KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

2nd H Chargers pick

Large

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you are correct as I am agreeing with you as you can see below. to ya! Let's take the stroll to the pay window!

Wager Type :
    Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,500.00 / 6,703.13(USD)
    Accepted : 12/5/2011 7:15PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / 2nd Half
    Selection : San Diego Chargers
    Time : 12/5/2011 5:35:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 -105
    Game Notes : (ESPN)
    #2) Wager Type : Spread
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Pittsburgh Steelers
    Time : 12/8/2011 5:25:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -14 -110

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I hope you are correct as I am agreeing with you as you can see below. to ya! Let's take the stroll to the pay window!

Wager Type :
    Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,500.00 / 6,703.13(USD)
    Accepted : 12/5/2011 7:15PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / 2nd Half
    Selection : San Diego Chargers
    Time : 12/5/2011 5:35:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 -105
    Game Notes : (ESPN)
    #2) Wager Type : Spread
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : Pittsburgh Steelers
    Time : 12/8/2011 5:25:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -14 -110
    Damn, that's a big-ass parlay. BOL!

Urbanwildlife

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

nice man nice

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bol

Urbanwildlife

Thank you! Makes up a small part of what I lost by the fcuk up by Jason Garrett yesterday, as that move of his cost me $16,000 in winnings, as that is what I would have won on my parlay bet. The hardest defeat I have ever experienced by far, because of the stupidity of Garrett.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Thank you! Makes up a small part of what I lost by the fcuk up by Jason Garrett yesterday, as that move of his cost me $16,000 in winnings, as that is what I would have won on my parlay bet. The hardest defeat I have ever experienced by far, because of the stupidity of Garrett.
    There are much worse ways to lose a bet, For example... last years Arizona State/Stanford game.. clock winding down and Stanford (and me) needs 1/2 point to cover... A-State throws a pick and Stanford is running it back for a TD... no one around him... dude sits down on the three yard line as the clock runs out.

I wanted to fly to Tempe and kick his azz across the goal line.

That little debacle cost not only cost me numerous bets... it also cost me an almost brand new 55" set after I threw my remote through the screen.

Or... this years Utah/USC game... game over... Utah covers... took wife out to eat... got back home and went to bed... got up Sunday morning to discover that my account was missing about 8,500 dollars... found out that they had changed the final score 2.5 hours after the game was over.

Or... Toledo/Syracuse this year... watched as the xtra-point sailed wide-left... no doubt about the miss as it is physically impossible for an object to disappear unless another object momentarily passes in front of it... was sure that the replay officials would overturn the blown call... was wrong... they didn't... six hours later, they admit that they blew the call and also admitted that they didn't even review the shot that would have verified the miss... get apologies from the MAC and Big East league offices... but no money in my account.

I could go on and on... freezing your own kicker doesn't even make my Top-100.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    There are much worse ways to lose a bet, For example... last years Arizona State/Stanford game.. clock winding down and Stanford (and me) needs 1/2 point to cover... A-State throws a pick and Stanford is running it back for a TD... no one around him... dude sits down on the three yard line as the clock runs out.

I wanted to fly to Tempe and kick his azz across the goal line.

That little debacle cost not only cost me numerous bets... it also cost me an almost brand new 55" set after I threw my remote through the screen.

Or... this years Utah/USC game... game over... Utah covers... took wife out to eat... got back home and went to bed... got up Sunday morning to discover that my account was missing about 8,500 dollars... found out that they had changed the final score 2.5 hours after the game was over.

Or... Toledo/Syracuse this year... watched as the xtra-point sailed wide-left... no doubt about the miss as it is physically impossible for an object to disappear unless another object momentarily passes in front of it... was sure that the replay officials would overturn the blown call... was wrong... they didn't... six hours later, they admit that they blew the call and also admitted that they didn't even review the shot that would have verified the miss... get apologies from the MAC and Big East league offices... but no money in my account.

I could go on and on... freezing your own kicker doesn't even make my Top-100.
    That's impressive, Man!

For me, there's nothing worse than a medium-to-large 'dog in a hoops play, where you capped it right on and they're so competitive they could even win the game (which you could care less about as long as you get your cover), but instead it ends tied and goes to OT, where they proceed to come unhinged and your easy cover somehow becomes a loss.

Worst one was this NCAA season. Southern Miss. They were a four-point fave who was down 12 at the half. So I make a huge play on the 2H, which was -4, figuring they definitely get back in this game and no WAY they lose by more than 8. They immediately get right back in the game and it's neck and neck. Dude makes a sick 3 to send it to OT. In the first OT there's barely any scoring, which is perfect, but again someone makes a tremendous shot and it goes to 2 OT. Southern Miss implodes and loses by 9. Huh?!?! That's when gambling sucks ass.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    That's impressive, Man!

For me, there's nothing worse than a medium-to-large 'dog in a hoops play, where you capped it right on and they're so competitive they could even win the game (which you could care less about as long as you get your cover), but instead it ends tied and goes to OT, where they proceed to come unhinged and your easy cover somehow becomes a loss.

Worst one was this NCAA season. Southern Miss. They were a four-point fave who was down 12 at the half. So I make a huge play on the 2H, which was -4, figuring they definitely get back in this game and no WAY they lose by more than 8. They immediately get right back in the game and it's neck and neck. Dude makes a sick 3 to send it to OT. In the first OT there's barely any scoring, which is perfect, but again someone makes a tremendous shot and it goes to 2 OT. Southern Miss implodes and loses by 9. Huh?!?! That's when gambling sucks ass.
    Agree with you on hoops... that's why I tread lightly... and only play NCAA. I've just started playing college hoops again, about 10 days ago. (I gave it up for Lent sometime back in 84.) This time around... I refuse to play any double-digit favorite. Instead... I cap all of the games and then try to play small favorites or (preferably), dogs that I feel have at least a 75% chance of winning outright. If I can find a dog that meets my win possibility, I'll play a buck-and-a-half on the +spread and a buck on the moneyline. If it's a small spread, I'll just play a buck-fiddy on the moneyline. I'm playing hoops for entertainment. with the possibility of a small profit/small loss... football is my area of expertise.

Playing large favorites only to be back-doored in the last 3-5 seconds of a game ain't no fun.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Night-Tripper I was on that Stanford game too! IIRC it wasn't a pick but Stanford were running down the clock and the RB burst through and with nothing but green grass in front of him proceeded to take a seat before the line. I was fukking fuming! I got Harbaugh's email of the Cardinal website and let him know exactly what I thought of his cheating ass. Maybe he read it maybe he didn't.

Urban you must love the Steelers this Thursday? Looks like a no brainer but they are suspiciously awful as double digit faves in prime time games.