grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Chargers -6.5 over the Bills? I smell a BLOWOUT!

Been waiting for this line to come out. Was big on Chargers last night. Looks like they are back on form, Floyd back, Gates getting healthier by the week and Mathews running well.

The Bills on the other hand, well, are the Bills.

Chargers should take this by 2-3 TD's.

Thoughts?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i'd bet the bills +7, but good luck!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a good performance by the Chargers last night, as I took the stroll to the pay window with them, but you have to look who they were playing, a team that averages only 13 points a game. This is a very good game to consider playing though.

Urbanwildlife

I just did some follow-up on this game, and it just might be one of the top two or three plays of the week. The Buffalo defense has really been bad, and could very well be exploited in a big way by San Diego, plus the game is being played in San Diego.

Thanks Grizzlies for bringing it to my attention!

titanup
    titanup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I don't know about this one, could go either way, depends on which phillip rivers shows up

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not know how anyone can make a play on the Chargers before knowing who is playing where on that O-line.

C Nick Hartwick left Monday's game with a neck injury played and sparingly after. His backup was placed on IR 2 weeks ago. They got away with a makeshift line last night against the injury depleted Jags by making some in game adjustments but may be in tougher if Hartwick can't go.

I would wait and see who they have playing where and how they match up before laying the wood here.

Urbanwildlife

You are right no the money once again billysink with your thoughts.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

No worries Urban. Good point Billy, will wait til Sat probably and hope the line doesn't move much.

Urbanwildlife

I cannot wait until Saturday as I am needing a game to put in a parlay I am doing with the Steelers and possibly the Lions.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

Over

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

The bills secondary is garbage at best and they are pretty much down and out about their season. SD and the points is the play and the chargers will make their usual late season push

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

love SD in this game

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

SD are off last MNF and have a SNF on deck. This is Buffalo's 4th road game in 5 weeks and we all know that both these teams have been soften by injuries. While SD is uaually clutch at home but this year they are just 1-5 ATS at home. It's tough to back a chargers team that has dropped 6 straight both ATS/SU prior to last monday night. I don't see this team quitting on the season though from what I saw in their last game. The Bills were looking great in the begining of the season with that 5-2 start but now they are traveling for a 4th straight time in 5 weeks having lost 5 staright. If you are brave enough I would say take SD as theres value here for the taking. With both WR Jackson and Floyd back with TE gates creating a miss match and RB Mathews opening the pass play action which Phillips has only had for two games the whole season.