k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

3-3 Palmer 8 td 9 int's

6-1 Tebow 10td 1 int

Against pretty much the same teams.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

jealousy & envy play a large part of this hate towards a guy who is having fun playing a game, quite well BTW, which he loves
    Exactly. It's hilarious though because hes basically shitting all over his haters with every game.
    First it was, he'll never play. Then it was, he'll never win. Then, he'll never beat a good team. Now it's, he'll never win a super bowl. The haters are running out of things to say, as evidenced by folds wrong analysis of every game and leaving out his comeback drives in every game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    3-3 Palmer 8 td 9 int's

6-1 Tebow 10td 1 int

Against pretty much the same teams.
    Not to mention down 16-0 to Miami with 5 minutes left, win. 55 yard throw on a dime to beat the chiefs. Grinding Oakland down on the ground, 95 yard drive by himself more or less, to beat the jets. Game tying drive vs chargers at the end of regulation. Defense got bombed by a terrible Vikings offense and tebow kept pace offensively and yet another game tying drive. The incredible turnover ratio is just icing on the cake. Watching this guy play is awesome.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    you guys remember when Rex Grossman and Vince Young were guys that "were winners and all they do is win", despite the stats. Now look where VY and Grossboy are now. I guarantee you Tebow will follow the same path. This is what you call short term success that is unsustainable for long term success.
    Rex is not even on Tebow's level, all he did was protect leads thanks to Devin hester and a super dominate bears D. Denver were down in the 4th to Miami, jets, chargers, and vikings, all certain losses if Orton was Qb. Vince Young had a chance to be special, not sure what happened in Tennessee. Hopefully Tebow doesn't go that VY route, because he will be fuking unstoppable once he learns how to pass consistently.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

you have some sharp ppl backing you up on this and nominating your post: ttwarior1, warriorfan707, TheTopMoron

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    you have some sharp ppl backing you up on this and nominating your post: ttwarior1, warriorfan707, TheTopMoron
    All the trolls came together on this one

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Tebow!!!!

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

6-1?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

The Patriots will crash the Tebow train.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

He's good, but receiving way too much attention.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Exactly. It's hilarious though because hes basically shitting all over his haters with every game.
    First it was, he'll never play. Then it was, he'll never win. Then, he'll never beat a good team. Now it's, he'll never win a super bowl. The haters are running out of things to say, as evidenced by folds wrong analysis of every game and leaving out his comeback drives in every game.
    Perfectly said, I just don't get the low lives who hate on this man.
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 12-05-11 at 08:04 AM.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It'll be funny to hear the Tebow bashers crow when New England beats them. Like that proves a thing. New England has defeated 75% of the teams they've faced in the last 10 years but everyone will say this proves Tebow sucks.

Does he suck? Probably in the future, but not currently. He's doing what it takes to win. People bash athletes when they put up numbers on a bad team, and when they don't put up numbers and win.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

You guys just don't get it...

In the coming years, you are gonna have teams putting up 30 points through the air at will, with QB's like Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Barkley, Dalton, Brees, Ben, Vick, Newton, Schaub, Eli, Romo, Rivers, RGIII... And you guys will still be here rooting on Teblow to try and grind out a 16-13 win

It's not 1985 guys...

The future is passing the ball, not the option

I Can't Wait to bury every Teblow backer in this thread for about the 2 years he will remain a starting QB until he is booed out of town...
    Seriously dude, just give it a rest. You can find all kind of reasons for Denver’s wins, but u can’t deny the fact that Tebow somehow managed to help them win. He may not have the style or mechanics of elite QBs in the league, but somehow he finds ways to help his team win. Is he the sole reason for their success? No. But he plays a major part in winning these games. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter whether u threw for only 100 yards or u were 2-8 in passing, the ‘W’ is the only thing matters. No one gets style points in NFL. Right now Denver is on a roll and they have a very good shot at playoffs. Of course they may get blown out by a team like NE or Pittsburgh, but they are beating the teams that they are suppose to beat to get to the playoffs.
    He may not last long for 2 years like you claim, but he is making the NFL exciting this year. So STFU and give credit where credit is due!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He is the NFL's version of the Great White Hope. Jerry Cooney under center.

