ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

will Maurice J Drew be playing today?

He's on my injury report but it says not injury related. I found an amazing prop of over 20.5 yards combining rush and pass yards lol

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

That prop seems incorrect. Where did you see this?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Player Status/Updated Notes Terrence Knighton DT Ques Mon - Ankle - 11/29/11 Knighton missed his third straight game in Week 12 against the Texans due to an ankle injury and remains questionable for Monday's game against the Chargers. Matt Roth DE Doub Mon - Head - 12/5/11 Roth is expected to miss his second game in a row Monday against the Chargers due to a head injury he suffered after taking a big hit in Week 11 against the Browns. Aaron Kampman DE Doub Mon - Hamstring - 12/5/11 Kampman is expected to miss his fourth game in a row Monday against the Chargers due to a hamstring injury he suffered during their bye week in practice. William Middleton CB I-R - Knee - 12/3/11 Middleton will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with a knee injury. Courtney Greene S I-R - Hamstring - 12/1/11 Green will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with a hamstring injury. Derek Cox CB I-R - Knee - 11/25/11 Cox will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with a nagging knee injury. Kyle Bosworth LB I-R - Hand - 11/21/11 Bosworth has been placed in the injured reserve with a broken left hand, ending his season as a result. Clint Session LB I-R - Head - 11/22/11 Session left the game in Week 11 against the Browns with a head injury and has been placed on injured reserve, he will miss the remainder of the year. Brian Robiskie WR I-R - Hamstring - 12/2/11 Robiskie will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with a strained hamstring. Rashean Mathis CB I-R - Knee - 11/14/11 Mathis has been placed on the injured reserve after tearing his ACL in Week 10 against the Colts, ending his season as a result. Martin Rucker TE I-R - Undisclosed - 11/8/11 Rucker will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with an undisclosed injury. Mike Sims-Walker WR I-R - Knee - 11/2/11 Sims-Walker has been placed on injured reserve due to an injured knee. He will miss the remainder of the year. Eben Britton T I-R - Back - 11/14/11 Britton has been placed on injured reserve due to a back injury and will miss the remainder of the season as a result. Zach Miller TE I-R - Shoulder - 10/18/11 Miller will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with an injured shoulder. Rod Issac DB I-R - Hamstring - 10/18/11 Issac has been placed on the injured reserve with a hamstring injury. Austen Lane DE I-R - Shoulder - 10/18/11 Lane has been placed on the injured reserve with a shoulder injury.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-05-11 at 02:43 PM.

ClimbSomeRocks

Bet33. but it's listed funny so I'm confused:

TOTAL RUSH+PASS RECEIVING YRDS BY MAURICE J DREW
    Dec 05 7141 MAURICE J DREW RUSH+RECEIVING +20½-120
    8:30 PM 7142 MAURICE J DREW RUSH+RECEIVING -20½-120

seems odd that it's not an over under situation... weird format.

ClimbSomeRocks

I called cust service and they couldn't give me an answer, then took the line down

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3524

lol. that would have been easiest money. He's probable and will likely play.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post
    Bet33. but it's listed funny so I'm confused:

TOTAL RUSH+PASS RECEIVING YRDS BY MAURICE J DREW
    Dec 05 7141 MAURICE J DREW RUSH+RECEIVING +20½-120
    8:30 PM 7142 MAURICE J DREW RUSH+RECEIVING -20½-120

seems odd that it's not an over under situation... weird format.
    it's supposed to be one of those hth props

probably drew -20.5 vs. mathews +20.5

they just made a mistake and listed drew on both sides. It's not an over/under.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Yisman nailed this one.