TheIntegrityKid
    TheIntegrityKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim Tebow US President 2044!!

Okay, I said here a couple of years ago that Tiger Woods would become US Pres someday and boy, did I get proved wrong. Almost after that post, did all the bad stuff happen to Woods.

Not trying to jinx Tebow, but I read somewhere that another person called him a future Pres.

And I totally see it. He seems to be among the rare athletes who really will live a clean and virtuous life.

Perhaps after his playing days, he gets involved with numerous charities, then local/state political offices and finally, the Highest Office in the land.

Tebow to spread world peace!!

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Tebow would make a great president as long as he keeps his religious faith to himself.

TheIntegrityKid

he's not the type to force his views on anyone... he states them, but thats not the same as forcing them

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by TheIntegrityKid View Post
    Okay, I said here a couple of years ago that Tiger Woods would become US Pres someday and boy, did I get proved wrong. Almost after that post, did all the bad stuff happen to Woods.

Not trying to jinx Tebow, but I read somewhere that another person called him a future Pres.

And I totally see it. He seems to be among the rare athletes who really will live a clean and virtuous life.

Perhaps after his playing days, he gets involved with numerous charities, then local/state political offices and finally, the Highest Office in the land.

Tebow to spread world peace!!
    Too religious to be president but I love the guy.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

We have to wait that long????

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Very possible, by then, white christians will be such a minority, some political group will use that to shame people into votes...Much like the way you goofballs were tricked into voting for Obama because he is half black...

At least Tebow will be able to say "hey, I lead hospital building efforts in the Phillippines"

What exactly had Obama ever done to make you America killers ever think he was good for a Nation??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Very possible, by then, white christians will be such a minority, some political group will use that to shame people into votes...Much like the way you goofballs were tricked into voting for Obama because he is half black...

At least Tebow will be able to say "hey, I lead hospital building efforts in the Phillippines"

What exactly had Obama ever done to make you America killers ever think he was good for a Nation??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Definately could be a major threat

He has looks, education and great speaking abilities

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

he's not the type to force his views on anyone... he states them, but thats not the same as forcing them
    Lol yeah like that stupid anti-abortion commercial he did with his mom?

TheIntegrityKid

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Lol yeah like that stupid anti-abortion commercial he did with his mom?

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that an ad for being pro life with no mention of abortion at all?

you can be 'for' something and not be pushing ur views down peoples throats. now, if the ad was 'abortion is wrong' or something where he openly takes on an adversarial stance, then a case can be made he's trying to push opinions

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that an ad for being pro life with no mention of abortion at all?

I believe if one looks at that ad without prejudice it will be seen as a Pro Choice message.

Problem is people with an agenda dont like the choices others make

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

relax i was told this whole ride ends in 2012

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    relax i was told this whole ride ends in 2012

Coincidence?

Think about it. Tebow is the second coming of Christ. He is just setting the ground work now. Next year, right before the world ends he steps forward and announces it to the world.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

majority of us will be dead by then

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Tebow would make a great president as long as he keeps his religious faith to himself.
    ...and you're basing this one....what?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Coincidence?

Think about it. Tebow is the second coming of Christ. He is just setting the ground work now. Next year, right before the world ends he steps forward and announces it to the world.

Maybe he'll make his announcement as he's accepting the Super Bowl MVP and he'll be risen up into the heavens on national TV. Maybe in a stunner, Madonna will go with him.