I tried fading him "when his value was its highest" yesterday. Didn't work.

I'll say this: in today's league, you can't run that kind of offense and survive physically as a QB. You just can't.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I'll say this: in today's league, you can't run that kind of offense and survive physically as a QB. You just can't.
    There are alot of Great White players in the NFL ...... i dont see what race has to do with this ?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Seriously dude, just give it a rest. You can find all kind of reasons for Denver’s wins, but u can’t deny the fact that Tebow somehow managed to help them win. He may not have the style or mechanics of elite QBs in the league, but somehow he finds ways to help his team win. Is he the sole reason for their success? No. But he plays a major part in winning these games. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter whether u threw for only 100 yards or u were 2-8 in passing, the ‘W’ is the only thing matters. No one gets style points in NFL. Right now Denver is on a roll and they have a very good shot at playoffs. Of course they may get blown out by a team like NE or Pittsburgh, but they are beating the teams that they are suppose to beat to get to the playoffs.
    He may not last long for 2 years like you claim, but he is making the NFL exciting this year. So STFU and give credit where credit is due!
    Ditto.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I'm not sure why people say that Denver is beating the teams they're supposed to beat? They weren't suppose to beat anybody with Orton. Now all of a sudden people are penciling in wins???

I love people that start threads like this because as long as Tebow has haters there will be money to be made. Keep hating, oh ye of little faith and soon to be of little chips

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Well, I got news for you. They are running that type of offense and he looks like he's survived so far and looks healthy. He also has God on his side, couldn't hurt him there.

GONE FISHIN
    GONE FISHIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They won 4 straight as a dog!!!! That in itself is amazing from a betting standpoint. 5 straight if u had the opening line -1 on minn. The broncos are in 1st place in their division, and with a winning record. Obviously not all the credit should go to tebow, the defense has stepped up huge in these games. But none the less, amazing to bet on ml 5 straight weeks and get the wins!!!! Any true handicapper is loving these ml dog wins. Period!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I haven't watched every Denver game but they definitely limited his running vs the Jets. He wasn't really turned loose til the 95 yd drive at the end.

As for the haters....why can't you people just enjoy something unusual? He's sticking it to the man (including Elway) and the 99% of us would all love to do that wouldn't we? They only made Tebow the starter to keep their season ticket holders happy. They immediately traded his best receiver (Lloyd) and figured he would bust out after 3-4 games at the most. I'm in Indy and I'll welcome the AFC Champion Denver Broncos to town for the SB.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by GONE FISHIN View Post
    They won 4 straight as a dog!!!! That in itself is amazing from a betting standpoint. 5 straight if u had the opening line -1 on minn. The broncos are in 1st place in their division, and with a winning record. Obviously not all the credit should go to tebow, the defense has stepped up huge in these games. But none the less, amazing to bet on ml 5 straight weeks and get the wins!!!! Any true handicapper is loving these ml dog wins. Period!
    I've won Denver ML 5 weeks in a row...

Mac4Lyfe

I've already taken Denver -3 (-135) against Chicago next week. I was hoping Denver would be dogs in this one but folks are stating to come around.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

You guys are a bunch of dorks that don't understand football...

Your the same losers that were telling us Vick was the greatest QB to ever live when he was beating bad, unprepared teams by 30...

Everyone with a clue told you Vick was fragile and not a true passer...

Tebow will win about 42% of his games for his career, retire, and get overpaid to do some kind of promotion work...

You guys love to overreact...

Mac4Lyfe

Your the same losers that were telling us Vick was the greatest QB to ever live when he was beating bad, unprepared teams by 30...

Tebow will win about 42% of his games for his career, retire, and get overpaid to do some kind of promotion work...

So your money is on the Bears??

