sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking of taking Chargers ML to win 10k

Anyone else here liking the Chargers?? YOu could say I'm on tilt after losing over 8k this week but think chargers finally get back on track in this one...their rush defense worries me but believe they'll right the ship, anyone else on them here?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Im not in your shoes.... but I like em to win, and have $800 on them

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumb dumb dumb..not the poor chargers and away from home. Find a better game and save your money.

Not saying they won't win, but it's too risky for that amount.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

down 5u today

thinking about putting 5u on chargers tmrw to break even but can't decide gonna sleep on it

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Anyone else feel like this is a trap game? Sounds like ATL/HOU all over again...

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You lost me when I heard "you could say I was on tilt"

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Dumb dumb dumb..not the poor chargers and away from home. Find a better game and save your money.

Not saying they won't win, but it's too risky for that amount.

EXCELLENT advice! Jacksonville should be the pick here since they are playing at home, and have no offense, but a decent defense, where as San Diego is beat up physically and mentally, and have no offense or defense this year, so Jacksonville has to be the play or do not play the game.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

No way Id put that amount on the Chargers this season, have you not been watching football.

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

tease chargers and over

sportman1313

thanks for the input fellas...this is the last opportunity for chargers for sure and I feel that they're due for a breakout game and think they can do so against the jags. My worry is that both the primetime games this week (eagles/seahawks and lions/saints) had the struggling road team lose by double digits. Jags fired del rio and other staff members and who knows how that will affect them...chargers are in disarray themselves after losing 6 games the way they have. The question is....do they go down like the eagles or do they bounce back here? Primetime they've been shit this yr and jags beat up on ravens many wks back on mnf.

They've played 4 times against one another and home team has won each time...these are all worries i have for sure and have me secondguessing whether to do this or not

tyson1
    tyson1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i through 800 on it before spread goes to 3.5.if they cant win this one then i deserve to lose my bet.i dont see them losing

tyson1
    tyson1's Avatar Become A Pro!

threw*

Urbanwildlife

Remember that Jacksonville beat Baltimore on a Monday night game in Jacksonville. I will remember it forever as I lost 9 dimes on the melt down by Flake ooo!

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportman I remember you from the NBA board last year. There were a couple times the both of us were taking beatings but I remember always seeing you make posts like this (something about a Lakers game ML and when they were -18 and you barely pulled it out).

I'd recommend not doing this, I took some unbelievable horeshit beats (Chicago ML at half blown by a hail mary, unfathomable dogshit beats in college bball including a team tied with one minute and they end up not covering +6,, etc) ........... but I decided against going big on the Chargers. I put a small play on them at half, but this team is just not real enough to risk this money.

The Jags screwed me over against the Ravens on MNF earlier this year and some combination of a new coach and dogshit Chargers team says you shouldnt do this.

I could give you a few CBB picks (pretty good) if you need be, but please dont put this money down on a team on a 6 game slide and on the road.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Anyone else here liking the Chargers?? YOu could say I'm on tilt after losing over 8k this week but think chargers finally get back on track in this one...their rush defense worries me but believe they'll right the ship, anyone else on them here?
    But you'll lay 10k on em?

It is of no surprise why you are down 8k on deck to go down 18k..............

your post is just exploding with confidence

Urbanwildlife

Super post, and I can see you are man of class ThingsFallApart! Wish you nothing but success in your future bets and strolls to the pay window!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

There is no angle to this game.

sportman1313

Thanks you two, appreciate the good advice and all...indeed thingsfallapart, that is indeed me. That Lakers bet cost me 18k actually, as they lost straight up. Jags are extremely banged up and got rid of their 2nd best receiver....despite being a very solid defensive team, they don't put as much pressure to the qb as some other teams that have given serious problems to chargers. Floyd is back and it's a must-win, they show up big imo. I may sleep on it and decide later in the day, we'll see though...bol to you two both also, and others who provide continual good input on this site and not all this trashtalking childish shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Sportman I remember you from the NBA board last year. There were a couple times the both of us were taking beatings but I remember always seeing you make posts like this (something about a Lakers game ML and when they were -18 and you barely pulled it out).

I'd recommend not doing this, I took some unbelievable horeshit beats (Chicago ML at half blown by a hail mary, unfathomable dogshit beats in college bball including a team tied with one minute and they end up not covering +6,, etc) ........... but I decided against going big on the Chargers. I put a small play on them at half, but this team is just not real enough to risk this money.

The Jags screwed me over against the Ravens on MNF earlier this year and some combination of a new coach and dogshit Chargers team says you shouldnt do this.

I could give you a few CBB picks (pretty good) if you need be, but please dont put this money down on a team on a 6 game slide and on the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Super post, and I can see you are man of class ThingsFallApart! Wish you nothing but success in your future bets and strolls to the pay window!

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There is no angle to this game.
    Why? The line hasn't moved?

blaze4g
    blaze4g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

under is best play

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

this is just like the Eagles game...across country, no respect for their coach and laying points ...Jax is the play! or stay away.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    this is just like the Eagles game...across country, no respect for their coach and laying points ...Jax is the play! or stay away.

Jax just fired their coach on Tuesday and the owner said he wants to sell the team...

How does this come into picking a side???

i think the UNDER is the best play

Weeton

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Remember that Jacksonville beat Baltimore on a Monday night game in Jacksonville. I will remember it forever as I lost 9 dimes on the melt down by Flake ooo!
    This is the exact reason I can't bet against Jax this game. They are in disarray, have no playoff prospects, but you can be darn sure they don't mind being the spoiler. If Jax can beat the Ravens at home, they can beat the Chargers. Tomorrow's MNF is where SD's playoff hopes for this season ends.

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD -3. Lock it in. Bet a rookie QB or Rivers?????? Nothing else to say!

Weeton

Quote Originally Posted by blaze4g View Post
    under is best play
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    Under is the safest play. Of 11 games this season, Jax games have only gone o40 total points once: Bengals week 5. And Bengals are much better offensively than the Chargers this season.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    Jax just fired their coach on Tuesday and the owner said he wants to sell the team...

How does this come into picking a side???

39 is a low number...when SD lost to KC and total was 43...and this game could be worse.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Mattn3236 View Post
    SD -3. Lock it in. Bet a rookie QB or Rivers?????? Nothing else to say!
    Yeah because that never happens.
    Nice job T.J. Yates.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post

Why? The line hasn't moved?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

pick a better game next sunday dude. chargers are just a terrible team to back regardless who they play

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

jacksonville just went through some changes in the Head Coach position, Leaning Jax in this spot. Defensive Coordinator/Head Coach Mel Tucker will look to make a huge impression on this head coaching job, Turner knows he is gone after this year, I think Jax roll here.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

best play here is no play gl