2-team Parlay:

Atlanta -2

Atlanta UNDER 38

-LOSS

2-Team Teaser:

Green Bay -1

Green Bay OVER 48

-WIN

What's the bailout play for tonight? Just gave back all my winnings from an 11-1 Saturday between college football & basketball

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

how come you gave back winnings from 11-1 streak ? how big did you go on those plays ?!

If I learned something is that you need to becarefull when playing teasers / parlays and usually --> it's for suckers so should most likely stay away... I'm doing X10 better since I reduced MAGNIFICENTLY the amount I put down on Teasers / Parlays

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm down 4.5u today so far I think but saints will make me back 3 I hope

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    how come you gave back winnings from 11-1 streak ? how big did you go on those plays ?! If I learned something is that you need to becarefull when playing teasers / parlays and usually --> it's for suckers so should most likely stay away... I'm doing X10 better since I reduced MAGNIFICENTLY the amount I put down on Teasers / Parlays

I went very small today...I've been betting small lately and trying to grind out profit to get my confidence back after pissing away my latest deposit. So, buried is an exaggeration but it was not a good day.

You're right about the teasers, it's just hard to stay away. Total sucker bet, but it's so easy to find something that looks like a lock before kickoff. Didn't play any teasers yesterday when I went 11-1.

Gotta make sure I've got my discipline in check before I go back to my normal unit size.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post

What's the bailout play for tonight? Just gave back all my winnings from an 11-1 Saturday between college football & basketball
    For tonight... I'd suggest that you follow todays trends, which means go against the public. Personally, I tore it up today by going against the trends (not intentionally, just ended up that way). I was simply going to go with over 55 for three bucks tonight. However, I've decided to fade the public and toss a moderate amount on the Lions as well.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    For tonight... I'd suggest that you follow todays trends, which means go against the public. Personally, I tore it up today by going against the trends (not intentionally, just ended up that way). I was simply going to go with over 55 for three bucks tonight. However, I've decided to fade the public and toss a moderate amount on the Lions as well.

Spread or moneyline? I think Detroit ML +320 is almost more appealing than Detroit +9 -125. If the Lions keep this game within a touchdown there's a decent chance they win straight up. Enough a chance to be worth taking a chance on a 4x better payout.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Spread or moneyline? I think Detroit ML +320 is almost more appealing than Detroit +9 -125. If the Lions keep this game within a touchdown there's a decent chance they win straight up. Enough a chance to be worth taking a chance on a 4x better payout.
    Don't get greedy... I'd suggest putting at least 2/3 of what you're going to bet on the spread so that you'll come out a winner if they cover but don't win.

It's not for everyone, but I never play the moneyline by itself... I put at least 65% of when I'm betting on the spread (and I never play moneyline favorites... I like odds).

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit keeps it closer then 9 tonight

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Detroit keeps it closer then 9 tonight
    Yeah... I'm in the mood to risk some of my winnings today. I think I'm gonna put a couple dollars on Lions +6 1st half, three-fiddy on Lions +9 for the game and a buck and a half on them @+320. (I already had three bucks on over 55.)

lite1up
    UTEP +18

I couldn't bring myself to bet any particular side in this game....so, a simple action teaser:

New Orleans -2.5 and UNDER 63

Saints by a field goal, even though the public is all over them I just can't see the Saints losing in this spot. Not comfortable on them covering 9 points, but I didn't feel comfortable about them covering 7.5 last week and of course, they destroyed the Giants.

I like under 9 touchdowns a lot here. Both defenses are good enough to keep it off the pace of that total.

May get burned and never want to play a teaser again. I need a small bet/confidence booster.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

get my money back on college, then turn around and lose it on nfl, i bet small and win, then i got to bigger bets and i lose. today i was going with chicago or pittsburg, first game, took chicago. Had a afternoon parlay with SF/bal/dallas. killed on both. Still have money left putting some on NO for 1st half cover, and probably should've went for the full game cover instead. Go N O