% on the season

Boltafied

I dont use that word either. I would rather call somebody asshole but same point. I look at the fact that the rest of the AFC east all dominated the redskins by 10+. Why not the pats? Who are the best in that division? I see this game being similar to pats/philly. If not, im the asshole. But truss me. Tracer does this
    I guess there's some validity in your comments and if you're hitting over 60%....well then ...do your thang, trace.

Good luck to ya

freakydave

thegreek has -7.5, they also have the lowest ml on NE out there.
    Yeah I usually use that site -the lines are usually lower-but I went to bet365 to see if I could beat them out of a intial deposit bonus & I did in nine days.the money came in yesterday

billysink

I don't give a fuk if you are the man in the moon. You post a thread title like that you take what you get.

I gave out some real good information in your thread. If you don't like that go start another one.

I post information. What I like, where I like and when I like. It is solid and factual. Without the Keyboard King Kong approach.

Feel free to reference any posts or plays of mine you wish.

They are as solid as anything you post and way more valuable to the forum in terms of handicapping aids. I don't give a half a crap whether you are right or wrong here and don't have any opinion on the play at all. I will gladly see that the rest of the forum has something they can work with to decide while you are busy admiring yourself in the mirror.

I don't need anything further from ya pal. You are dismissed. I will gladly talk football with you or anyone else here. Start another thread calling out folk and you'll get more.
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

Yeah I usually use that site -the lines are usually lower-but I went to bet365 to see if I could beat them out of a intial deposit bonus & I did in nine days.the money came in yesterday
    Beat the bonus

Nice work Dave!!!!

ttrace35

I don't give a fuk if you are the man in the moon. You post a thread title like that you take what you get.

I gave out some real good information in your thread. If you don't like that go start another one.

I post information. What I like, where I like and when I like. It is solid and factual. Without the Keyboard King Kong approach.

Feel free to reference any posts or plays of mine you wish.

They are as solid as anything you post and way more valuable to the forum in terms of handicapping aids. I don't give a half a crap whether you are right or wrong here and don't have any opinion on the play at all. I will gladly see that the rest of the forum has something they can work with to decide while you are busy admiring yourself in the mirror.

I don't need anything further from ya pal. You are dismissed. I will gladly talk football with you or anyone else here. Start another thread calling out folk and you'll get more.
    Your a sensitive homo. Tracer does what he wants your not on my handicapping level. My season thread speaks for itself. Go suc a dic

Urbanwildlife

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-07-11 at 11:17 PM.

freakydave

Beat the bonus Nice work Dave!!!!
    Yeah & now I am free rolling ----so now is the time get a little more conservative.

billysink

Yeah & now I am free rolling ----so now is the time get a little more conservative.
    Your capping approach is consistent, if your wagering tendencies are the same you will be in pretty good shape I would think.

k13

Nice. Took me a lot longer to rollover that bonus.

What method did you use to withdrawal?

billysink

Your a sensitive homo. Tracer does what he wants your not on my handicapping level. My season thread speaks for itself. Go suc a dic
    Traci you are too busy sucking your own dick to tell anyone else the same.

I am not on your level. You are right. I quit looking down, heights make me a bit queasy. Especially when I am looking down at bird shit.

9-4-1 on plays posted here this year. With 100 times the information you provide. I have probably already forgotten more than you know about this New England game. And any other.

Feel free to look through my posting history. It will show you two things.

BillySink knows NFL

And hates Bandwidth Bouncers such as yourself.

Go start another thread pin dick. I have this one under control.

Thanks for your time.

billysink

Fred Davis just suspended. Gogogogogogogogo.
    So what is your play there shooter. Give us a number. Is it -9, or are you gonna tell us it is whatever the close is.

Or the best number between the two.

Or are you just gonna show up here at 4 PM Sunday if they cover any of the above.

You did not even post a play.

Is this how you got to 80% ya fukkin hero??????????

freakydave

Nice. Took me a lot longer to rollover that bonus. What method did you use to withdrawal?
    e check------ **********
    for some reason it blocks it out.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Billymays let it go pal. He made a thread title to get some views and you've gone off the deep end.

ttrace35

Traci you are too busy sucking your own dick to tell anyone else the same.

I am not on your level. You are right. I quit looking down, heights make me a bit queasy. Especially when I am looking down at bird shit.

9-4-1 on plays posted here this year. With 100 times the information you provide. I have probably already forgotten more than you know about this New England game. And any other.

Feel free to look through my posting history. It will show you two things.

BillySink knows NFL

And hates Bandwidth Bouncers such as yourself.

Go start another thread pin dick. I have this one under control.

Thanks for your time.
    9-4-1 rookies. Go look at tracer season thread. You might learn something. Nobody even heard of you clown. Tracer has a loyal following. I earned it. All you are is some fagg all on tracer nuts. Stay out of my thread. This is for people looking to make bread. My plays cash, fagggot. I could easily post 10 winning play threads. And I don't even post that many. I been here doin this son.

ttrace35

Also billy. I never one time questioned your knowledge. I never fukkin heard of ya. You came into tracer thread. I didn't go into billysink thread

First 12345 ... Last