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Ok, now u r mixing things up. Why are u bringing Vick in to this now? I thought this was about Tebow. Yes, we don't understand football and you certainly seems to have everything figured out No point arguing with a clown like you!

zeno86
    zeno86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've already taken Denver -3 (-135) against Chicago next week. I was hoping Denver would be dogs in this one but folks are stating to come around.
    People aren't starting to come around. The bears have lost Cutler and now Forte is out for 2 to 4 weeks with an injury on his knee. Bears have virtually no chance of winning this since they lost like 80% of their offense power. After Forte went out in the 1st quarter against KC, it was all down hill for the Bears, especially since Hanie is a turnover machine.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Ok, now u r mixing things up. Why are u bringing Vick in to this now? I thought this was about Tebow. Yes, we don't understand football and you certainly seems to have everything figured out No point arguing with a clown like you!
    You can't see the similarities between Vick and Tebow??

You can't decipher the point of this thread???

I'm not saying Tebow can't beat a retard in a foot race... I'm just saying don't fall for the hype... People are overreacting, cause that's what people do...

Go ahead and put your rent money on Tebow as a favorite against a great defense...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'm not saying Tebow can't beat a retard in a foot race...
    forgive him lord Tebow.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Said it before and will say it again... Denver's defense are winning, not Tebow. If Denver's D would have been playing like this from the beginning of the season, they would have an awesome record. But these 16-10 wins aren't going to last very long.

For the past couple of weeks Denver has played sh!t teams. And they will continue to do so through the remaining of their season. Their only challenge is New England. And believe me, the Pats will beat the snot out of Denver. After that, they play more sh!t teams. Hopefully they'll get to the playoffs. There is where the shit stops. The mania will end because they won't be playing 2-9 teams anymore and they'll lose horribly. There... everyone will see just how bad Tebow is.

Not a Tebow hater, just not blinded by the mania.
    Points Awarded:

iifold gave The Inevitable 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr Handicapable

You can't see the similarities between Vick and Tebow??

You can't decipher the point of this thread???

I'm not saying Tebow can't beat a retard in a foot race... I'm just saying don't fall for the hype... People are overreacting, cause that's what people do...

Go ahead and put your rent money on Tebow as a favorite against a great defense...
    Say whatever you want about Tebow but the kid works hard and goes out there and tries to improve. He also understands BALL SECURITY while Caleb Hanie doesn't. His teammates also believe in him while Chicago's guys are wondering why the fck they didn't get a real backup. If they don't let Hester beat them then they'll win esp. if Von Miller is back. I'm thinking 13-10 or something like that....won't crack 30 pts and easy Under winner.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Said it before and will say it again... Denver's defense are winning, not Tebow. If Denver's D would have been playing like this from the beginning of the season, they would have an awesome record. But these 16-10 wins aren't going to last very long.

For the past couple of weeks Denver has played sh!t teams. And they will continue to do so through the remaining of their season. Their only challenge is New England. And believe me, the Pats will beat the snot out of Denver. After that, they play more sh!t teams. Hopefully they'll get to the playoffs. There is where the shit stops. The mania will end because they won't be playing 2-9 teams anymore and they'll lose horribly. There... everyone will see just how bad Tebow is.

Not a Tebow hater, just not blinded by the mania.
    Guess you didn't see the score yesterday? I don't think too many people think Tebow is a 240 lb. Steve Young. He's just bringing some college enthusiasm to the NFL which is more than ok by me. Rex Grossman made a SB and he's horrible. You have to remember the Denver brass immediately traded their best WR when they named Tebow the starter. They want him to fail so I root for him and so do alot of others...religious or not.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol tebow gunna tebow yo.... Better be up on them three scores late

zsr

Uhhhh..you just said Vick was a top 5 quarterback yesterday. You have to be an 18 year old kid, you know absolutely nothing about football. Patrick Peterson 3rd best player in the league

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So your money is on the Bears??
    He's been fading tebow every week. He's already buried

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Some of you ppl just dont know when to give credit, he is doing ******* awesome for a rookie NFL QB.
    What matters is that he creates no turnovers, you have no fukking clue.
    Speaking of no clue..."Tebow" = "not a rookie".

First 12345 ... Last